Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

batgoat wrote: »
    . So let's call a spade, a spade.

I see you're a racist now Batgoat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

It's incredibly relevant when you're praising a guy who has arguments that are effectively conspiracy theories about an evil world elite intent on executing the 'Kalergi plan' and QAnon nonsense as well. The Nazis also spread such conspiracies about the evil international elite.

Fyi, Godwin thinks the term is far less relevant to the present day. You didn't have Charlottesville marches back in 1990. I would classify Rowan as very much very so of the same type as those in Charlottesville. Expresses the exact same views. So let's call a spade, a spade.

https://twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/896884949634232320

You are doing Goodwin's Law all over again here, aka. insinuating that anybody who is right-of-centre or against open borders and mass immigration is some kind of Nazi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

DS86DS wrote: »
    You are doing Goodwin's Law all over again here, aka. insinuating that anybody who is right-of-centre or against open borders and mass immigration is some kind of Nazi.

Would you prefer contrasts to the modern day Klan or Richard Spencer? There's a lot of ye doing a poor job of pretending to not be racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Also....you must also remember that Grand Torino is his pseudo name for online persona that you are seeing. He doesn't wake up in the morning yammering on about immigration over his corn flakes which I imagine the people who are calling for him to get a mental check up think.
    That's my point though, about it being deliberate. He is happy to exploit the gullible nitwits who fawn over him in here for money, the damage he and his very intentional lies and the bullsh*t he tries to spout on the back of them, cause to society. Frankly I have an even lower opinion of him for it than I would if he legitimately believed what he sh*tes on about. Disingenuous, bottom feeding cretins like him are an absolute cancer on society.

Definitely didn't have you pegged as likewise, though! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Yeah the feral thing one of his favourite lines. The Irish "are ready to be barbarians again."

He's fully bought into the Q-Anon nonsense too, check this out for a laugh.

Words fail me... do people really believe this scutter?

The added reverb on his voice makes the whole thing sound like an absolute pisstake.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,983 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Words fail me... do people really believe this scutter?

The added reverb on his voice makes the whole thing sound like an absolute pisstake.

I have friends in their early thirties who do. Hook, line & sinker. I don't know how they've made themselves so permeable to this scatological tripe as they're Irish. If they'd grown up in the US, I could understand possibly.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,983 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Would you prefer contrasts to the modern day Klan or Richard Spencer? There's a lot of ye doing a poor job of pretending to not be racist.

It's not about pretending not to be racist. It's about disarming the justified calling out of the racist BS they peddle.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I have friends in their early thirties who do. Hook, line & sinker. I don't know how they've made themselves so permeable to this scatological tripe as they're Irish. If they'd grown up in the US, I could understand possibly.

Too much free time spent online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

It's not about pretending not to be racist. It's about disarming the justified calling out of the racist BS they peddle.
    You see this alot on after hours. Usually pushed by the reregs to be fair.

Too much free time spent online?

Quite possibly. One of these chaps would fit that but another lad would spend a lot less time online.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    That's my point though, about it being deliberate. He is happy to exploit the gullible nitwits who fawn over him in here for money, the damage he and his very intentional lies and the bullsh*t he tries to spout on the back of them, cause to society. Frankly I have an even lower opinion of him for it than I would if he legitimately believed what he sh*tes on about. Disingenuous, bottom feeding cretins like him are an absolute cancer on society.

Definitely didn't have you pegged as likewise, though! :pac:

And RTE, CNN, BBC and other mainstream media outlets are also happy to exploit gullible nitwits who take their word as gospel on every single matter.

At least the Grand Torino and Gemma O'Doherty dont threaten to lock anybody up in a prison cell if they don't pay their salaries.

And RTE, CNN, BBC and other mainstream media outlets are also happy to exploit gullible nitwits who take their word as gospel on every single matter.

At least the Grand Torino and Gemma O'Doherty dont threaten to lock anybody up in a prison cell if they don't pay their salaries.

When have "RTE, CNN, BBC and other mainstream media outlets" threaten to lock anyone up?

H. H. Asquith

When have "RTE, CNN, BBC and other mainstream media outlets" threaten to lock anyone up?

He's obviously talking about people being jailed for non-payment of their tv licence but he seems to think that it's RTÉ that do that as opposed to An Post.

Don't really know what that has to do with the shoite Grand Torina and Gemma O’Doherty spout and their credibility or lack there of.

He's obviously talking about people being jailed for non-payment of their tv licence but he seems to think that it's RTÉ that do that as opposed to An Post.

Don't really know what that has to do with the shoite Grand Torina and Gemma O’Doherty spout and their credibility or lack there of.

He mentioned CNN and other outlets so I wouldn't say it's that obvious. Nor even remotely valid.

H. H. Asquith

Try and not pay your TV licence

I don't pay one as I don't own a TV.

H. H. Asquith

He mentioned CNN and other outlets so I wouldn't say it's that obvious. Nor even remotely valid.

It isn't valid at all. At least mainstream news outlets are subject to defamation laws and can't decide to string together some random nonsense and make a conspiracy out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,318 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So if i dont pay my tv licence RTE will come and take me away to mountjoy? Would they send Ryan Turbridy do you think or do they most use the lesser talents in the station for this kind of work?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,460 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't pay my tv licence, never had anyone threaten to lock me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,038 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nah they just physically throw out people who disagree with them out of hotels

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Worth noting the shooter in New Zealand last night wrote a manifesto called "The Great Replacement".

A theory pushed by Croft, O'doherty, Lauren Southern and many utter Sh1tbags alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭francois

What an utterly vile woman. "49 people dead. How can this benefit me?"

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 25,460 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

francois wrote: »

Have reported the sick b/tch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Proof if more proof needed.
    Disgusting bítch.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,038 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Exactly.

Rowan Scott and Gemma O'Doherty are extremist hate mongers and today she is trying to profit the deaths of 49 people. Vile.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Exactly.

Rowan Scott and Gemma O'Doherty are extremist hate mongers and today she is trying to profit the deaths of 49 people. Vile.

Im sure Jim Corr will have something to say on the matter as well

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Jesus christ. If you follow this crowd you are legitimately mentally ill.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

She’s off the deep end. Schizophrenia id say

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Exactly.

Who is Rowan Scott? New to me never heard of him.

Advertisement