Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Non In Ring (and Some In Ring)* DIVAS* Tournament THREAD 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'd take Becky myself.

I'd lash the Lasscheeks off her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Becky, just because she was born here in Limerick :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Becky Becky Becky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Tough one. Melina....great first impression but I don't think she stood apart really from any of the other divas physically.

Becky is a natural beauty and seems to have got better with age so Becky for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Becky. More natural beauty than Melina imo.
    Pillow would be caked in make up the next morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky. Just hotter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I think Melina is great. But Becky is even better. Becky easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,842 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Out of these 2, definitely Becky. As said, she's got a more natural beauty. Melina looks too fake

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Melina would make her fella watch. Dirty.

But Becky for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Possibly my two favourites. Got to see Melina when she was over for the OTT show and she is stunning, but Becky just edges it for me. Such natural beauty.

• Advertisement

Becky reaches the semi

I'm sure there's a pun in there someplace about reaching for a semi, and to be fair, there'd be no better wan than our Becky to come up with said pun.

Anyhow, tomorrow brings with it the last of the quarters, we've got two matches remaining that will blow yer socks off lads.

My gawd King what's this? That's gotta be... That's gotta be Cathy Kelley ! And she hasnt got a stitch on her. Look at those naked busoms bounce. She's cashing in, she's cashing in her money in the wankbank briefcase on Layla! (the crowd goes wild. You sick fcuk - you sick fcuk)

Let's get a referee down here! Right now.

Cathy vs Layla. To the death. Or whoever has the most votes come 10am tomorrow morning.

BFpdUwi.jpg
    aPqrkSj.jpg
    a7703af543140f92fab624840e5cf4b5.jpg
    tumblr_miagf74sL41rt4wx0o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Layla because Cathy..not like this, not like this damn it..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also Layla cos Cathy got beatdown twice already :P

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Layla if I was to build a Diva I would build Layla.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Layla is gonna job that overhyped fan girl nerd back out. If it didn't work for the superior Charly Caruso (who does the same job, only better and hotter) it's not gonna work for this... wait for it...

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Layla all day! Take your beaten young lady and bow to the veteran

FIFA levels of corruption here. Has to be Layla for me, she's just hottter than Cathy plain and simple. Cathy is great and all but Layla is very much deserving of a semi final spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I gotta go with Layla for that ice bucket video from a few years ago.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Cathy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

I'm on your side Gerry and Cathy will be the winner no matter what but she's gonna lose again for the third time unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Layla.

Cathy is a jobber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Tempted to vote for Layla just to piss Gerry off

But I support this blatantly corrupt regime and also give my vote to Cathy

That first pic is just... wow

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

J. Marston wrote: »
    Layla.

Cathy is a jobber.

I've been on Boards 7 years, made 17,000 posts and have seen some nasty sh*t typed on these forums. This is the nastiest. It's next level cutting. So simple and so dismissive. Fcuking amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,552 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Cathy because she may not be the wrestler Layla but there are far more pluses for Cathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Layla cos she is hotter and Cathy has been knocked out already

#fightthepower

Even though it's too late, I'll give it to Cathy. I'll vote for her as well just as a wee thank you to Gerry for this tournament.
    Even though at this point, she's the Roman/Cena of this tournament. Given loads of opportunities.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Even though at this point, she's the Roman/Cena of this tournament. Given loads of opportunities.

She is being shoved down our throats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I love corrupt gerry

Got to be cathy

• Advertisement

Imagine if Gerry was a mod. We would come back here later to find most of the Layla votes either deleted or modified corrected to say Cathy

Advertisement