Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Venison chilli con carne over roasted wedges with cheddar on top and a few nachos on the side.

Chelsea bun and a smirnoff and cranberry juice for dessert.

soon you will have antlers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm having that steak now! Mrs G did well. It's resting the way I like it.:D

noodles and veg with chicken,beer time now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,835 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A couple of hours walking on the hills and back to this.....

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Just grilled 2 rashers and chopped them into a Caesar salad simple but delicious:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

french toast, butter, bacon and maple syrup.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

had a lamb roast dinner from Dunnes. Root veg, lamb, peas and baby spuds in a mint gravy. very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

A airline meal.

541656.jpeg

smurfjed wrote: »
    A airline meal.

541656.jpeg

I flew business class a few times with different airlines and never saw a meal as good as that.

Roast chicken here today and for dessert the last chelsea bun, and wine, lovely red wine.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I flew business class a few times with different airlines and never saw a meal as good as that.

Roast chicken here today and for dessert the last chelsea bun, and wine, lovely red wine.

But he is the pilot so preferential treatment rows :D

• Advertisement

A spud fest with the roast chicken. Baby boiled, roasted and gratin.

IMG-20210131-173412.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Black pudding and onion curry with boiled rice. Aw yeah.

the new aldi slim well frozen chips oven cooked with green beans and chicken fillet i threw some spice bag flavouring on it,kinda treated myself this evening with the chips but there slim well lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

Had the goo for a big bag of assorted jellies for days. Got a big 400g bag of 'Mega Gummy Mix'. Have had a big handful and now need to put them out of sight :pac:

f1000 wrote: »
    Had the goo for a big bag of assorted jellies for days. Got a big 400g bag of 'Mega Gummy Mix'. Have had a big handful and now need to put them out of sight :pac:

I picked up a bag of pastilles the other day and I knew I shouldn't of but whatever way I looked at them it looked like there was loads of black ones in it.

Opened them a couple of nights ago and felt like life had let me down when I discovered that it must have been some fluke of mathematics that somehow every black shagging jelly was in the window part of the bag when I saw them on the shelf.

Life can be so cruel sometimes, I ate the black and red ones and put the rest in the freezer. Don't ask me why, in my drunken state I might have thought it was punishment for them for not being black.

I picked up a bag of pastilles the other day and I knew I shouldn't of but whatever way I looked at them it looked like there was loads of black ones in it.

Opened them a couple of nights ago and felt like life had let me down when I discovered that it must have been some fluke of mathematics that somehow every black shagging jelly was in the window part of the bag when I saw them on the shelf.

Life can be so cruel sometimes, I ate the black and red ones and put the rest in the freezer. Don't ask me why, in my drunken state I might have thought it was punishment for them for not being black.

thats very tough on you rows,wish you a speedy recovery :D

bassy wrote: »
    thats very tough on you rows,wish you a speedy recovery :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DlSaQrFqg

I have three bags of Jelly Baby's and a tin of chocolate kimberly still stashed since Christmas. When I indulge there will be fook all disappointment I can tell yiz!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Saying goodbye to winter with my friend Jameson!

pottokblue wrote: »
    Saying goodbye to winter with my friend Jameson!

I used to say goodbye to a lot of stuff when I was on the oul Jemmy and red.:eek:

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭f1000

I have finally got shot of the taste of the jellies with the help of four beers and a packet of Snax

Toast and tea.

Tea while waiting for dawn to break.

Tea while waiting for dawn to break.

Have a good day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

Toast and tea.

The best breakfast a man can ask for imo

beerguts wrote: »
    The best breakfast a man can ask for imo

I had it twice!

A nice rib eye steak from the pan with oven baked gratin potatoes, deep fried onion rings and coleslaw from the fridge, a very nice combo.

A rather large brandy and baileys with crushed ice for dessert because they were Christmas gifts and why not?

A snaky camera shy bar of Fry's chocolate cream as well to really do the dog on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I like your desert a satisfying tasty end to St Brigids day.

So far today I've eaten yoghour+muselie, 2 banannas, 2chocchip biscuits, handfulofmonkeynuts, one hotchocolate, twocups tea
    Now I'm going to have steak, tomotatoes, roast potatoes, salad, one can beer and a bedtime whiskey later

Fook it.:D

IMG-20210201-185238.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Spaghetti Bolognese :)

Advertisement