Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options
1878889909193»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok now its over can someone explain to me what was going on please :)

Angus was Belle, Nigel was lying and made up the role. We were pretty much correct on everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I retire this **** is way toooooooooooo stressfull

Also whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops

Well done wendy great scramble to convince us at the end

Ah you can't give up! Christmas came early for you, you got a GUN!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ah you can't give up! Christmas came early for you, you got a GUN!!!

Vig is the worst role ever, like ever its awful

No more vig, no more vig

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Can everyone please return the anon account passwords to where you got them please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I believed Nigel 100% Belle

What changed?
    deconduo wrote: »
    Angus was Belle, Nigel was lying and made up the role. We were pretty much correct on everything else.

Yeah to use a phrase I recently made up I was Beakering the F out of that role. Actually what was the real Belle mechanic?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well done village. Ye pulled that back from the depths. The SKs and wolves had a very good game.

argh not recently made up, recenty picked up. Think it's time to return to my editable BH skin.

Oh and btw there was a shared backroom of evils but almost nothing was discussed there

Belle got to find out if Scrooge died and when the first active ghost died.

Oh and from now on I want all games to be Christmas themed with me as an SK if possible. Mogwai and Taker easily my two favorite roles so far

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Oh and from now on I want all games to be Christmas themed with me as an SK if possible. Mogwai and Taker easily my two favorite roles so far

I can’t speak for all upcoming games but I wholeheartedly agree with the Christmas themes from now on :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Wendy is back to original password. Thanks Mods, ended up being a great game and really glad I didn't sub out now. Sorry about the inactivity at the start...my 'quiet' week in work turned into anything but!

I'm delighted. I don't think I've ever been so frantic to convince anyone of anything and even when I voted I was sure we were done for

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What changed?

Yeah to use a phrase I recently made up I was Beakering the F out of that role. Actually what was the real Belle mechanic?

I was wrong I didnt even look into any way you could be lying yesterday just kinda accepted
    Had a re read last night and there was some theorys that made sense.

I also shouldnt have been alive today so I must have had something wrong to be left alive. And Katie shouldnt have been killed over you or me.

PLus Wendy put on a great show and you seemed too cool and relaxed not going through any permutations of where we might be going wrong as a village

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Backrooms 'should' be visible to all now. Lemme know if any issues

cant see nothing dude

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

cant see nothing dude

Try now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Great fun, but hella time consuming. Now I remember why I stopped playing long games after my first :pac: I'll catch ye all again in a year or two. Have a good Christmas.

BH, mods, all - it's been emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Great game
    Thanks Modulators.
    account back to norm.

Super stuff Jag head!!!

Necro wrote: »
    Try now

can see less now

Thanks Ficheall. Been great having you play!!

can see less now

Fixed it all there i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Fantastic game. Well done to all. But especially to Nigel and Desmond, the greatest SK team so far. You guys so very nearly had it. With 2 excellent role claims that had everyone convinced.

BTW Mick I can't believe you shot me/Isla for that derp post. I was ACTUALLY dying and thought it was a reasonable assumption to think Holly had been a derp. Thought I'd post to keep myself in the game but that was clearly a mistake. :rolleyes:

BTW none of us 'Ghosts' knew we were ghosts. So we were all playing as NRV's till you shot us (me and Oisin anyway)

I shall close this thread now gang and direct you to the feedback thread! https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057939778

Thank you again for playing and/or watching along.

Thread reopened.

If I didn't say it all ready then thanks for running the game guys :D

Most thoroughly enjoyed my backroom with my daughter/wife. Was like something you might in fact see Dickens write!!

Advertisement