Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Starting 11

dzuiy0.jpg

Subs
    2zir05s.jpg

Bench
    2zyvqrt.jpg

Starting to get a bit packed in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    My 5th otw pack, I also got Felipe Anderson, and Allisson, put OTW Morata back into the SBC and out popped the Portugese flag, didn't get too excited till I seen ST :D

I had left this after packing Anderson and cancelo thinking, I’ll never get Ronaldo, now you have me back gutting my club again :D

Tried one more there, Quincy promes, not bad like, decent enough card but he’s not Ronaldo!

Will try a couple more from my untradeable rewards tomorrow

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I had left this after packing Anderson and cancelo thinking, I’ll never get Ronaldo, now you have me back gutting my club again :D

Tried one more there, Quincy promes, not bad like, decent enough card but he’s not Ronaldo!

Will try a couple more from my untradeable rewards tomorrow
    Funny thing is I don't even like Ronaldo :pac: sold his base card cause he just felt sluggish.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:
    Well lads I've done it again, twice in one year, unbelievable.

And heres me delighted with myself my Ben yedder is going from an 86 to an 87. That's some great pack luck!

Really don't want to have to start again in September :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I want blazer back :(

awwww...i hope ye all get CR7s :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did a few Anytime OTW SBCs, since I've an abundance of 82s.

Went from...

Dembele - Morata - Babel - Giovinco.

Might do one or two more tomorrow with rewards and such.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Dembele - Morata - Babel - Giovinco.

I decided to quit when I was ahead once I got the man, the myth the legend that is Wu
    Lei.

My pulls were babel - Clyne - jorginho - lei. Heartbreaking stuff. Maybe the magic number is 5, that's where I'll pack Ronaldo I'm sure of it!

I know it costs a little bit more but do the otw summer sbc instead, you’re cutting out 50% of the rubbish possibilities

Hogey007 wrote:
    I know it costs a little bit more but do the otw summer sbc instead, you’re cutting out 50% of the rubbish possibilities

I know, it was just that I had practically gutted the club and didn't want to spend anything on a few players for the otw SBC. Will try once or twice more when I get rewards in the morning.

• Advertisement

I only have bout four 83s currently so I’d have had to invest more to do the summer one. I had enough 82s to do the four for nothing so *shrug*

Yeah I know what you both mean, I’m almost out of 83’s too.

Tried one more just now and got Fred, I’ll do 2 or 3 more tomorrow with rewards and quit while I’m ahead then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Got about a million to spend and looking for a good False 9 icon... anyone got any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Id say i needed 1 win for div 4 rewards tomorrow when i turned xbox on. Lost 10 on the bounce. This time last week i went 10 unbeaten ahead of wl. Fúcking fúck!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is Laporte IF usable at LB with his 70 pace? Either going to get him or Chilwell. Robertson’s 81 is starting to get found out for me.

Took the untradeables for the craic...

2ywwjo4.jpg

Took the untradeables for the craic...

2ywwjo4.jpg

Gtfo!!! After Ronaldo yesterday!!!

Do the lotto on your way to work :)

Gtfo!!! After Ronaldo yesterday!!!

Do the lotto on your way to work :)

At work already so I'll do it on my way home :pac:.
    I need a prime icon sbc now to do as I have 4 or 5 untradeable icons that I don't use.
    It's ridiculous the luck I've had this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I packed untradeable 75 otw. Did 1 sbc, got 81 centre back, another one got me Felipe Anderson :)

Was hoping for Ronaldo, but that will do.

89 Falcao added to concepts. Probably co:info out tonight.

• Advertisement

Balotelli 85 and cristico 84 as player picks.

Out of all my rivals and wl packs I got 1 85 (Pepe) 1 84 and 2 83’s.
    Disappointing but sure if I look at the week as a whole I got 2 great players earlier in the week so I’ll choose to be mr.glass is half full.

Balloteli and Demirbay as my reds. Two 85s, so can’t complain.

In packs, tradeable versions of Diego Costa, Fabinho and untradeable Kouibilly, OTW Kagawa and a few 84s. Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Had a choice between coman and ballotelli which is not bad took coman.

Last week people got a gold Laporte instead of 87 inform left back.
    Took ea a few days to sort it but last night everyone received their 87 Laporte in form who got the wrong one initially.

As a result there’s an influx on laportes to the market and he’s dropped to 51/52k.

I picked up a couple as a 87 rated IF French/prem defender will rise when right sbc comes along and should be 60/65k now, not 52k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭djan

Last week people got a gold Laporte instead of 87 inform left back.
    Took ea a few days to sort it but last night everyone received their 87 Laporte in form who got the wrong one initially.

As a result there’s an influx on laportes to the market and he’s dropped to 51/52k.

I picked up a couple as a 87 rated IF French/prem defender will rise when right sbc comes along and should be 60/65k now, not 52k

What's all that about? Just logged in there and received it along with a CAM -> CM card. A shame he is untradeable but a free 87 prem card is great!

djan wrote: »
    What's all that about? Just logged in there and received it along with a CAM -> CM card. A shame he is untradeable but a free 87 prem card is great!

You must’ve packed Laporte at some point in the last week but got his gold card instead of his In form?

Stil can't get my hands on Prime Moment Henry

Open a bronze pack, you’ll probably get him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:

How terrible for you. Not sure how you'll manage to score goals with that crappy attack you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

My club is now gutted of all high rated cards... barring my squad, only Marquinhos 84 is the highest remaining :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement