Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m actually using Luiz at RB alongside Nesta/potm VVD and Alonso. Luiz is a great card in fairness. He definitely makes his presence felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

lads if ya could all stop talking about luiz that would be great.... last player i need and still tempted to sink my last coins into him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    lads if ya could all stop talking about luiz that would be great.... last player i need and still tempted to sink my last coins into him...

I actually don't see anything attractive about doing his sbc at all he aint that special judging by his ratings.

Screenshot-20190219-170033.jpg

Militao is cheaper and tradeable and has high defensive work rate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had 700k to do 850k worth of SBC this evening, and ended up with 70k left over :P

Postions, chem styles and starting formation needs to be worked out, but heading into the WL now with the following.

Probably switch out Cech for Neuer before then. Alonso is a player I love in-game, but he does look the obvious choice to replace next. Gonna start saving for Roberto Carlos.

T8w0Hz0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

No ucl marquee matchups! Jesus fifa really like throwing the curveballs this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Luiz is a legend, first player I've noticed that wears black boots :D

Pity he then gave away a penalty and got sent off in the last minute of his debut, cost me the win he did. Tool lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Very odd theyre is no mm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Probably do it tomorrow to mix it up a bit...

seamie78 wrote: »
    Very odd theyre is no mm

It is, I guess they’re just trying to mix it up so it’s not too easy for investors. I’ll probably just keep mine now Incase they drop something tomorrow but if not I’m probably looking at s loss of 20/30k.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It is, I guess they’re just trying to mix it up so it’s not too easy for investors. I’ll probably just keep mine now Incase they drop something tomorrow but if not I’m probably looking at s loss of 20/30k.

pocket change to you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Messing with the sbcs is the only thing they've done right this year being honest. It was ridiculous last year having to spend 10k on some random bronze to get a 25k pack or something like that. This year is much, much better.

Blazer wrote: »
    pocket change to you :D

:D they can give it back to me by upgrading my 15 Ziyech :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, predicted TOTW looks utterly dreadful this week, even by the low standards set already....

totw23.png

For the games that were played last weekend, it's not as bad as I expected.

Literally no standout games played.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wow, predicted TOTW looks utterly dreadful this week, even by the low standards set already....

totw23.png

Awesome. I only did 4 WL wins so I don’t even get a player pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭Redo91

Does anyone have handy that spreadsheet that was on here a few weeks ago showing the best value SBCs so complete? Tempted to give them a go to make some handy coins. I appreciate the values may have changed with people going mad for the current SBCs.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Does anyone have handy that spreadsheet that was on here a few weeks ago showing the best value SBCs so complete? Tempted to give them a go to make some handy coins. I appreciate the values may have changed with people going mad for the current SBCs.

https://twitter.com/imaduckquackk/status/1065691480478662657?s=21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Allan had a upgrade have me a nice little windfall i had his ucl card bought months ago for 5k i sold it for 40k.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Allan had a upgrade have me a nice little windfall i had his ucl card bought months ago for 5k i sold it for 40k.

Have they applied it to his new sbc card yet? It’s showing as 86 rated but I think that could go to 87/88?
    Bought up a few frosinone silvers just Incase as people will do that if he’s 88, link to luiz too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »
    Lord TSC wrote: »

totw23.png

Awesome. I only did 4 WL wins so I don’t even get a player pick.

Only played 4 WL all year and I think I've only regretted not playing it once.

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote:
    Only played 4 WL all year and I think I've only regretted not playing it once.

I think if you're playing weekend league for the rewards you're doing it wrong to begin with. The red player picks are generally awful.

Whoever does the upgrades in fifa is obviously a bayern or Liverpool fan and took the night off to watch the champions league.

Over 4 hours later and they still haven’t updated the serie a specials.
    I want to know is my newly acquired cancelo otw getting an upgrade! Lazy *****

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Whoever does the upgrades in fifa is obviously a bayern or Liverpool fan and took the night off to watch the champions league.

But Cancelo upgrade was up to 83 and his first IF was 84, so will he even be upgraded?

he isn't getting one from what ive heard.

RossieMan wrote: »
    he isn't getting one from what ive heard.

His base went up from 81 to 83.

Just Szczęsny for me with sif going up to 88 if my math is OK.

wonski wrote: »
    But Cancelo upgrade was up to 83 and his first IF was 84, so will he even be upgraded?

Hard to know, his 83 base had higher stats than his ucl card but not his FIF.
    They would then have to upgrade his ucl card to 84 which is the same as his FIF so my understanding was that would then be upgraded and a knock on effect to his other specials.

But as Rossie said, the opinion on Reddit, twitter etc is that it goes by his FIF so won’t be upgraded.

It’s nearly 6 hours later though, you’d think they’d have them sorted by now.

no upgrade for Cancelo bar his UCL card.
    None of his upgraded stats touch his IF so no upgrade for the otw card.

I have untradeable Cancelo ucl card... That would be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Thinking of throwing everything at getting Ronaldo, will link him to 87 Cancelo.

Just wondering who would make a better CDM 87 Cancelo or Headliner Lala, knowing the other will be playing RB?

POTM Rashford would then Play RF and IF Martial LF

The other question is.... Would ye change some of your players making areas of your team weaker to get him on 10 chem or just play Ronaldo on 7 chem?

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Thinking of throwing everything at getting Ronaldo, will link him to 87 Cancelo.

Just wondering who would make a better CDM 87 Cancelo or Headliner Lala, knowing the other will be playing RB?

POTM Rashford would then Play RF and IF Martial LF

The other question is.... Would ye change some of your players making areas of your team weaker to get him on 10 chem or just play Ronaldo on 7 chem?

You could always set up a custom tactics to switch the players around in game to keep full chem?
    I’ve seen loads using CR7 at CDM and switching on the fly then to put him at ST on full chem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement