Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Like lets say Holly is mind controlling folk, she drops in her reveal at a good time, says Des is bad.

Des then just owns up to it......... no denial. Happy to be SK.

Its too convienent.

Wouldn't that all fall apart though if the priest can come back and say "Desmond is showing as good".

Occum's razor here.

Holly has said she's the seer, unopposed, and delivered a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    But Riona's mind control yesterday morning was a single post, not an ongoing thing. Des is leaning hard into the SK claim right now. How is that explainable?

I dont know. But Im not happy with things the more I think about them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

But Riona's mind control yesterday morning was a single post, not an ongoing thing. Des is leaning hard into the SK claim right now. How is that explainable?

Yes, rionas post straight after munch yesterday was kind of sensational....

I don’t want anybody to counter claim me......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve has your role been active from the start?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't that all fall apart though if the priest can come back and say "Desmond is showing as good".

Occum's razor here.

Holly has said she's the seer, unopposed, and delivered a wolf.

Well I think theres more to it than that.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »

I get you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So are there 2 of you alive then?
    For the moment :pac:

So if the real seer would like to check Holly, they'll then have Katie and Steve too.

Going on what I think is happening, you, the seer has not given us the full story.

Im guessing you bluffed about Des, or well thats how I ll say it for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Hmm.

Do you think Desmond is being mind controlled right now, like Riona was yesterday?

Going on what I think is happening, you, the seer has not given us the full story.

And now Des is suddenly outted himself , am I on the right track

• Advertisement

It was an excellent bluff, to be fair.

Holly - I apologise for thinking you were a terrible player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I think thw wolves just won the game for the village!

Just a theory i'l admit but what if both our revealees (is that a word) are woves? how convenient is it that just as Holly comes out as priest, the seer aso comes out and fingers the SK.

Their info is also backed up by each other and the public info given out by the interrogators wife so its a simple enough plan if they think those players are dead.
    SK admitting their role I did not expect i'll admit but wahey :)

1 down for sure anyway although I do find it odd that if Des is indeed an SK (why admit it otherwise) then why was he peeked bad if the SKs were supposed to be peaked good on that day. Did the SK reveal after a bluff seer pick?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I get you.

I don't. :confused: But I'm happy to wait and see how this plays out. Something is whiffy anyway.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Hmm.

Do you think Desmond is being mind controlled right now, like Riona was yesterday?

I didn’t think Riona was “mind controlled” yesterday. She said
    Riona WW wrote: »
    It has now turned 4pm and as per the rules laid out to me, I am now allowed to talk freely with regards to ALL posts made by me today.

At 9pm last night, I received a PM saying I had been evicted from my room (if I had one)

I was also instructed to copy some text that was within that PM directly after this mornings munch. I couldn’t add to it with my own text, I couldn’t post gifs or vids with it. I did make a mistake in the copy and paste though as I was in a hurry at 10am. I forgot to include the top part which showed that it was a reply to Scrooge. I have been told that there will be consequences for this error but I don’t know what they are.

I was not allowed to mention the eviction or that I had received a PM. Rather than get myself embroiled in conversations about it I decided myself to ignore them completely - hence the “what post” and “I don’t know what you are talking about” posts. I wasn’t going to let the wolf team have everything their way.

I’m now free to discuss it at my leisure. I would say once more to go over the conversations that were started at around 5 this morning as to me it looks like a start of the setup.

I do not know anything about Oisin. I’d also like to say sorry to Brendan for my tunnel vision.

I have an appointment at 4:45 but will answer everyone as soon as I can.

Look at what she had to do. I don’t think Dessie did this .... Is there anything in that post that makes you wonder about somebody else?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Correct. Real seer should still be out there, if they want to peek any of the wolves I've mentioned to confirm. I presume I'm for the chop anyway.

Des, can you explain how you see the roles of the dead?

It was an excellent bluff, to be fair.

Holly - I apologise for thinking you were a terrible player.

Ah Dessie , you don’t seem yourself right now. Maybe we should talk later when you have a nap or something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I am not sure TBH . . . I still find Clodagh coming out just a bit odd. I can see multiple angles and why NRVs may want to draw attention away from baddies but a claim on a role we don't know exists is hard to support. .
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Looking back Holly, you knew the apprentice role existed and yet you sort of poured scorn on it here. Why did you do that?

Holly, I'm not sure if you saw this but would you mind answering it?

Holly, I'm not sure if you saw this but would you mind answering it?

Why would I know there was an APP seer? Do you believe everything I say?

Right I've left this as late as I could, I am the villager seer, Fred Claus. I knew from the beginning of the game but was not activated until yesterday. I had to do a backroom task after which the mods posted in my backroom a copy of a daily seer news report which revealed that Katie was aligned good. I didn't pick to peek Katie but I think my task led to a random selection.

I got my own peek last night and chose Desmond as I trust Brendan. Desmond is aligned bad. I can confirm that there is an apprentice seer who will have access to my br when I'm dead but I don't know who they are or if they are alive.
    Why would I know there was an APP seer? Do you believe everything I say?

Well you said you can confirm there is one, that's why I'm asking you.

If I was the Vig I would hold off on shooting anybody for the moment.

If I was a rolled player and for any reason thought it might help coming out I would hold off coming out for the moment.

But that just me thinking out loud....

• Advertisement

Well you said you can confirm there is one, that's why I'm asking you.

I feel that I said more late last night that might help us all....

Conor WW wrote: »
    Des, can you explain how you see the roles of the dead?
    Just have a room with a list of all the dead's roles. Nothing more to it, sorry..

Also, genuine apologies, but I have to get back to RL work for a bit. I am an SK, and Holly, Katie and Steve are wolves. Will be back after lunch. If I've not been shot, of course.

Just have a room with a list of all the dead's roles. Nothing more to it, sorry..

Also, genuine apologies, but I have to get back to RL work for a bit. I am an SK, and Holly, Katie and Steve are wolves. Will be back after lunch. If I've not been shot, of course.

I don’t believe you. Don’t go to work, have a nap and maybe you will feel differently later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Oh **** HOLLY is mind controlled

The seer post was a mind control

Same as yesterday, posted at 10

Wolves trying to bait out a seer counter claim. I bet their own seer spotted Des, and they used Holly to out him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Huh. Makes sense.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Oh **** HOLLY is mind controlled

I think you might be on to something there. Her claim seems at odds with her posts from yesterday about the apprentice and the timing would match, not at 10, but after ten as it couldn't be posted before the munch time.

• Advertisement

Look at her post RIGHT after the seer claim

Advertisement