Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I had Lloris and I absolutely hated him. Such a liability.

I'd rather have Varane and De Gea at 8 chem than Varane and Lloris on 10.

Has anyone used 2if Lala? I might try him out as a change from Walker and he might help with Varane's chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

wong wrote: »
    Been on a hell of a grind recently in a bid to improve my team. This is where I've got to do. I sub in Zlatan for Firmino at the start of each game.

The difference that De Bruyne and Pogba make to my team is immense.

Particularly De Bruyne. His shooting is so good on either foot.

z2fP37u.png

Anyone see any ways I can look to improve this lineup?

Put Luiz LCB and get VVD or Sanchez for RCB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Welp.

Luiz just paid for himself.

p6dVuZY.jpg

First Icon I've ever packed. 500k into the bank, so on track to make a profit of 150k on Flashback Luiz. I'll be in a BETTER position to do Butra now :D

Nice one, I completed Luiz last night, best I got in packs was OtW Munir, accidentally put him up for auction and sold for a measly 15k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Welp.

p6dVuZY.jpg

First Icon I've ever packed. 500k into the bank, so on track to make a profit of 150k on Flashback Luiz. I'll be in a BETTER position to do Butra now :D

I just seen this well done pal that's brilliant.

wong wrote: »
    Been on a hell of a grind recently in a bid to improve my team. This is where I've got to do. I sub in Zlatan for Firmino at the start of each game.

The difference that De Bruyne and Pogba make to my team is immense.

Particularly De Bruyne. His shooting is so good on either foot.

z2fP37u.png

Anyone see any ways I can look to improve this lineup?

I'd get rid of varane and put in future star militao the you have full chem on everyone apart from de gea, you could go for 88 allison as keeper of you wanted full chem all round but militao is definitely op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

No joy yet from otw.
    I wouldn’t mind but I had otw CR7 and Cancelo.
    But sold them to buy packs and dick around.
    See...this is why I prefer untradeables..I can’t waste my coins anymore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Welp.

p6dVuZY.jpg

Congrats man!

Put O2W mariano into the sbc along with the 2 Turkish league sbc players and I got back.........

Mariano

That's the end of me doing that sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Put O2W mariano into the sbc along with the 2 Turkish league sbc players and I got back.........

Mariano

That's the end of me doing that sbc

To be honest there are like 5 otw cards literally that would make it worth. All other are not even worth 100k so I wasn't sure what people expect, except Ronaldo :) And we all know Ronaldo not gonna happen...

20190219-120536.jpg

Did a few of the 81-86 upgrades and had enough for another go at otw am happy with this if he gets another inform or two he will be unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Did the OTW summer untradeable and got Sane, put him back in and and got Higuain, I will quit while I am somewhat ahead.

nevelator wrote: »
    Did the OTW summer untradeable and got Sane, put him back in and and got Higuain, I will quit while I am somewhat ahead.

Sane must be the lucky one that's what I used for Anderson :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Did a few of the 81-86 upgrades and had enough for another go at otw am happy with this if he gets another inform or two he will be unreal.

I cringe whenever I see him pop up on my opponent's team. He always, ALWAYS tears me asunder. Awesome pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I never realised he was at that level. ****er always rips me apart as well.

Blazer wrote: »
    I never realised he was at that level. ****er always rips me apart as well.

I actually though last year when you packed a otw are it was the original value and not the latest inform value???

Or was that January transfers otw are the original value and not the latest inform they had with the past club . Ha I think that is it actually.

Might go on and start doing the 81-86 upgrade sbc and then doing the O2W sbc.

Does it work out cheap enough doing it that way, have well over 1000 bronzes in club.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I wonder are ea trying to hoover up all the bronzes, my suspicious mind is telling me to hold on to them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

OTW Inui for me in the one SBC that I did.... eh. Used an untradeable OTW Verdi and discards in my club, so was grand. Can’t believe the price 84s+ are going for... want to do the Luis SBC but can’t justify paying the prices of those 84+ cards

Are people just doing the otw sbc rather than the otw summer sbc?
    Much better off going with an 83 squad than the 82 required for the otw as there is absolutely nothing worthwhile in winter otw and by adding in all those players as options you’re decreasing your chances of getting the 6 or 7 worthwhile players from summer otw.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Might go on and start doing the 81-86 upgrade sbc and then doing the O2W sbc.

Does it work out cheap enough doing it that way, have well over 1000 bronzes in club.

Yeah that’s what I did, worked out well for me, 4 golds and then 7 bronzes.
    Just try use bronzes that aren’t used in league sbc’s.
    Swiss, Colombia, Irish etc.
    Some bronzes from leagues that are used in sbc’s still sell for a bit (serie a, ligue 1 etc)

• Advertisement

was messing around doing the championship league sbcs packed otw clyne so decided to use him in an OTW summer tradeable only went and got felipe Anderson........he will be going straight in my team, sold up hazard so nicely in profit for the day

Did it a few times, got Anderson, that will do me. Have his 87 red card but I will gladly take an 88 O2W version.

Copycats :)

looks like every team is going to have anderson

He doesn't link with inform Ronaldo so mine won't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

seamie78 wrote: »
    looks like every team is going to have anderson

Just sold 88 costa and bought him myself. Not going to gamble on Juventus winning tomorrow.

would luiz flashback be a fairly decent upgrade on prime baresi

seamie78 wrote: »
    would luiz flashback be a fairly decent upgrade on prime baresi

Luiz is very good

just compared stats on futbin he is way ahead, surely a 93 player should be ahead of an 89 player

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I only played 3 games with Luiz this morning, all as CDM, but he felt a proper presence on the pitch. Not sure he did much when he did pop up, but he felt very noticable winning the ball back (have him on aggressive interceptions).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement