Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

My festival is awesome.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,218 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

2mq6f6e.jpg

hummm....... eclectic

Headliners sux, I’m selling my tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Not EP related but there is a website that creates your own festival lineup based on your spotify history. Pretty fecking accurate in my book anyway! Unfortunately I doubt a single one of them will be appearing in Stradbally in 2019.

Here is a link to the website if anyone else wants to give it a go.

Ld6pz4F.jpg
    That's a top class festival right there. I fear mine will be pure cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

sydthebeat wrote: »
    2mq6f6e.jpg

hummm....... eclectic

With a couple of shootings and some plane crashes included. Hang on fifteen years and that entire cast can do an afterlife fest.

• Advertisement

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    With a couple of shootings and some plane crashes included. Hang on fifteen years and that entire cast can do an afterlife fest.

Except The Beautiful South, they’ll be doing the ‘hahaha, we’re still alive and back together’ tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Not sure Marvin Gaye will make it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Some surprising ones tbh

Last Month
    FXVvTNt.jpg

Last 6 Months
    kFb6IlU.jpg

All Time
    WoTvwuG.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

It mustn't rank them in the exact order because I've listened to way more Underworld than Christine and the Queens. Katy Perry must be the kids :pac:

477835.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Dreamy

k6CCZfU.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ugh not on Spotify. The curse of Apple Music,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ugh not on Spotify. The curse of Apple Music,

Same. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kg703

Not EP related but there is a website that creates your own festival lineup based on your spotify history. Pretty fecking accurate in my book anyway! Unfortunately I doubt a single one of them will be appearing in Stradbally in 2019.

Here is a link to the website if anyone else wants to give it a go.

Ld6pz4F.jpg

I just got a glimmer of excitement when I scrolled seeing a poster with m83 on it, now I’m sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

137 sleeps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭fourmations

haha,only have Spotify a few months!
    as you can see ive quite taken to Ms Eilish! getting my wish at EP!

Unholy%20Space_zpsoakcpjt1.jpg~original

Some ATN acts and other tasty acts, wouldn't mind Suede and Spiritualized from that lot.

55932399_2386037184740205_8408489257584295936_n.jpg.67944cf274de15a0d3462ec40827a778.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Some ATN acts and other tasty acts, wouldn't mind Suede and Spiritualized from that lot.

55932399_2386037184740205_8408489257584295936_n.jpg.67944cf274de15a0d3462ec40827a778.jpg

Suede would be a great addition

Snarky Snark Snark

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Suede would be a great addition

No. Suede would be an incredible addition, saw them on their last two trips here, they just keep getting better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Watched Sofi Tukker play Coachella last night, looked like some craic! Would love to see her added, not sure it'll fit in with her touring though :/

I learned this morning that the lead singer of the 1975’s parents are Denise Welch from loose women and tim Healy from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

As ye were.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

I learned this morning that the lead singer of the 1975’s parents are Denise Welch from loose women and tim Healy from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

As ye were.

Whilst I'm sure that was traumatic for him, it still does not excuse the music or the hair.

No. Suede would be an incredible addition, saw them on their last two trips here, they just keep getting better and better.

Have never seen them live so based on your experience will upgrade my post from great to incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Have never seen them live so based on your experience will upgrade my post from great to incredible.

Their set on the John Peel stage at Glasto 3/4 years ago looked astonishing on TV. I've not seen them for 8/9 years. Bring 'em on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Their set on the John Peel stage at Glasto 3/4 years ago looked astonishing on TV. I've not seen them for 8/9 years. Bring 'em on.

Yeah, I saw that. Brett was like a wild man, in top form. I'd love to see them. They've never been, have they? Fairly incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

As ye were.

Also a recovering heroin addict. Couldn’t find them on the Coachella live stream at the weekend

Also a recovering heroin addict. Couldn’t find them on the Coachella live stream at the weekend

Oh really? I caught the tail end of them on the love stream.
    While I do like a few of their songs, after seeing them on that, I’d definatly watch them main stage around four o clock but I won’t be going seeing them headlining one of the nights tbh.

Saw that alright

Picked up a loyalty ticket for kaleidoscope will see nearer the time if do some or all days. Have vampire weekend and foals the Monday and Tuesday after may need new job and liver.

Picked up a loyalty ticket for kaleidoscope will see nearer the time if do some or all days. Have vampire weekend and foals the Monday and Tuesday after may need new job and liver.

Lidl is doing a human liver sale, 25% off with a lifetime guarantee. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw that. Brett was like a wild man, in top form. I'd love to see them. They've never been, have they? Fairly incredible.

He’s an incredible frontman and they always put on a top class show. Would be a great addition to any festival lineup.

Advertisement