Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »
    You could always set up a custom tactics to switch the players around in game to keep full chem?
    I’ve seen loads using CR7 at CDM and switching on the fly then to put him at ST on full chem.

I could do it no bother if i just swap Keane for Matuidi.

That's the option with the least amount of changes from what I can see for me.

It's trying to get him a green link without messing up my key players like Neymar, Pogba, Mbappe and Aouar is what I'm struggling with at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

My red Szczesny upgraded to 89.

Cancelo 84.

Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hard to know, his 83 base had higher stats than his ucl card but not his FIF.
    They would then have to upgrade his ucl card to 84 which is the same as his FIF so my understanding was that would then be upgraded and a knock on effect to his other specials.

But as Rossie said, the opinion on Reddit, twitter etc is that it goes by his FIF so won’t be upgraded.

It’s nearly 6 hours later though, you’d think they’d have them sorted by now.

Cancelo otw upgraded to 89 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Woke up this morning and realized I’m not even enjoying the grind anymore and have no real interest in playing anymore. Decided to quick sell my entire team before I change my mind.
    Pity I can’t give my cards away to people as it’s a 17million squad.
    All the best everyone and enjoy.
    Zero regrets after doing it which surprised me a bit.

CCB15-FEA-F4-B1-4-F0-E-A0-D2-43-AAC86654-B8.png

Woke up this morning and realized I’m not even enjoying the grind anymore and have no real interest in playing anymore. Decided to quick sell my entire team before I change my mind.

Wow! I hope you enjoy the time away from it, I get what you mean, it can become very consuming and a real chore, as things stand I’m unlikely to bother with fifa 20 but I won’t say def not going to play it as I could change my mind before then, I’ve def took a step back from fifa 19, don’t play rivals at all anymore except maybe an odd game.

I’ll plug away though.

It’s a shame they’ve got the game to this point where you feel relieved to have got rid of it, all the best anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

All the best blazer was good having you on here.
    Hope to see you back for Fifa 20 if you ever decide to come back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote:
    Only played 4 WL all year and I think I've only regretted not playing it once.

I think if you're playing weekend league for the rewards you're doing it wrong to begin with. The red player picks are generally awful.

Yeah I've gotten 16 wins twice and 17 wins twice and I've yet to get anyone useable think my highest rated has been 83 cazorla

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Fair play lad, it's a very time consuming game for very little reward, I won't be buying Fifa 20, il go back to FM, much better craic long term

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I've just lost my wingman!!!!!!! Bloody EA !!!!!!

jayo26 wrote: »
    I've just lost my wingman!!!!!!! Bloody EA !!!!!!

Yeah I’m gonna miss all the craic in here. I think I was enjoying the thrill of opening packs more than the game itself. Hell I was doing sbcs just to open packs. So this morning I thought to hell with it. Gives me more time to learn guitar and play some awesome single player games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Yeah I've gotten 16 wins twice and 17 wins twice and I've yet to get anyone useable think my highest rated has been 83 cazorla

I've played every weekend league bar one where I forgot to redeem. I've finished 17+ wins in almost all of those, never worse than 11 on a couple of occasions where I couldn't play more.

Best red I got was 86 and 87 Szczesny... And I haven't got one rated over 84 since Xmas I think?

Even from the pack rewards I don't think I've gotten too much. My best pulls have been from SBC packs or once got Kante from a draft pack and once got Salah from a pre order pack.

Think I might start to take a few WL's off. With the amount of work I have to do for college I really don't need the hassle to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Gives me more time to learn guitar and play some awesome single player games.

This.

I keep saying I'll hold off on some amazing games until I finish college so I'll have the time to sit down and enjoy them but in truth I probably waste just as much time playing WL every weekend. There's so much good stuff out there right now, go and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Really want to get flashback David Luiz but 100k coins won’t get it done. It’s really annoying that they have deadlines for SBC’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Terrible TOTW, only 2 players from Bundesliga?!

Terrible TOTW, only 2 players from Bundesliga?!

Sounds good to me :):)

Rumors of a Ben Arfa flashback card coming. Damn I would have loved using it. Has his otw card in fifa17 and it was fantastic fun to play with and lethal in a 433(4)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Nainggolan TOTW for the OTW I packed yesterday is very welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I was thinking of grabbing Marquinoz headliner yesterday but didn't. Slight regret. Thats a very good card now for its price.

Exchanged 7 fut swap items and got David Silva in a rare mega, happy enough with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Didn't realise sevilla and lazio played today. Looks like my Ben yedder will be getting an upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Waiting on someone to come along and tell me I'm wrong about the upgrade ha ha

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Waiting on someone to come along and tell me I'm wrong about the upgrade ha ha

Haha no you’re fine, he’ll get upgraded Thursday night/Friday morning once all Europa league matches are played.

Played a few games of rivals after my influx of new players to try them out and I know it’s only rivals but really enjoying the flow.

Otw Felipe Anderson - I can see what all the fuss was about, he’s unreal! If anyone doesn’t have potm hazard, buy him while his price is down. 12 goals and 5 assists in 10 games

Otw cancelo - superb, no new info there for anyone, there’s a reason why he’s regarded as the best right back in fifa

Futswap Juan Jesus - for 6 futswap tokens he’s a steal, put shadow on him and look at his stats!

Flashback luiz - feels so assured at the back and intercepts everything

Baby icon van der sar - got him in the sbc and only used him to get Jesus to full chem, was so pleasantly surprised by him and the sweeper keeper trait is such a nice bonus. Shame he doesn’t have the leg save trait or I might have kept him in goal.

Baby icon Maldini left back - very smooth, such an upgrade on Alonso for me

Well lads I've done it again, twice in one year, unbelievable.

ort3yh.jpg

Redzer7 wrote: »

ort3yh.jpg

Haha you lucky sod!!

Fair play

Screenshot-20190220-204259.jpg

Latest team. Changed out lala at right back who I thought was decent and put in 89 concaelo or whatever his name is.

Anderson is alot better then i though he would be so delighted I got him.

I'm thinking if changing sandro for his 89 card won't be much of an upgrade but if he got another I form he be lethal.

ort3yh.jpg

I want blazer back :(

My 5th otw pack, I also got Felipe Anderson, and Allisson, put OTW Morata back into the SBC and out popped the Portugese flag, didn't get too excited till I seen ST :D

• Advertisement

My 5th otw pack, I also got Felipe Anderson, and Allisson, put OTW Morata back into the SBC and out popped the Portugese flag, didn't get too excited till I seen ST :D

Your going on my blocked list :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement