Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

kerplun k wrote: »
    Any chance someone can translate this for me please?
    john4321 wrote: »
    Well here it goes out to the world, my husband the father of my seven children who I haven been with for 14 years just went and rode this whore. I dont know who she is or where she is from but I want to thank her. The dirty tramp junkies bastard (husband) who is good for nothing and has never even bought anything for any of his children and has gave me a lingering death for the length of time im with him good luck to you now. See how long it lasts. Funniest thing is that he doesnt even know that I know the soft jackass. Thinks he is doing this behind my back. There is no denying it now though, good luck to both of them. I never needed him anyway.

In summary Johnny did the dirt.

Another posters translation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

It was me who brought up the point that she has contributed to society by having children, that is a contribution to society.

It is yea. We should all give up work, go on the dole, apply for HAP and then ride ourselves sideways and have loads more kids and get the Government to pay for it all. But wait. If we've all given up work there'll be no tax's, so no dole, no Hap because no one is 'contributing'. But we'll all have contributed to society by having sh1t loads of kids.
    WTF kind of twisted logic have you got at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

gmisk wrote: »
    U ok Hun?

Genuine question she keeps saying "gbh" on facebook...see below...is it meant to be TBH or is it GBH (that her fella was likely done for....)

God bless her?

U ok Hun?

Genuine question she keeps saying "gbh" on facebook...see below...is it meant to be TBH or is it GBH (that her fella was likely done for....)

"No 1 cums as close 2764.png❤ Shes just unhuman gbh and a heart of gold 1f60d.png�� harmless to gud natured loves her Shes just unhuman gbh"

Great big Hug?

Edit

God Bless Her seems a better fit from NeitherJohn

• Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

God bless her?
    Ah you could be right!
    So thats one word I understand...the rest...I am struggling...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,622 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Great big Hug?

Edit

God Bless Her seems a better fit from NeitherJohn

Could be grievous bodily harm if she is referring to what the husband gets up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

So thats one word I understand...the rest...I am struggling...
    Unfortunately, Google Translate doesn't seem to support this language. Maybe this: http://www.transl8it.com but then even it says "gbh" is "grievous bodily harm". Not even the txt speak translator can understand her!

GBH is god bless her/him
    GBT is god bless them

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

U ok Hun?

"No 1 cums as close 2764.png❤ Shes just unhuman gbh and a heart of gold 1f60d.png�� harmless to gud natured loves her Shes just unhuman gbh"

Who is jizzing off in front of her?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

GBH is god bless her/him
    GBT is god bless them

a those religious travellers in jail for GBH must be livid, jus tryin to bay nice boss

se

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,622 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Link? Couldn't find it on their site.

http://www.classichits.ie/03-10-2018-raise-the-roof-protest/ from around 13 minutes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

All that roaring imagine the neighbors must be loving it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

They're wasting money on building hubs just to push people away to make it look like there's not as many homeless people. This isn't a normal living environment, to throw people in a room and ask them to pay €45 a week... If you had a Dublin City Council house you wouldn't be paying that a week.

https://m.independent.ie/business/budget/my-kids-are-too-anxious-to-go-to-sleep-they-dont-understand-young-mum-in-emergency-accommodation-37372166.html

Wow apparently you can rent a house for less than €2340 a year

Oh, Jesus. She really showed herself up.

They're wasting money on building hubs just to push people away to make it look like there's not as many homeless people.

No they are being sent to hubs to get them out of hotels which they don't seem in a Rush to move on from.

Nobody should be living in hotels for years for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

She can't even contribute anything useful to a radio interview never mind to society. She really is doing the people who are genuinely homeless no favours at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

emeldc wrote: »
    She can't even contribute anything useful to a radio interview never mind to society. She really is doing the people who are genuinely homeless no favours at all.

Don't worry, she'll be alright. She'll get her forever home from the taxpayer. She'll be grand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    I doubt either of them will ever get a job

Don't think we have had an update on the husband since this

460652.png

Way off topic, but Jesus H.Christ. The ability to spell and form a proper fúcking sentence is wasted on some.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Don't worry, she'll be alright. She'll get her forever home from the taxpayer. She'll be grand.

sadly thats true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

She’s a disgrace, the shouting and roaring out of her. Never listened to Niall Boylan before but fair play to him. She couldn’t believe the cheek of someone questioning her

Didn't I say last night what would she say when asked a real question.

The guberment are bleeding robbing us .

She's a laughing stock now

I'm surprised she agreed to be interviewed by Boylan

• Registered Users Posts: 30,297 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I saw a few comments on facebook saying why should she be asked questions like the one's Niall Boylan asked.
    These people want everything censored and they want everything excluded that they don't like.

https://www.facebook.com/1838065363086610/videos/336688823556292

There she is, had three of the kids with her as well. Looks like one of her kids got an earful at 1:04 when she was shouting a chant while bending down right at his ear level..

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Raise the roof protest = "Give me free stuff protest"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

BattleCorp wrote: »

She should run for President!

A fine house in the park for her also should she be successful!

She should run for President!

A fine house in the park for her also should she be successful!

Don't give her any ideas! Election 2025 will be Bertie Ahern vs. Margaret :D

I saw a few comments on facebook saying why should she be asked questions like the one's Niall Boylan asked.
    These people want everything censored and they want everything excluded that they don't like.

Not just in on Facebook either .....

Sad to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭jmreire

There are lots of people out there who would support the Raise the Roof movement, and agree with their aims. Without pressure o the Government.. there won't be any meaningful change's, at least for a very long time. But allowing Margaret to speak ( shout ) at their meetings, and refuse to even debate the issue, will definitely not help the cause. Quite the opposite, in fact.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement