Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ordering a durrty Chinese. Mrs G had a chilli and nachos earlier. Ms G had a pizza and garlic bread from her fave spot and loads of chocolate cake.:D

I've opened a Canadian.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

just opened a carling :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

bassy wrote: »
    just opened a carling :)

Im just about to have a McCargles IPA :)

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Im just about to have a McCargles IPA :)

cheers :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hot coffee.

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    Hot coffee.

don,t burn them california lips fathom :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo bassy. Sitting outside. Because state ban on indoors dining. Freezing my toosh off. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo bassy. Sitting outside. Because state ban on indoors dining. Freezing my toosh off. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

oh you really need warming up fathom :)

Cuddle time. By fire.

Schar GF Chocolate Stix. :)

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ordering a durrty Chinese. Mrs G had a chilli and nachos earlier. Ms G had a pizza and garlic bread from her fave spot and loads of chocolate cake.:D

I've opened a Canadian.:)

G hows the wee birthday girl now?,is she happy with her day pressies,cake and full birthday attention.bless her :)

Appeals Ruu. Laters. Gota find food.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

A white wine spritzer and a Ferrero Rocher. This is truly living!

A white wine spritzer and a Ferrero Rocher. This is truly living!

do you like persecco??.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

do you like persecco??.

I'll drink anything 😉

I'll drink anything 😉

lol lol my kinda woman lol :)

G hows the wee birthday girl now?,is she happy with her day pressies,cake and full birthday attention.bless her :)

The Birthday girl is in bed. Mrs G is in bed. I'm polishing off my third beer and then a chicken curry fried rice and chips. May have the leftovers for breakfast/lunch tomorrow.:D

It's late. But fried smoked mackerel, with potato salad and rocket coming up.

There might be a flatbread and pickled cucumber too.

baby potatoes,chicken,loads of veg.

Got up at around 11am this morning and starving. I held out until 12pm before grub. It was meant to be a sausie sandwich, but I had other ideas so me and Ms G settled on sausages beans, chips and toast for brunch. By 4pm I finished off last nights chicken curry and fried rice leftover takeaway. I'm worth it!:D

So dinner. Nothing posh. Mrs G had another WWs meal with curly fries. Ms G had a chicken fillet burger, a real deal chicken fillet done in the oven and sliced on a bun with ketchup. Curly fries on the side. I'm having a decent sup of beer now and then a striploin steak, mushy peas and chips. We use the Air fryer all the time here so the chips, like the curly fries earlier were done in that. My fries tonight are Green Isle rustic fries. Very tasty!

Forgot to say that Ms G did dessert tonight. Crushed Terrys chocolate orange with chocolate icecream. A treat for her birthday weekend. Loads of cakes left too. Roll on tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I nearly got a take away but instead put a pie in the oven. Lockdown blues :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Curry chips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Saturdays mean butcher delivery day! Woot!
    Sirloin steaks grilled medium, with mushroom & white pepper sauce.
    Chopped raw veggies (carrot, celery, cucumber, radishes) , dunked in garlicky anchovy homemade mayo. Steamed spud , doused in that mayo as well.

And a decent glass of red wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Had home made chips and fried cod fillet this evening,
    Spring rolls , aldi spicy chicken and wedges in the oven now
    Getting washed down with few bulmers

Indomie noodles.

Beef, stuffing, roasties, carrots, mushy peas and gravy. Followed that up with the last of the chocolate cake. After a long and cold walk we had savage appetites on us. The Dairymilk is for later.:D A bottle of Heineken.

IMG-20210207-161433.jpg

IMG-20210207-162639.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I've a Goodfellas pepperoni pizza in the oven because I wasn't too hungry today to cook a dinner.

Grandeeod's post above has me very jels now though :pac:

I've a Goodfellas pepperoni pizza in the oven because I wasn't too hungry today to cook a dinner.

Grandeeod's post above has me very jels now though :pac:

i would say G worked in a hotel back in he,s hay day :D

i would say G worked in a hotel back in he,s hay day :D

I'm old school.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,835 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Something very similar to Grandeeod's for us today, roast with the trimmings and homemade chocolate brownie with ice cream.

And of course wine.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement