Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

RWCNT wrote: »
    Completely agree with your final point, which is why I expose myself to all sorts of different theories, love it. You've apparently dome some research around them and arrogantly presume that you know much more about them than me, great for you.

"Widely" believed by whom exactly?

All I have to go off is your post earlier where you stated that these ideas "arn't far-fetched", you still havn't answered any of my questions and Im no clearer on your position on these theories.

Edit: Sorry, missed your previous post, reading now.

The arrogance from you is hilarious here. I spent 5 seconds, not minutes, producing some links rich in sources to counter these nonsensical theories, that doesn't mean I havn't done far more research before. And, amazingly and much to my amusement, you're WRONG. My main man Sk8erboii is absolutely correct in pointing out that Kalergi wasn't making a statement of intent, but simply saying that it was inevitable.

Widely believe by many Trump supporters for one,

I said it wasn't far fetched that people (in today's world) believed them.

I never once said it was a statement of intent from Kalergi rather was a 'belief' of his

This deliberate misreading of posts on this forum is unbelievable.

Edit: OK I see I said 'permanently altering the white race'
    I should have said 'the permant altering of the white race' as in it will happen rather than being made to happen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

batgoat wrote: »
    They both seem to lie plenty so I don't really think they would draw the line at this.

I've not seen where Croft reported the meeting as about DP prior to the meeting taking place. If someone could post something I'll have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

These theories are widely believed in today's world and I am interested in knowing what forms the basis of current political discourse from all sides of the spectrum.
    You can't counter something without understanding it first.

People also widely believed conspiracies about the Rotschilds, didn't make them credible but that's basically what you're doing with these ones. Main reason because you hold racist views.

sk8erboii wrote: »
    That would only really scare you if you're racist.

EDIT: He's not saying he's making a plan. He's saying it's inevitable.

What exactly makes this inevitable? I'm not disagreeing and forgive my ignorance but I've not looked too much into the subject. Obviously mass immigration from Africa into Europe would be a factor in it, is that all it's based on?

People also widely believed conspiracies about the Rotschilds, didn't make them credible but that's basically what you're doing with these ones. Main reason because you hold racist views.

How dare you accuse me of holding racist views.
    Absolutely, weak, pathetic, limp dick response but entirely predictable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I dont know what you are hopping up and down about. Your vi3ws are here for all to see.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I've not seen where Croft reported the meeting as about DP prior to the meeting taking place. If someone could post something I'll have a look at it.

Anybody?

Your views are pretty apparent to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,572 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

You couldn't be, not with the username. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Sounds like a character from Robert Rankin's Brentford Trilogy. He'd sound just right along side Jim Pooley, Barry the Time Sprout and the Pooka McPhellimey. :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

They both seem to lie plenty so I don't really think they would draw the line at this.

Have you any evidence they both knew in advance it wasn't a DP meeting?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Why do racists never like being called racists?

jimgoose wrote: »
    Sounds like a character from Robert Rankin's Brentford Trilogy. He'd sound just right along side Jim Pooley, Barry the Time Sprout and the Pooka McPhellimey. :pac::pac::pac:

Oh man, I just finished reading Knees Up Mother Earth. Had me laughing like a lunatic on the bus.

Why do racists never like being called racists?

Can you point to where I expressed a racist opinion?

I do regret though, the post where I expressed outrage at being called a racist.

It was weak on my part, should've let it go.

Because ultimately I couldn't care less what those posters conception of 'racism' is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can you point to where I expressed a racist opinion?

I do regret though, the post where I expressed outrage at being called a racist.

It was weak on my part, should've let it go.

Because ultimately I couldn't care less what those posters conception of 'racism' is.

Your name alone is racist, you will claim it isnt and that it's just a "silly" play on words but it's clear for all to see.

Yeah, sounds like it alright.....

Yeah, sounds like it alright.....

My black cousins and Muslim in-laws don't regard me as racist so that's enough for me.

My black cousins and Muslim in-laws don't regard me as racist so that's enough for me.

Ahh the old 'some of my best friends are black' routine. It's a classic.

Cousins and in laws actually.. Can you say the same?

Although it's true I don't have any close friends from those communities outside of my relatives

There are many Irish people with black cousins, particularly from the UK, its not so unusual you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,572 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I'm not racist my shadow is black!

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    I'm not racist my shadow is black!

No my cousins are black, and I have Muslim in laws.
    Nice to see you making a joke out of it. Who's the racist here?

Next time we're together I must ask them how they feel about whites defining what is and isn't racist.

No my cousins are black, and I have Muslim in laws.
    Nice to see you making a joke out of it. Who's the racist here?

Next time we're together I must ask them how they feel about whites defining what is and isn't racist.

So what you're saying is that racism against white people doesn't and can't exist.

Pretty SJW-omgWTFBBQ of you, that.

So what you're saying is that racism against white people doesn't and can't exist.

Pretty SJW-omgWTFBBQ of you, that.

You're right I should've said what defines racism towards blacks and Muslims specifically.

And yes of course racism against white people exists.

Some of you should point out the racism in the thread and stop acting like school yard bullies, you have all been asked to point out racist posts, have you reported them?

Cousins and in laws actually.. Can you say the same?

Although it's true I don't have any close friends from those communities outside of my relatives

There are many Irish people with black cousins, particularly from the UK, its not so unusual you know.

You seem to go off on pretty racist tangents.... Most of your posts are on mass immigration or labelling people from the middle east as a gang of rapists. Pretty textbook in your racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Some of you should point out the racism in the thread and stop acting like school yard bullies, you have all been asked to point out racist posts, have you reported them?

Have you reported the "bullying" posts?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Have you reported the "bullying" posts?

No, just like you haven't reported the "racism".

Yeah he really has been exposed for lying big time on this

Lying that it was direct provision
    Lying that its more than 1 family
    Lying that there is a lot of local opposition in Lismore
    Lying that local Lismore got up and spoke against it (the "local woman" has been living in Cork for a very long time)
    He's an outright liar and his supporters here know it cause they have even started backtracking.

You seem very emotionally invested. Where is your evidence for this? Show us where he lied about a DP centre going into Lismore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

There is so much sh!te about the Grand Torino in this thread. Funnily enough, before the OP started this thread, I hadn't the faintest idea of who the Grand Torino was. But I've been keeping up with his videos ever since. His videos with John Waters in particular are good

I know that leftists here like to portray all Conservative commenters as belonging in a mental health hospital.....but they never even open up their damn minds as to what people from other political perspectives might have to say and if they might learn something from listening to them.

If the Grand Torino was spouting Leftist rhetoric, the exact same posters would be praising his words left, right and centre. But because he dares to go against the Mainstream Media Liberal establishment......the man has his name trampled into the mud.

So much for the idea of leftists been open minded. Even Conservative folks sometimes feel that they can learn from opposing opinions. I, like many Conservative minded folks have listened to Left Wing pundits like Noam Chomsky...and have even learned a thing or two from listening to him......even if we don't always agree with him.

So-called Liberals and their "open-mindedness"....what a joke. Ideological fundamentalists more like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

I think Gran Torino provides a good public service by covering the meetings, but I think he should not be so dominant. Certainly ask your questions, but don't keep forcing it to the point of shouting the thing down.

Advertisement