Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slut shaming men is fine but don't dare do it to a woman.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

That is if the guy in the photo is actually the guy who set up that profile. For all we know it could be an image he pinched. He could then send someone else’s face pic, or even his own to interested parties.

Ah now I don't think you really believe that. If you were to use a false photo of your chest you wouldn't pick a 12 year olds chest. You'd find something with a little more meat on it.

Maybe his subconscious wouldn't let him cheat on his wife and picked out the weediest chest it could find as a babe repellant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Ah now I don't think you really believe that. If you were to use a false photo of your chest you wouldn't pick a 12 year olds chest. You'd find something with a little more meat on it.

Maybe his subconscious wouldn't let him cheat on his wife and picked out the weediest chest it could find as a babe repellant

Ouch.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Am I the only one who thinks his body looks grand? Not bad for 42 like :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

I think he's in decent nick.

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks his body looks grand? Not bad for 42 like

Ah jasus there's all kinds of kinky weirdos on boards.ie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Aye, I'd say there's a fair bit of 'If I slag yer man people will think I'm ripped' going on alright.

Seems in decent shape to me for 42. I swim and most men I see that age have a paunch.

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Ah jasus there's all kinds of kinky weirdos on boards.ie :)

Not everyone needs to have washboard abs. Sheesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks his body looks grand? Not bad for 42 like

It's not as bad as I expected from what everyone was saying, but it's not a photo I'd be rushing to put use as my profiler. There's some seriously jacked topless blokes on Tinder!

It's not as bad as I expected from what everyone was saying, but it's not a photo I'd be rushing to put use as my profiler. There's some seriously jacked topless blokes on Tinder!

Well I'd be put off by the lack of a face more than anything, he could have a face like the back of a bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

He's in better shape than the world's most eligible bachelor was recently enough.... :p

article-2698680-1FD070D600000578-434_306x540.jpg

• Advertisement

He's in better shape than the world's most eligible bachelor was recently enough....

Is Leo the world's most eligible bachelor?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

In fairness I don't think how his body looks like is the problem here. It's the missing bit between the ears...

There should be a dating version of Darwin awards.

Is Leo the world's most eligible bachelor?!

Well at the rate he goes through supermodels he possibly is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I expected more of a beer gut from the descriptions.
    He's not"OMG I wanna lick you all over" attractive but not horrendous either.

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    Well at the rate he goes through supermodels he possibly is.

I do not see it!

meeeeh wrote: »
    In fairness I don't think how his body looks like is the problem here. It's the missing bit between the ears...

Agreed. Mentioning that you're married and basically looking for a one night stand on Tinder is an exceptionally stupid thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I do not see it!

His wallet isn't in the picture :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

From the article:

"A woman from Kildare shared the screengrab on Twitter, saying: "My mate came across this tinder profile tonight. Extra Douchebag points for the Moses basket in the background."

My mate, right :)

To be fair all tinder users should keep whatever they see private. I see no business in disclosing other people affairs, not sure why the Kildare woman felt the need to repost her "mate's" findings.

Now its all public. There are some silly profiles on Tinder BTW. I don't think a faceless torso picture with nameless profile would attract anyone just because he said he was married.

Agreed. Mentioning that you're married and basically looking for a one night stand on Tinder is an exceptionally stupid thing to do.

There is nothing like Moses basket in the background to make you feel frisky... :D

I do not see it!

I don't see it either to be honest. I was obsessed with him when he was in the Titanic but I was about 9 when that came out so I liked the girly boy look. Now he's starting to look like Jack Nicholson.

• Advertisement

Aye, I'd say there's a fair bit of 'If I slag yer man people will think I'm ripped' going on alright.

Seems in decent shape to me for 42. I swim and most men I see that age have a paunch.

Or he exhausted a lot of air right before taking the picture. I am a man and can see his sides skirts there :)

meeeeh wrote:

meeeeh wrote:

Brilliant!

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    I don't see it either to be honest. I was obsessed with him when he was in the Titanic but I was about 9 when that came out so I liked the girly boy look. Now he's starting to look like Jack Nicholson.

Oh yeah as Romeo.... Forget it! Now bleurgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭shakeitoff

meeeeh wrote: »

Pudgy, soft, love handles , zero lean muscle(no need to be a muscle beefcake) he pretty much is what I'd imagine testosterone hitting the brick wall to look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

shakeitoff wrote: »
    Pudgy, soft, love handles , zero lean muscle(no need to be a muscle beefcake) he pretty much is what I'd imagine testosterone hitting the brick wall to look like.

What do you find attractive in a man?

Feel free to PM me a torso shot of yourself so I can do an objective comparison ;)

No offence but you are scrutinizing that photo in way too much detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Greyfox

wonski wrote: »
    To be fair all tinder users should keep whatever they see private
    Rubbish, if someone on tinder is acting like a scumbag they deserve to be shamed, hope this guys marriage is over. it's people like him that ruin tinder for the genuine guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

A woman from Kildare shared the screengrab on Twitter, saying: "My mate came across this tinder profile tonight. Extra Douchebag points for the Moses basket in the background."

Extra douchebag points for using the words douchebag and mate.

• Advertisement

Greyfox wrote: »
    Rubbish, if someone on tinder is acting like a scumbag they deserve to be shamed, hope this guys marriage is over. it's people like him that ruin tinder for the genuine guys

We know nothing. We don't know if this guy has a kid, we don't know if he has a wife...
    We don't even know if he has a head, but if he does it is empty regardless.

All you can see is a picture of headless man, with a description.

You need to do your due diligence before jumping to some conclusions. What if they are in either broken or open relationship wis his wife?

I use tinder and don't give a single f*** about this man. How does he ruin it for yourself with a headless shot???

Advertisement