Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    How terrible for you. Not sure how you'll manage to score goals with that crappy attack you have.

It just goes to show you that you could have everything in the world but still want more :pac:

#Moremoney
    #Moreproblems

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

@Jayo

I remember you using Future Stars Bentacur, wondering how good he is?

Also Sandro and Costa?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell, how expensive are CF > CAM cards :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    @Jayo

I remember you using Future Stars Bentacur, wondering how good he is?

Also Sandro and Costa?

It's hard to see five him really he has great stamina so can run all game but he doesn't excell at anything. He aint very good at going forward and he doesn't have the defensive presence to be an all out defensive midfielder.

Sandro is the same as always I have his 88 card and he just does the job for me he has plenty of stamina and gets forward easily if I allow him.

Costa was all go for me but no end product his shooting is abysmal and his stamina with his pace means he won't last all game especially in weekend league I don't know your budget but future star kluivert is a better player.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Managed to snipe one last night at 5k after a couple of attempts, madness :pac:

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    It's hard to see five him really he has great stamina so can run all game but he doesn't excell at anything. He aint very good at going forward and he doesn't have the defensive presence to be an all out defensive midfielder.

Sandro is the same as always I have his 88 card and he just does the job for me he has plenty of stamina and gets forward easily if I allow him.

Costa was all go for me but no end product his shooting is abysmal and his stamina with his pace means he won't last all game especially in weekend league I don't know your budget but future star kluivert is a better player.

I could get Kluivert but it would knock Ronaldo down to 7 chem. Iv gone through all the formations and none are getting all players on 10 if I take out Costa.

I would have Neymar to sub on so Costa would only be getting 50-60mins anyway.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Managed to snipe one last night at 5k after a couple of attempts, madness :pac:

Took me 20 minutes but finally did the same.

Lads, anyone use Nedved?

Del Piero is causing me all sorts of issues in terms of team building, and having had decent pack luck this morning, I'm tempted to shift him into Nedved, who'd at least give me a better option for my "All Icon Team".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I could get Kluivert but it would knock Ronaldo down to 7 chem. Iv gone through all the formations and none are getting all players on 10 if I take out Costa.

I would have Neymar to sub on so Costa would only be getting 50-60mins anyway.

have you got Cancelo at LB? he gets Ronaldo on Full chem regardless of who else you have.

RossieMan wrote: »
    have you got Cancelo at LB? he gets Ronaldo on Full chem regardless of who else you have.

No cause then Luiz would be down to 7 chem aswell. Every change has a knock on effect.

I'm sure I tried linking Cancelo to Ronaldo yesterday but Ronaldo got less chem caus there was more than 1 dead link.

That's what I'm trying to work with.
    It will be a 4231 in game.

Subs will be Ibra, Neymar and Keane

Screenshot-20190221-172015.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

I’ve enough coins to get the base messi card but I’m also looking at the 92 lineker icon. Anyone any advice on either?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That's what I'm trying to work with.
    It will be a 4231 in game.

Subs will be Ibra, Neymar and Keane

Screenshot-20190221-172015.png

not possible to do it with those players.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5442003

I'd have Neymar over Costa for sure. You can actually keep Sandro too in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭djan

Lord TSC wrote: »

Have a fair few in the club so good to know! Strange that they're in demand much though there's not many CF cards around compared to CAM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Otw cancelo down to 235k, bargain if he fits into your team.
    He’ll be 300+ a week after this sbc finishes

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Otw cancelo down to 235k, bargain if he fits into your team.
    He’ll be 300+ a week after this sbc finishes

I have him in my team I think he is pretty good a big upgrade on lala.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Falcao SBC looks pretty cheap. MM on a Thursday too

wong wrote: »

Mehh no pace he was actually a class card back in the day but they seem to want to do something on each flashback card to make them someway unusable

wong wrote: »

Great value in falcao for future sbc use. Got kimmich 86 from packs so pretty much a free 89 rated player in falcao as kimmich covered cost of sbc

djan wrote: »
    Have a fair few in the club so good to know! Strange that they're in demand much though there's not many CF cards around compared to CAM

From what I gather, it's people converting strikers down to midfielders for chemistry reasons, coupled with them being harder to pack.

Insta-selling for 5000 coins each :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

So i spent the last two days trading in sbc silvers and it was going great. Made over 300k over the two days but now all of a sudden there's a MASSIVE influx of silver players on the market for ludicrously cheap prices... is it just weekend packs being opened?

Actually its prob the Falcao SBC and the Marquee matchups.

• Advertisement

Playing a mate a few games and Ronaldo wasn't cutting it..... Started SBC Falcao and he got 2 goals and 2 assists, what a beast.

Mkhitaryan rttf will get upgrade and Chelsea just gone 1up and 3-1 on aggregate so should be safe now for Alonso rttf upgrade too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Mkhitaryan rttf will get upgrade and Chelsea just gone 1up and 3-1 on aggregate so should be safe now for Alonso rttf upgrade too.

I did the Mkhitaryan but kinda regret it. Alonso just seems more valuable.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I did the Mkhitaryan but kinda regret it. Alonso just seems more valuable.

Oh I haven’t used mkhitaryan in ages, just hoping he keeps getting boosted so I can submit him into an icon sbc, or maybe if he gets enough upgrades he might be usable again.

Oh I haven’t used mkhitaryan in ages, just hoping he keeps getting boosted so I can submit him into an icon sbc, or maybe if he gets enough upgrades he might be usable again.

Yeah that's my line of thinking, I have Alonso but I'll put him into an SBC when one comes along that I want, along with Tevez and the likes, still have a few player picks like 89 Sterling who I can throw in too.

OTW Ronaldo could possibly get thrown in too.

He always seems to do well against me when I come up against him his base card was pretty ok at start of game I can't imagine his Europa been bad with all the boost arsenal should easily make it through to final four.

Thrilled to get confirmation Alonso is being boosted. Love him.

No more boosts for Tah though :(

jayo26 wrote: »
    He always seems to do well against me when I come up against him his base card was pretty ok at start of game I can't imagine his Europa been bad with all the boost arsenal should easily make it through to final four.

Yeah but the problem with that is, by the time he gets all those boost we’ll have tots and hopefully I’ll have a prime gullit.
    He was a decent enough card when I used him but ever since futmas kdb came along he hasn’t got a look in.
    Awful pity you can’t gift cards to people.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »

OTW Ronaldo could possibly get thrown in too.

Now you’re really just taunting us :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement