Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Something very similar to Grandeeod's for us today, roast with the trimmings and homemade chocolate brownie with ice cream.

And of course wine.

massive food intake rows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Toasted special on brown and a mug of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »

How did it taste despite it being described in Dutch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

massive food intake rows

I'm a big strong man bassy.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    How did it taste despite it being described in Dutch?

not dutch,just that link was in dutch.

was delicious very nice i must say and you should try it,i have half left which will do me tomorrow.i do not eat big plates of meals.

i was told it takes a lot longer to get shut of the fat and stuff in your tummy when you eat big meals.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

My niece (11) brought round some cake and brightened our day. Enjoying it with tea now.

I'm a big strong man bassy.

you ever hear the song the big strong man he has 40 rows of medals on hes chest big chest that was my brother sylvest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfSyNhgQsgE

thats for you rows lol

My niece (11) brought round some cake and brightened our day. Enjoying it with tea now.

That looks delish Mystery. She did the Thai meal too? Talented at that age. I could only fry a sausage then.:eek:

I got the munchies.:D

Beef left over and a baguette baked earlier this evening. The other was sliced with dinner. So what the heck. Beef baguettes with stuffing and gravy.:eek:

IMG-20210207-185032.jpg

• Advertisement

I got the munchies.:D

Beef left over and a baguette baked earlier this evening. The other was sliced with dinner. So what the heck. Beef baguettes with stuffing and gravy.:eek:

IMG-20210207-185032.jpg

G think you need to go on the rice and veg :D

That looks delish Mystery. She did the Thai meal too? Talented at that age. I could only fry a sausage then.:eek:

Yes, that's her. Special kid. But the key thing I think is how her mam gives her free reign too. She can make what she wants for everyone in the house and she does. :) I wouldn't have been allowed.

chilled can of carling :) so enjoy the weekend beers :)

Yes, that's her. Special kid. But the key thing I think is how her mam gives her free reign too. She can make what she wants for everyone in the house and she does. :) I wouldn't have been allowed.

fair play to the wee one :) mystery you were not allowed cause i heard you were liable to burn down the house :D or is that kitchen :D

fair play to the wee one :) mystery you were not allowed cause i heard you were liable to burn down the house :D or is that kitchen :D

I did once set sandwiches on fire.

Currently eating some pop chips and drinking sparkling water

Gave in and got a Chinese. I feel sick now and only ate half of it. They also forgot the prawn crackers.

Gave in and got a Chinese. I feel sick now and only ate half of it. They also forgot the prawn crackers.

ah surrep you have let me down,bigtime :D

ah surrep you have let me down,bigtime :D

Give over :pac:

I was starving. I have half left for tomorrow anyway.

Give over :pac:

I was starving. I have half left for tomorrow anyway.

starving yes,could have cooked something more healthier :D

starving yes,could have cooked something more healthier :D

I did last nearly two months. I'm not worried anyway, I deserve a treat.

• Advertisement

I did last nearly two months. I'm not worried anyway, I deserve a treat.

of course im only having the crack surrep,everybody is entitled to eat what the like :)

of course im only having the crack surrep,everybody is entitled to eat what the like :)

No bother. I have a very small appetite but ordered too much food. I'm annoyed about the prawn crackers though. That place has lovely big ones that aren't greasy.

No bother. I have a very small appetite but ordered too much food. I'm annoyed about the prawn crackers though. That place has lovely big ones that aren't greasy.

never been in a chinese nor have i ever had a chinese from a take away.am old skool as in bag of chips burger etc

never been in a chinese nor have i ever had a chinese from a take away.am old skool as in bag of chips burger etc

That's interesting. You should try it some time when you're not cutting back. I can't remember the last time I had chipper food. Could have been Supermacs about 5 months ago.

That's interesting. You should try it some time when you're not cutting back. I can't remember the last time I had chipper food. Could have been Supermacs about 5 months ago.

be honest i cannot remember the last time i had chipper food either,even when i was eating all sorts still cannot remember when i last had a chipper take away.

although i was in town last week felt a bit hungry and was thinking might go to the chipper van just for a bag of chips but i did,nt bother.

was never a mad kinda lad in to chipper or take aways,get them seldom up and down.

loved the chicken fillet tray,oh its to die for lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Roast stuffed chicken thighs with roasted mixed vegetables and steamed baby potatoes and mange tout, taste sensation.

Another corner slice of yesterday's homemade chocolate brownie. and a bottle of nice wine.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Chinese takeout tonight.

I've a clean kitchen & can't be dealing with dishes so I ordered tonight :P

Yung chow fried rice
    Salt & chilli chicken
    Prawn toast
    Crispy won tons
    Spring roll
    Small bit of one of the kids chicken skewer
    Curry sauce
    Prawn crakers
    Fizzy orange

:o

I only managed about a third of the plate as usual but I'll be picking at the leftovers for the rest of the night :)

the rest of yesterdays asian cuisine,nasi goreng rice pork egg leek.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dark roast. Coffee cake.

• Advertisement

No photos and don't care. Fillet steak, mash, garden peas and beef gravy. I considered some carrots but said no. A Raspberry/apple danish to finish off with a big glass of bainne. Very good for a late night feed!

Advertisement