Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Why does this thread keep unfollowing me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Oh God, they've tuned the DAB radio in our canteen to Christmas FM. I'll be eating in my car for the next three weeks.

I was listening to it in the car for a while, I kinda like the idea of it BUT there are some great Christmas songs and some really dire ones too.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

There used to be a radioshow in The Netherlands called VARA (name of the broadcaster) Vuurwerk (Fireworks)

It only played the heaviest of metal music and had their own christmas show.
    Those were the only christmas songs i could stand on the radio. Not because i am such a metal fan but normal christmas songs played by heavy metal or speed metal bands are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

TA I'm finding when I delete mail in the Gmail inbox and go to leave the page it throws up a box asking me if I want to leave, of course I do, I've deleted the mail and want to leave the page. :confused:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I need to go out and get shopping but I don’t know what I want for dinner tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pizza! :D (Pineapple optional)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

New Home wrote: »

We are getting chinese for the Late Late Toy show.
    The other half doesnt know yet:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Apart from the pineapple, why is pizza a TA :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Apart from the pineapple, why is pizza a TA :confused::confused::confused:

It was answering the post above it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It wasn't.

EDIT: Dubstar got there before me.

• Advertisement

I decided on fajitas seeing as I had some chicken in the freezer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My IBS is kicking in badly today from stress of texts from ex-houseb**th in relation to bills.

Hopefully eat something shortly and not feel rubbish tomorrow.

Blocked her number. If she wants to get in touch she can use my e-mail. Fcuk off.

My TA is that this afternoon I was running for the train, I breathed in cold air through my mouth, I felt it chill my throat, and now I've a sore throat. I knew it was going to happen, too, it's one of my weak spots.

Having to put away one of my housemates crockery because she went home for the weekend and left the draining board stacked a mile high and it was like jenga trying to put things on there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the smell of ketchup on public transport.

in bed feeling really ill. so sick of ibs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

*hugs*

Seven Worlds will Collide

northgirl wrote: »

Its probably all the upheaval lately.. How's the new house, feeling better?

Its probably all the upheaval lately.. How's the new house, feeling better?

Yep you're probably on the money there. The b**ch was on today and totally stressed me out so I've blocked her number now. She can mail me. Try as I might this must be still impacting me.

Anyway, thank you :) Things here are alot lovelier thanks for asking. One of my oldest and dearest friends is having a surprise 40th tomorrow so just hoping I'll feel better for that! (I'll go either way :))

My WiFi was so shít that I have to use my 4G to watch the Toy Show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

contains yucky.
    wack-a-mole poops/peekaboo shytes the ones you can't get enough traction on. the ones that hang out in the doorway so to speak.

greencap wrote: »
    contains yucky.
    wack-a-mole poops/peekaboo shytes the ones you can't get enough traction on. the ones that hang out in the doorway so to speak.

Thanks for that.. I'm now back on track with my diet. 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The cold weather has given me something that I can only describe as a paper cut on one of my nostrils. It won't heal and I've had it for over a week. The scab looks like a booger and it's not healing because every time I blow my nose it falls off and the healing process starts again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭mikemac2

The office mother hen nagged and annoyed me to make a Friday treat so I caved and I made cookies and brownies for the office

Nobody even looked at them. Shower of health freaks

When I was on the phone with my mam earlier, she told me that someone tipped the car and left some lovely red paint on it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Hungover a bit from a wedding yesterday, got a phone call from my cous, he had an emergency he wanted sorted, wouldnt tell me on phone what.
    I came over. His sewage is blocked, phewk phewk, I can't be dealing with this s***e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Edward M wrote: »
    Hungover a bit from a wedding yesterday, got a phone call from my cous, he had an emergency he wanted sorted, wouldnt tell me on phone what.
    I came over. His sewage is blocked, phewk phewk, I can't be dealing with this s***e.

can't be dealing with HIS! s***e.

Someone text me last night making conversation, so I answered back, as you do. They never answered my message after that. Why text me starting a conversation if you have no intention in answering me back?? :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »

*Hugs*

Feel better.

• Advertisement

I have so much to be grateful for and woke thinking about reasons for gratitude every month this year so far. Obviously not my TA.

TA is not so much trivial but in the last half hour or thereabouts I've had a sudden realisation what I've missed out on so much. I thought I never wanted children and now I think I might. I can't describe this feeling. Utterly knocked for 6 by this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement