Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TG1 wrote: »
    Bought a bar of cadburys with dime bar. Brought it home. Brought it into the house. Put it...... somewhere? I really wanted it too.... :(

TA that I still don't know if you found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

New Home wrote: »
    TA that I still don't know if you found it.

I found it this morning in my hall... I'm looking forward to having it this evening! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The fella in the cubicle next to me in the work bathroom sounded like he was playing a trumpet from his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭Ryath

The one's who sound like they are in labour are nearly as bad!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Coffee went cold, aw nuts.

Full of pancakes but wanting more. My blood type will be Maple Syrup by the end of day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I could do with a haircut but this cool spell is not encouraging me. #numbskull

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

ALL the ad's on the RTE player. Hungry shower of dogs
    ALL the adds on All the videos on the Independent.ie website.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

The Pancake Bandwagon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Intentionally left the house 10 minutes earlier this morning and yet I’m still sat here trying to get into a car park. Why is parking so bad here on a Tuesday in particular? :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at Waking up with headaches, it is the worse, I actually feel like I'm gonna puke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I could do with a haircut but this cool spell is not encouraging me. #numbskull

I have the same problem :( I think I might leave my hair long ;)

My TA is I made pancakes but forgot to buy a lemon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Prospector1989

When the job announces there'll be pancakes on pancake Tuesday, only to find there's only one jar of Nutella for ~100 people.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ta'd at Waking up with headaches, it is the worse, I actually feel like I'm gonna puke.

Drink a couple of shots of Maple Syrup and do a few lines of lemon coated sugar to sort yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When your going to an event and you don't know how dressed up you need to be. You'll probably end up over or under dressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Intentionally left the house 10 minutes earlier this morning and yet Im still sat here trying to get into a car park. Why is parking so bad here on a Tuesday in particular? :mad:

More people work Tuesday than any other day of the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I've no pancakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Pancakes..tbf...they taste of nothing... except moist!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

That sounds like migraine Seph, have you been eating anything new/unusual recently?*

*I should point out that I'm an Engineer by profession, not a medical Doctor

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

TA'd that everyone is talking about pancakes and I don't have any!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Being allergic to wheat, dairy and eggs(borderline) on pancake tuesday.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ta that I’ve been eating pancakes and Easter eggs since January and have no self control.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That sounds like migraine Seph, have you been eating anything new/unusual recently?*

*I should point out that I'm an Engineer by profession, not a medical Doctor

No, I'm prone too waking up with headaches unfortunately

Also ta'd that my thick black socks, the right one has two holes in it

*cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

No, I'm prone too waking up with headaches unfortunately

Has your blood pressure been checked recently? I suffered for some time with headaches/nausea before eventually checking it with my GP approx 15 years ago. Hey Presto! High BP diagnosed and a course of tablets for life have stopped the headaches.

TA that I can't be ar$ed to change my lifestyle and tablets are now part and parcel of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TA that i had too many pancakes and lunch is a struggle

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA that I'll have to wait a few hours for my feed of pancakes

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

I've no pancakes.

Don't worry I got some! :) Might save you some.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

People that are bad at maths.

Woman on radio : "I worked almost all my live. I took 12 years out to raise my kids and now I get €26 a week less on my pension."

12 YEARS!

She didn't say when she started or finished work, but let's assume like a lot of people in those days she might have started at 15, and retired at 65. So 50 years potentially of a working life. She took 12 years off, so more than 20%. She took more than a fifth of her working life off, but states on the radio she worked 'almost her whole life'. Nope - not even close.

Reminds me of a headline on the BBC news the other week along the lines of 'Almost 200,000 complaints to councils....' There was 180,000 complaints registered. 20,000 complaints is a hell of a round up. Just add another 11% to it there sure......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Don't worry I got some! I will definitely save you some.....

FYP...

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

FYP...

TAd I shouldn't have to put up with this crêpe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

TAd I shouldn't have to put up with this crêpe!

TA at your fancy accents :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement