Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So the Wolves have fake claimed village Priest and Viullage Seer.............

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    He's trying to fake SK, but I'm 99% sure he's a wolf

Either way, he's bad. Which makes this an easy moment for the vig though, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So the Wolves have fake claimed village Priest and Viullage Seer.............
    Correct. Real seer should still be out there, if they want to peek any of the wolves I've mentioned to confirm. I presume I'm for the chop anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well, Holly claimed seer and then named me, and Katie was aching to have me shot, so I figured I might as well keep things on an even keel before that happened.

So I can say for sure now that Steve and almost 100% Katie are wolves.

Can you explain then how Steve is getting everyone else on the dead list correct apart from Gertie? Do you think the wolves have a priest too?

That suggests very powerful wolf and SK teams. Which would be vastly unbalanced imo.

Correct. Real seer should still be out there, if they want to peek any of the wolves I've mentioned to confirm. I presume I'm for the chop anyway.

Well a real priest should really stand up here if thats the case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Either way, he's bad. Which makes this an easy moment for the vig though, right?

Yes he should be vigged asap, especially as he's still lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh. And I see Holly said Katie was 100% good, which all makes sense now, because I'm supposed to show as good on Tuesdays, and I thought the mods had ****ed up.

So there are your wolves: Steve, Katie, Holly.

Dessie. Take a step back and read what I said to you earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

You got me - I'm an SK, but I don't think it's in my interests for the wolves to be believed. But Steve is lying. Gertie was the priest. I'd be wary of those keen to rush me to death.

Oh well if you’re fessing up let’s make the most of this. How many of you are there at the moment? Why was Gertie the priest? If Steve was lying how would he know about the ghost of Christmas present before the kill?

Im not buying Desmond right now, hes outed himself as an SK.

Vig should hold off killing him just yet, IF (not buying it yet) hes telling the truth, we should be cautious

Proof Des is lying:

Update: Ghost of Xmas Present (Priest) - Learns the roles of the dead

The ghost who just went poof was supposed to be the wolf priest lol

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Can you explain then how Steve is getting everyone else on the dead list correct apart from Gertie? Do you think the wolves have a priest too?

That suggests very powerful wolf and SK teams. Which would be vastly unbalanced imo.
    We (SK) would have had a better chance had we not lynched our cub on the first evening, for sure :D But aye, very strong wolf team.

Proof Des is lying:

Update: Ghost of Xmas Present (Priest) - Learns the roles of the dead

The ghost who just went poof was supposed to be the wolf priest lol

Which was Oisin btw

I can see it in the dead room. I think all of his other claims were correct, will check.

What do you mean you can see it in the dead room?

We (SK) would have had a better chance had we not lynched our cub on the first evening, for sure :D But aye, very strong wolf team.

Wait you are openly admitting to be an SK?

I gotta go - I really hope Des is shot by the time I get back

Im happy for the Vig to kill him now, Im buying Steve and Holly unless someone else pops there head up claiming otherwise.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Wait you are openly admitting to be an SK?

Spot on

Hold on!

What if Des is being mind controlled?

Also Des is full of it - how could Steve know all the roles if he wasn't priest?

Steve, any thiughts on des’s Gertie claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Whats your character name des?

• Advertisement

It just seems like he was too open about owning up to being an SK

Im happy for the Vig to kill him now, Im buying Steve and Holly unless someone else pops there head up claiming otherwise.

My suggestion is nobody pops their heads up , particularly rolled goodies who may think some people are claiming their roles.

I’m flattered that nobody has challenged me but I would strongly urge anybody thinking of counter claiming me that they don’t do it.....

So are there 2 of you alive then?

Like lets say Holly is mind controlling folk, she drops in her reveal at a good time, says Des is bad.

Des then just owns up to it......... no denial. Happy to be SK.

Its too convienent.

It just seems like he was too open about owning up to being an SK

That’s what I feel....

My suggestion is nobody pops their heads up , particularly rolled goodies who may think some people are claiming their roles.

I’m flattered that nobody has challenged me but I would strongly urge anybody thinking of counter claiming me that they don’t do it.....

Surely though if anyone is thinking of counter claiming you then they're a wolf and you should be 100% on board with them coming out as you can prove that you're on the level?

I think my theory on Des being mind controlled hols some water.

Im not certain its the case, but it would explain why hes so easy on being outted as an SK

Like lets say Holly is mind controlling folk, she drops in her reveal at a good time, says Des is bad.

Des then just owns up to it......... no denial. Happy to be SK.

Its too convienent.

But Riona's mind control yesterday morning was a single post, not an ongoing thing. Des is leaning hard into the SK claim right now. How is that explainable?

No one do anything please I have some information

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    But Riona's mind control yesterday morning was a single post, not an ongoing thing. Des is leaning hard into the SK claim right now. How is that explainable?

Maybe the mind control gets stronger as the days go on?

Advertisement