Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are short men disadvantaged in the dating world?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Fair enough if it is. I play Football and Hurling have for years, eh Hurling days might be up soon��. I like to run, and swim the odd time nothing special. Weights are not my thing, just keeping fit.

Sorry man didn't mean to offend if i did. I dont have to go for any girl im not single. I must have went for those girls what else could it be right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Tuco88 wrote: »
    Fair enough if it is. I play Football and Hurling have for years, eh Hurling days might be up soon��. I like to run, and swim the odd time nothing special. Weights are not my thing, just keeping fit.

Sorry man didn't mean to offend if i did. I dont have to go for any girl im not single. I must have went for those girls what else could it be right?

Just play gaa theory seems legit tbh.

I did meet herself via the hurling she plays camogie for the same club. Do ya play anthing yourself? Still tho, Online dating sites have ya taken a look?

Cant say anymore so, but best of luck.

I hate online bro. I'm so picky online, I have crushed on girls irl who I'd never in a million years swipe to.

Nah mate, I play sports but nothing that will give me any social status.

Sure look, Christmas partys are soon and the start of the year is good time for dating imo. Might get sorted, I wouldn't let the height get the better of ya tho.

Anyway happy hunting I suppose. ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭lukin

I try to but I'm constantly brought crashing down to earth. Tom Brady is a great example btw
    70689ca83d7a12e44a278cf5e7d6f6bd

Looks like he's never touched a weight in his life, my physique is 10 times better than his but I have a small tiny skeleton. I could workout for 1 million years and never have the appeal he has. Just be big and tall. We can see this at home with rugby guys, high bodyfats, love pints, but they have big masculine frames.

It's not fun, believe me. I thought it was just that I was stand-offish but I tried to be more social and realised I was still invisible. I wish I had height and charisma.

That pic of Tom Brady was probably taken in the off season so he may have let himself go a bit. But as someone else said Tom Brady is not a good example as he is a millionaire and very famous. Gisele Bundchen is nearly six feet tall herself so she is hardly going to be with a short guy anyway. It's like people who use Bernie Ecclestone as an example of a short guy who pulled a hot bird. Silly example to use.
    Another poster said women reject shorter smaller guys subconsciously. I said that earlier on in this thread and I believe it is true. It makes sense too because if a girl is in a crowded pub she is going to notice a guy of six feet before she notices a guy of five foot six.
    That's why I always make sure when I talk to a girl we are both sitting down :)

off season or not he has no muscle. but a stupid example because his face is actually very good and he's obviously famous and rich

Advertisement