Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

ctrl+alt+4, genuinely. €!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

TA'd that I don't have a boards boyfriend :(:p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TA'd I just got a dagger through my heart and my soul :(

Well, in fairness, not once have you mentioned your road frontage... what's a girl to do, hmm?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Succubus_ wrote: »

CrowdedHouse is free, or so I'm told. :D

New Home wrote: »

Ah but Newie, his heart belongs to you. Also TA'd that I don't have a boards GF by the way :(:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

That I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the smart plug I use for my slow cooker onto the new wifi network after we changed broadband supplier.

Ah but Newie, his heart belongs to you. Also TA'd that I don't have a boards GF by the way :(:D

You've a real life wife, though, so that trumps everything. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

"Imaginary", storker, "imaginary". That's the key word that was omitted. Anyway, in case you missed it, you can find your list here.

Oh yes I saw that...on my list you're playing second fiddle to...er...Wibbs. :eek:
    You're the top girl, though. Aren't you delighted? :D

*Swoons*

Everyone's saying it, Storker. Should we all be getting GF's now? What's the official line the church has taken on this?
    Only, the farm takes up most of the day, and at night I just like a cup of tea. I mightn't be able to devote myself full time to the old Boards GF.

I'm just glad someone had the guts to set it up at last...good for you Boards...etc

• Advertisement

*Swoons*

I know, I know...happiness overload, obviously. I know the signs when I see them...

Nausea too?

storker wrote: »
    I know, I know...happiness overload, obviously. I know the signs when I see them...

Nausea too?

Nah, I avoid looking at myself in the mirror.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

T'ad at this Bloody weather, cold one minute mild the next.
    You're going to get me a new, wider mattress?? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!?!?! :eek::mad::mad:

Classic homeo, I knew you'd say something like that :D

watch now she'll call me out for calling her classic as old "Oh sooo you're calling me old " :D.

T'ad at this Bloody weather, cold one minute mild the next.

Classic homeo, I knew you'd say something like that :D

watch now she'll call me out for calling her classic as old "Oh sooo you're calling me old " :D.

OI! Are you calling me predictable?!? :eek::mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OI! Are you calling me predictable?!? :eek::mad:

:D:3

Nah, I avoid looking at myself in the mirror.

Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you're gorgeous.

(All the same, maybe you should send me a pic to be on the safe side...:D)

storker wrote: »
    Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure you're gorgeous.

(All the same, maybe you should send me a pic to be on the safe side...:D)

tootsie-dustin-hoffman1.jpg?w=550
    I did get new glasses, though.

tootsie-dustin-hoffman1.jpg?w=550
    I did get new glasses, though.

Phoooarrrrrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well, in fairness, not once have you mentioned your road frontage... what's a girl to do, hmm?

I beg your pardon,
    I never promised you a rose garden,

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

How do I upgrade to boyfriend from man-whore?

• Advertisement

Leave Cleo out of this, she's a married woman and considerably younger than me unlike you :D

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Isn't that a downgrade?

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Stop whoring around on everyone's love match lists :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Has anyone ever thrust themselves by pure rage into SKY HQ and single handedly Kung Fu’d that automated piece of shlt waffle cnut machine out of the window, or am I about to be the first?

TA’d that by the time I’m put through to a living breathing human I’m literally on the verge of tears and too wound up to be pretend nice

Leave Cleo out of this, she's a married woman and considerably younger than me unlike you :D

Wait... CLEO IS SUCCUBUS???? :eek::eek::eek: What sorcery is this?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

:pac:
    You can give her your new mattress, since you have one going spare. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Stop whoring around on everyone's love match lists :D

NEVER!!! I'm an internet man hoooorrrrrr.

But maybe it's time to dial back the level of creep

Wait... CLEO IS :
    You can give her your new mattress, since you have one going spare. :D

Janey it's a Latexco specially imported from Belgium, I think I'll hang on to it cos someone will come begging :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I was watching an episode of Daredevil last night and Karen's ear was sticking out through her hair. This is something that when I see it on anyone it irrationally annoys me. I wanted to reach through the screen and tuck her hair behind her ear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Did anyone ever mention resealable packs?
    I get my little hopes up everytime..:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

TA at the amount of off-topic chat in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement