Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Well yes she does claim it dumbs down the population, but she had a researcher on recently who claimed that it was a contributing factor in a whole host of medical issues, Cancer etc.
    Interestingly he claimed that the biggest source of Fluoride was actually tea.

Waugh is the guy she had on, he's a well known loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

https://twitter.com/tvcritics/status/1103819353848508417

You'd almost feel sorry for Hermann Kelly if he wasn't such a clown.

Love the "Hermann, I think there was more people at the last supper".

D0xu9pmXQAEVhzT?format=jpg&name=small

They are a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

This is typical Croft. Bemoaning the fact that Ireland has changed over the last 20 years due to foreign nationals, all while the knob was off fighting for a foreign army and pledging allegiance to the head of state of our former oppressors. Such a twat. Hilarious little militant threat at the end. https://twitter.com/sallutephilipe/status/1104163092546625536?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

https://twitter.com/berniequinn/status/1104406186936463360

George Soros must be stopping people from getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

His latest one was particularly hilarious.

He thinks the country is on his side because of the little echo chamber he lives in. He actually thinks there are enough like minded people in the country to impact voting figures.

You’d think the pathetic showing at every cause he is is backing (irexit, yellow vests etc) would show how the voting public is absolutely not on the same page as his little clique of xenophobes and conspiracy theorists.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

He has an interview with a ex shinner blaming immigrants for anti social behaviour but...

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1105191812598247424?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭gw80

lbc2019 wrote: »
    He has an interview with a ex shinner blaming immigrants for anti social behaviour but...

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1105191812598247424?s=21

So does that mean that everything she said was a lie,?

475247.jpegThis is what comes to mind when I see lads sharing Gemma O’Doherty and Crofts BS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

475247.jpegThis is what comes to mind when I see lads sharing Gemma O’Doherty and Crofts BS

You seem to have an interest in painting Gemma and her listeners in a bad light.

But obviously you're just a random individual who posts on Boards and not an active member of PBP or Sinn Feinn or the Social Democrats or any of the hundreds of NGO's we have in Ireland.

Of course theres no one around with ties to any group or organisation that would have an interest in discrediting Gemma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

You seem to have an interest in painting Gemma and her listeners in a bad light.

But obviously you're just a random individual who posts on Boards and not an active member of PBP or Sinn Feinn or the Social Democrats or any of the hundreds of NGO's we have in Ireland.

She does that all on her own. She's a conspiracy theorist who has no credibility at this stage.

• Advertisement

Of course theres no one around with ties to any group or organisation that would have an interest in discrediting Gemma.

Gemma and her followers do a good enough job painting themselves in a bad light in fairness.

It's all about the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

What she says is crazy though. It's completely unfounded and anyone with even the slightest connection to reality can see this. She's up there with david Ike. Of course, rather than actually try to prove that her bullsh1t is correct you make fague accusations about how the people calling her out must have some kind of financial incentive. It's a classic ad hominem. Rather than attack the argument you attack the posters.
    Plus you feed back into the conspiracy angle of GoD's batsh1t ideas. It's not valid criticism, it's the vested interests who want to stop her speaking the truth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,666 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

It's all about the money.

"The IRA are bought and paid for by Soros" :eek:

Seriously has he any family that can stage an intervention to help him out?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Meanwhile you're fawning at the feet of Rowan Croft a man who swore fealty to foreign head of state, the monarch of a country whose soldiers butchered Irish people for hundreds of years.

But obviously you're just a random individual who posts on Boards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

This is just the sort of pathetic, fawning devotion to US identity politics that's far too common on AH these days.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Meanwhile you're fawning at the feet of Rowan Croft a man who swore fealty to foreign head of state, the monarch of a country whose soldiers butchered Irish people for hundreds of years.

But obviously you're just a random individual who posts on Boards.

I don't see where I've been fawning over him, don't agree with everything he says but I like the work he's doing generally.

The fact that he was in the UK military doesn't bother me. the past is the past.

I'm sure if the times comes that you will fiercely resist Ireland joining any EU wide military organisation..one with with former Fascist Germany and Colonialist France at the head. Two countries that were responsible for the deaths of many.

This is just the sort of pathetic, fawning devotion to US identity politics that's far too common on AH these days.

I don't see what my comment has to do with US identity politics?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I don't see what my comment has to do with US identity politics?

You've completely dismissed that poster's opinion by suggesting that they belong to some left wing organisation. That's pretty much the hallmark.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

You've completely dismissed that poster's opinion by suggesting that they belong to some left wing organisation. That's pretty much the hallmark.

There are many members of political/advocacy groups posting online. Its entirely normal.
    Nothing whatsoever to do with US identity politics, but if you are looking for examples of Irish people aping US style identity politics I suggest you visit the various departments of any Irish university or educational institution.

• Advertisement

There are many members of political/advocacy groups posting online. Its entirely normal.

Doesn't mean that everyone is.

H. H. Asquith

Doesn't mean that everyone is.

No it doesn't mean everybody is, I can say that I am not a member of any organisation and am just a random person posting.

Nothing whatsoever to do with US identity politics, but if you are looking for examples of Irish people aping US style identity politics I suggest you visit the various departments of any Irish university or educational institution.

Using your logic I can just dismiss you as a Russian Troll. You and I both know you're not. You're some disenfranchised fella who has been taught to blame foreigners and SJWs for everything wrong in their life. It's sad to see. But the claim is equally as valid as your dismissal tactic.

No it doesn't mean everybody is, I can say that I am not a member of any organisation and am just a random person posting.

So can anyone. My point still stands.

H. H. Asquith

This is typical Croft. Bemoaning the fact that Ireland has changed over the last 20 years due to foreign nationals, all while the knob was off fighting for a foreign army and pledging allegiance to the head of state of our former oppressors. Such a twat. Hilarious little militant threat at the end. https://twitter.com/sallutephilipe/status/1104163092546625536?s=21

Just listening to that. He believes that there's a chance the Irish may "become feral again". Jesus that guy's lost it.

Grayson wrote: »
    Just listening to that. He believes that there's a chance the Irish may "become feral again". Jesus that guy's lost it.

Yeah the feral thing one of his favourite lines. The Irish "are ready to be barbarians again."

He's fully bought into the Q-Anon nonsense too, check this out for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Grayson wrote: »

The problem with some of these right wing channels is they're putting on a show for gullible idiots. But in order to generate clicks, they have to be slightly more outrageous each time. That's how they go from slightly strict immigration policy to it being a jewish plot to end the white race. No doubt some believe it too.

The most dangerous idea prevalent on the Left is not ideological, but psychological.

It is the unquestioned assumption that to be Left makes one essentially good.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Cienciano wrote: »
    The problem with some of these right wing channels is they're putting on a show for gullible idiots. But in order to generate clicks, they have to be slightly more outrageous each time. That's how they go from slightly strict immigration policy to it being a jewish plot to end the white race. No doubt some believe it too.

Not to mention the paypal/patreon links. I wonder whatll happen if someone audits rowan croft

• Advertisement

The most dangerous idea prevalent on the Left is not ideological, but psychological.

It is the unquestioned assumption that to be Left makes one essentially good.

By psychological they believe that rationality and ethics should be used when coming to a decision involving the lives of people?

Advertisement