Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Ah no need to call them a litter of pups... they're children, who didn't choose this.
    KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Workers may only get an extra €5 in Budget 2019

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2018/0906/991954-keegan-on-budget-2019/

Yet the dole seems to be going up by at least €5

Same increase for doing nothing than a worker gets

Great country in fairness
    Remember when there was an increase of €5 to the dole in recent years and reading the story on a newspaper's Facebook page - one of the commenters (an older man) said "That's a disgrace, giving ordinary people only €5 more". I know there are tons of stupid comments to news stories on social media but that one really stood out for me. Here was a person who actually implied that working is not ordinary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Not calling children dogs indicates a bleeding heart , wow

infairness Danny if ya knew anything about eotr ya would know from the forms he's always on the bleeding hearts side even when the truth is presented to him, he's an enigma on this site

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Ah no need to call them a litter of pups... they're children, who didn't choose this.

Remember when there was an increase of €5 to the dole in recent years and reading the story on a newspaper's Facebook page - one of the commenters (an older man) said "That's a disgrace, giving ordinary people only €5 more". I know there are tons of stupid comments to news stories on social media but that one really stood out for me. Here was a person who actually implied that working is not ordinary.

'Ordinary people' was coined by the Trots when they realised that the type of working class people they were targeting didn't/never/don't have any intention of working.

I think it’s time to ease off. She’s obviously in a bad place. Cut her some slack.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,708 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Looks like she is back to being Ms Cash again.

"Well hear it goes out to the world my husband the father of my 7 childreen I've been wit 14 yr just went on wit dis whore I don't no who she is r wer she's from but I wanna tank her �� The dirty tramp junkies bastered no gud 4 nutin any how never bought so much as a sock 4 any of his children in der lives and gave me a lingering death for the leant I'm wit him gud luck 2 yas nw �� see how long it lasts �� funniest ting is he doesn't even no dat I no the soft jackass ���� tinks he's doing dis behind me bk ���� ders no denying it nw tho gud luck them both nw I never needed him anyhow"

Pic of said whore also included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Damien360

I had to read that 3 times to get the jist of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Another publicity stunt ,

Going back to lone parents again isn't that funny

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Also the perils of leaving school at the age of 12
    What use would secondary school have been to her?
    Cops are terrified of them so truant officers (if that even exists in Ireland?) are hardly going to do anything.
    The gardai aren't scared. They know it's a complete waste of their time trying to enforce the law!

What use would secondary school have been to her?

Home economics and sex ed ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭mikemac2

They were separated two weeks ago
    Last week they got back together
    Now they are split up again

This is like Hollyoaks just without the good looking actors and actresses!

• Advertisement

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Presumably there's more believable acting in Hollyoaks?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,334 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

john4321 wrote: »

"Well hear it goes out to the world my husband the father of my 7 childreen I've been wit 14 yr just went on wit dis whore I don't no who she is r wer she's from but I wanna tank her �� The dirty tramp junkies bastered no gud 4 nutin any how never bought so much as a sock 4 any of his children in der lives and gave me a lingering death for the leant I'm wit him gud luck 2 yas nw �� see how long it lasts �� funniest ting is he doesn't even no dat I no the soft jackass ���� tinks he's doing dis behind me bk ���� ders no denying it nw tho gud luck them both nw I never needed him anyhow"

Translation please - even Google gave up

fritzelly wrote: »
    Even her husband is tired of her!

I think she wants to have more babies with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

It’s all Leo’s and Eoghan Murphys fault her husband cheated on her.

I blame the government......

Well here it goes out to the world, my husband the father of my seven children who I haven been with for 14 years just went and rode this whore. I dont know who she is or where she is from but I want to thank her. The dirty tramp junkies bastard (husband) who is good for nothing and has never even bought anything for any of his children and has gave me a lingering death for the length of time im with him good luck to you now. See how long it lasts. Funniest thing is that he doesnt even know that I know the soft jackass. Thinks he is doing this behind my back. There is no denying it now though, good luck to both of them. I never needed him anyway.

In summary Johnny did the dirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Well here it goes out to the world, my husband the father of my seven children who I haven been with for 14 years just went and rode this whore. I dont know who she is or where she is from but I want to thank her. The dirty tramp junkies bastard (husband) who is good for nothing and has never even bought anything for any of his children and has gave me a lingering death for the length of time im with him good luck to you now. See how long it lasts. Funniest thing is that he doesnt even know that I know the soft jackass. Thinks he is doing this behind my back. There is no denying it now though, good luck to both of them. I never needed him anyway.

Funny how she had nothing to say when he was robbing and beating an elderly woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭enricoh

It’s all Leo’s and Eoghan Murphys fault her husband cheated on her.

I blame the government......

Surely there's some splitting up allowance available to her to help with this trauma! Every little helps!

enricoh wrote: »
    Surely there's some splitting up allowance available to her to help with this trauma! Every little helps!

I think it can only be claimed once per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

"It ok hun, I no hor, she do be jus nokin round 2 c if prinsionors wonts der drifes trormocodomed, xxx"

• Advertisement

tintin67 wrote: »
    "It ok hun, I no hor, she do be jus nokin round 2 c if prinsionors wonts der drifes trormocodomed, xxx"
    Pardon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

I suppose he's a big celebrity now in those type of circles so the women do be after him. So what if the brood are collateral damage...their not his problem.

It's some country....though I do smell a rat on this. Have the complaints to Soc Welfare had an impact on such a public statement regarding a split so soon after he got out

• Registered Users Posts: 73,418 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Facebook comment
    keep strong, you have done a great service to Ireland

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Facebook comment

Bypass the hero one vomit inducing ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

jay0109 wrote: »

It's some country....though I do smell a rat on this.

#MeToo

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 17,334 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Ahhh crap another 7 on the way - sometimes the wick needs snipping

Suffice to say there is no need to guess which way this poll is going
    http://www.debate.org/opinions/should-welfare-recipients-be-subject-to-mandatory-birth-control

• Registered Users Posts: 81,771 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Facebook comment

Perhaps she has done a great service to Ireland in that ordinary decent working people have now been exposed to her and her pure entitlement to a forever home in the Hollywood Hills financed by the rest of us while she sits on her hole.

The lack of any enforcement to her no longer being a lone mother is the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Strange how my last comment was deleted, its okay for certain people to call children dogs yet its not okay for me to criticize the actions of the travelling community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭macwal

mikemac2 wrote: »
    They were separated two weeks ago
    Last week they got back together
    Now they are split up again

Or the ad breaks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

jay0109 wrote: »
    It's some country....though I do smell a rat on this. Have the complaints to Soc Welfare had an impact on such a public statement regarding a split so soon after he got out

I think you could be right

Funny if Ms Cash was 'single' her husband riding your wan shouldn't have mattered

Sure he was only living with the family to help out after being released on bail

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement