Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Dozyart wrote: »
    I have prime Nesta already,just looking to upgrade on IF Fabinho!I play 2 CDMs and Kante is the other one,i have Lampard and Nakata from the Icon sbc and they dont make the bench so thinking it would be wise to use one while i can!

Id say do the loan first if you can afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

RossieMan wrote: »
    Shearer is the most useless icon I've used. He's clunky, slow and is too short to head the ball, or so it feels it anyway.

He's got a decent finish, but is no better than Agueros gold card which is a fraction of the price.

Granted I haven't used many striking icons bit I absolutely love Shevchenko. GOAT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

RossieMan wrote: »
    Shearer is the most useless icon I've used. He's clunky, slow and is too short to head the ball, or so it feels it anyway.

He's got a decent finish, but is no better than Agueros gold card which is a fraction of the price.

He's cheaper then Van Basten, thats why hes my 1st choice, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Did two OTW SBCs.

1st: Golovin

2nd: Witsel

Think I may quit while I'm ahead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    One to watch summer are up

Ah balls, was hoping the prices of 83s and 84s would drop down a bit when the base icon thing buggers off.

Butra's SBC is 200k more expensive now, cause of the Base icon SBC driving up prices :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Had enough to do one untradeable with Babel....

Got morata could be better could be worse I suppose...

Should I recycle him through again? Can't see me using him to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Recycle if you're not gonna use him. Also, Morata is ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

the OTWs are so garbage this year that its just not worth doing. I did jump on the OTW bandwagon and managed to ship 20odd babels for 11k profit when it dropped. First proper investment this year. Was nice to have it pay off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    the OTWs are so garbage this year that its just not worth doing. I did jump on the OTW bandwagon and managed to ship 20odd babels for 11k profit when it dropped. First proper investment this year. Was nice to have it pay off.

The winter it’s is garbage but some super players in the summer otw.
    Nice work on the Babel’s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Done one Summer OTW, Felipe Anderson! Fúcking nice one!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The winter it’s is garbage but some super players in the summer otw.
    Nice work on the Babel’s

Outside of Ronnie, Cancelo and Anderson is there really anyone worth anything in the summer ones? I think there's just been too many players who've kinda flopped so far (Fred, Keita). I guess Mahrez is good too but i'd still worry he won't play enough to get more informs.

Andreson is back down to 300k... I wonder what price will be a good one to grab him at.

Outside of Ronnie, Cancelo and Anderson is there really anyone worth anything in the summer ones? I think there's just been too many players who've kinda flopped so far (Fred, Keita). I guess Mahrez is good too but i'd still worry he won't play enough to get more informs.

Andreson is back down to 300k... I wonder what price will be a good one to grab him at.

Witsel, goretzka, naingolan all good too, a lot of people would use them.

7 or 8 decent shouts

I got Sokratis again!! He’s an untradeable duplicate so may roll the dice again!

Witsel, goretzka, naingolan all good too, a lot of people would use them.

7 or 8 decent shouts

I got Sokratis again!! He’s an untradeable duplicate so may roll the dice again!

Goretzka is, not sure the others are worth the 40odd k that it costs... but like i said above its about having fun and there is a little rush in doing these SBCs... i know i've done waaay more of the 81-86 one than i promised myself i'd do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Goretzka is, not sure the others are worth the 40odd k that it costs... but like i said above its about having fun and there is a little rush in doing these SBCs... i know i've done waaay more of the 81-86 one than i promised myself i'd do!

Its only 40k the first time though, you can recycle them back in until you get something good, would prob only cost 20 odd k .

That worked out well, cancelo in that one! When I got the Portugal flag though :D

Not complaining though, Felipe Anderson and cancelo are 2 great pulls and Sokratis can be used in a sbc or something

That worked out well, cancelo in that one! When I got the Portugal flag though :D

Not complaining though, Felipe Anderson and cancelo are 2 great pulls and Sokratis can be used in a sbc or something

Thats the 2nd and 3rd best options. Great pulls!!

I actually just bought Anderson there. Got a snipe at 285k, i guess he might drop lower but i'd say its safe enough and i've wanted to use him for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Recycl3d morata and got the inter right back, recycled him and got goretska so gonna stop there

Thats the 2nd and 3rd best options. Great pulls!!

I actually just bought Anderson there. Got a snipe at 285k, i guess he might drop lower but i'd say its safe enough and i've wanted to use him for a while.

Yeah very happy with tha.
    I had just got that futswap Jesus centre back as was reading on reddit he’s an absolute beast so can try him alongside my flashback luiz with cancelo beside Jesus for chemistry.
    It’s fun to try out new players too and cancelo should get bumped to 89 with winter refresh

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Recycl3d morata and got the inter right back, recycled him and got goretska so gonna stop there

Yeah, I’d def hold on goretzka.

If you have time, do the weekly objective for a otw player, if he’s rubbish then you can fire him into the sbc for another chance

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah very happy with tha.
    I had just got that futswap Jesus centre back as was reading on reddit he’s an absolute beast so can try him alongside my flashback luiz with cancelo beside Jesus for chemistry.
    It’s fun to try out new players too and cancelo should get bumped to 89 with winter refresh

Er Cancelo is only going up a +1 so I don’t think his otw card will be touched

• Advertisement

Got market banned for buying players for ucl marquee matchups haha.
    I had got about 50 each from Liverpool, city, Schalke, Lyon, and juve.
    Still need to get Barca, Bayern and atletico. Hopefully the ban goes soon

Alisson 88 otw.
    Stick with him or put back in.?
    I have De Gea but he’s tradeable.

Blazer wrote: »
    Alisson 88 otw.
    Stick with him or put back in.?
    I have De Gea but he’s tradeable.

I’d def hold, he’s likely to get more upgrades and if nothing else will be handy for sbc’s. I’d sooner pay the 20k for a Babel than throw Alisson in

Makes sense..will flog De Gea and do a few more otw.
    I will be happy with Cancelo or CR7 :)
    Just played a guy who had red picks CR7 and Mbappe..he was useless though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I want to do Flashback Luiz but I have little of note in my club now after doing the Icon SBC, in which I got Lehman :(

I have Rttf Davinson Sanchez who should jump a bit if Spurs don't balls things up, should I spend the 300k+ on Luiz? I have about 900k currently.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I want to do Flashback Luiz but I have little of note in my club now after doing the Icon SBC, in which I got Lehman :(

I have Rttf Davinson Sanchez who should jump a bit if Spurs don't balls things up, should I spend the 300k+ on Luiz? I have about 900k currently.

I think luiz is worth the 300k. I’m going to be offloading Sanchez too but holding until his price creeps back up, all these sbc’s have caused prices to drop, hopefully when Sanchez gets the upgrade and these sbc’s have disappeared he’s going for 50 or 60k more

He's crazy good value tbh. Like he's an elite cb option. On the market he'd prob be at least 600k

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

He's cheaper then Van Basten, thats why hes my 1st choice, lol

I have 89 Shearer and really like him he gets plenty of goals with headers and has a great shot. I have him because I need an Icon for chem, if you don't then Suarez is a very similar player he is also 6ft and has great shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I think luiz is worth the 300k. I’m going to be offloading Sanchez too but holding until his price creeps back up, all these sbc’s have caused prices to drop, hopefully when Sanchez gets the upgrade and these sbc’s have disappeared he’s going for 50 or 60k more
    He's crazy good value tbh. Like he's an elite cb option. On the market he'd prob be at least 600k

I'll do it then, thanks!

• Advertisement

I'll do it then, thanks!

Go for it! You might even get a bit of luck in packs!

If you like doing sbc’s, fire through the Chinese league and get the 86 Oscar, will help with Brazil section. Chinese league only costs 95k and you’d have to be unfortunate to not at least break even from the 16 packs plus the 30k or so you save from oscar
    It’s time consuming though so if you don’t like sbc’s it might wreck your head :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement