Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Gatling wrote: »
    None which has been proven despite multiple reports ,

The same person who didn't want anyone mention the cash kids seems to have No issues talking about her kids .

Lol gimme me a H
    gimme me a y

Should I keep going

What are you on about? Too much wine perhaps? Time for bed Gatling.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

BBFAN wrote: »
    What are you on about? Too much wine perhaps? Time for bed Gatling.

Did you read your own posts at all

No .

And it's nice South American coffee thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jimmy100

john4321 wrote: »

No idea why they are wearing school uniforms in August.

May be the only/best clothes they have. I've no doubt they are in dire straights and there's a lot of assumptions going 'round about her and where the father is. I don't think the public is getting the entire story here and glad to see so many are getting the vibe they are being exploited by the media and others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Jimmy100 wrote: »
    May be the

Nice story but nah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Did you read your own posts at all

No .

Yeah, off to bed now hun. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I see some of the usual apologists for this craven, bone idle, work shy, parasite are now attempting to derail the thread by dwelling on the fact the she has produced a large number of children which is a contribution to society in their minds.

Stay at home mothers provide a hugely important role in society when the go-to- work father is out contributing to society on the family’s behalf.

It serves the thread no purpose by dwelling on such idiotic notions that this person has ever contributed to society and in reality all these particular posters are actually doing is trying to bait their fellow posters into saying something derogatory about the children so that they can then report them to the mods.

Poor show, but what should we expect from such people.

It was me who brought up the point that she has contributed to society by having children, that is a contribution to society. The reason I brought it up is because I’m trying to get a handle on how some people are measuring the value of a persons contribution to society. Do they measure it in financial terms, in terms of the number of children a person has, in terms of the number of children a person doesn’t have, whether they are in employment, what type of employment, whether they are unemployed, whether they’re on the live register, whether they’re renting, whether they have a mortgage, the value of their mortgage or how much they’re paying in rent, how much they’re paying in tax, how much of their income is taken in tax (I’ll be honest, I try and avoid paying tax where at all possible!), y’know, all these criteria which have been floated around in the thread to assess the value of anyone’s contribution to society. There has to be a standard we can all agree on, right?

Can we at least all agree that anyone working in the public sector should be converted to soylent green? :pac:

In short, it’s not about baiting anyone, but rather having a discussion as regards policies, rather than individual people, because targeting individuals doesn’t change anything for the thousands and thousands of individuals who are just like them, and I doubt anyone here has either the time or the inclination to do that, particularly when even early on in the thread it was suggested that some form of protest be organised, and apart from a few thanks, the idea just didn’t appear to gain any traction. It’s as though people want change, but they don’t want to do anything for themselves to actually bring about the changes they would like to see implemented in Irish society.

Is it that people are afraid to expose themselves for fear that they’ll absolutely be torn asunder on social media?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

BBFAN wrote: »
    hun

Margaret, is that you? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Electric Sheep

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Margaret, is that you? :rolleyes:

No, it's me, God.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

Of course there is. I dunno ‘bout you but I love children (wouldn’t eat a whole one though, watching my figure), and Ms. Cash has eight, so she has contributed to society, eight times more in fact than someone who has only one child, and those who have no children haven’t contributed anything to society.

are you for real? as far as I can figure out herself plus whole family leeching on working part of our society. If you believe that is a 'contribution'.... God help us

be careful, someone might call you a racist :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

are you for real? as far as I can figure out herself plus whole family leeching on working part of our society. If you believe that is a 'contribution'.... God help us

Round of applause for Mr & Mrs Cash you have successfully contributed 7 children to society that will contribute nothing to society. please share with us the secret of you success ,you are an inspiration to all the other leeches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Please don't tell me that was Ms Cash on Niall Boylan just now? Only caught the end and he was taking to a Margaret.

PCeeeee wrote: »
    Please don't tell me that was Ms Cash on Niall Boylan just now? Only caught the end and he was taking to a Margaret.

Seems so. Did they pose any difficult questions to her?

d4582403957aad58e0ec267194f2d2d6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Seems so. Did they pose any difficult questions to her?

d4582403957aad58e0ec267194f2d2d6.png

He tried. I would urge people to listen. Regardless of your opinion of Boylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

I just listened to that interview and Margaret was an absolute disgrace. Wouldn't answer any questions and kept shouting the same old rubbish.

rocky1813 wrote: »
    I just listened to that interview and Margaret was an absolute disgrace. Wouldn't answer any questions and kept shouting the same old rubbish.

Link? Couldn't find it on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Shes definitely been coached by someone into using mental health as a buzzword.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Link? Couldn't find it on their site.

I don't have a link. Listened live on radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Actually no Margaret , it's not the ministers fault that you're a worthless **** that couldn't be bothered to get off your lazy arse and provide for your children yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

davo2001 wrote: »
    Actually no Margaret , it's not the ministers fault that you're a worthless **** that couldn't be bothered to get off your lazy arse and provide for your children yourself.

She is actually losing the plot

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

She needs to get herself a job, and not be reliant on everyone else. Her bum of a partner needs to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

I doubt either of them will ever get a job

Don't think we have had an update on the husband since this

460652.png

KrustyUCC wrote: »

460652.png

..shes good looking tbh :D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's the kids I actually feel a bit sorry for. They haven't a hope really.

"never bought so much as a sock 4 any of any of his children in der lives"

She hasn't much to boast about in that regard, all their live's socks will have been funded / bought by the taxpayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,218 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

gwalk wrote: »
    Shes definitely been coached by someone into using mental health as a buzzword.

Probably same person that coached the Mayo ladies gaelic players who tried to ruin their managers career and reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭kerplun k

460652.png

Any chance someone can translate this for me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Her sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

460652.png
    U ok Hun?

Genuine question she keeps saying "gbh" on facebook...see below...is it meant to be TBH or is it GBH (that her fella was likely done for....)

"No 1 cums as close 2764.png❤ Shes just unhuman gbh and a heart of gold 1f60d.png�� harmless to gud natured loves her Shes just unhuman gbh"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement