Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Non In Ring (and Some In Ring)* DIVAS* Tournament THREAD 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

See, here's the thing. I was on hiatus from wrestling when Layla was around, so I have no attachment to her whatsoever. I can look at her, and objectively say she is an attractive woman, but other than that, I know nothing about her

Trish, on the other hand, was arguably the hottest Diva of the early 2000s, when I first started watching. It really was a great time to be a 10-year old boy, watching WWF in that era. Trish, Lita, Stephanie, Torrie and Stacy coming in as well

So, yeah, there's no contest here for me. Trish by a clear mile

c5576.jpg

(There are better pictures out there with a similar top, which would sadly be against Boards' T&C. I would encourage you to seek them out)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,556 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Trish Stratus because she is probably the biggest female "don't just a book its cover" ever. Let's be honest the first time we saw trish stratus we weren't wondering how well she applied a hammerlock or did a front face lock. The fact we saw her get better as she went along to be the all time record holder of the wwe women's championship and a WWE HOFer says something. To me anyway. She wasn't just an appearance in tights as Jim Cornette says. That's why I'm not a fan of the women(and be honest it's been mostly women) who have used WWE and pro wrestling as a stepping stone to bigger things.

TL;DR Trish Stratus is my pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Trish - As good looking now, as she was when she started, if not even better looking..

5a85272d1d93ccce3550ea34b951edb0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

There's just something about Layla.
    She's fantastic.

Layla-personal-life.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I'm gonna have to go Layla here, purely because I was at ringside when she wore this. I think AJ's face was representative of many in the crowd that night :cool:

4KNTw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sneaky second vote for Layla.

Layla-Underwaer.gif

Layla say vote Layla

BMZW.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Trish she just keeps getting better with age

• Registered Users Posts: 36,103 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

These 2 and Stacy are clearly the 3 best.

Almost impossible to choose, but Trish had that raw sex appeal that you just can't quantify. And it probably has a lot to do with the age I was when she was bursting onto the scene.

Trish it is. But only by a nipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sneaky second vote for Layla.

Layla-Underwaer.gif

This gif says it all, Layla for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Trish, she got better after kids and was amazing to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

I vote Trish...Well because...
    PJGe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

That was pretty close throughout, but Trish progresses to the final!

Now for ye, our 2nd semi!

Becky
    lbp1x1a1dse01.jpg6n8gqcsil5gz.jpg007pUzc.jpegSxmlMZm.pngmkajSwD.jpg

Vs

Alexa
    7958lx5iyvt01.jpg3nyk5v6jqn411.jpg
    itof1ejqpn411.jpggq835hfglmb01.jpgBonyShyIraniangroundjay-max-14mb.gif

Again, first to ten. Reason & or banter required for a valid vote. And feel free to add your own favourite pic or gif with your vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Becky purely because I think she's had the most impressive physical transformation from her days in NXT to now. From plain Jane Irish jigging to the absolute fiery bomb she is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Little Miss Bliss, Alexa. You can see why :D

TatteredLateAmphibian.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Gotta be Alexa. Becky's nice and all but Alexa's ridiculously hot imo & there's a pretty big reason I think she wins

TatteredLateAmphibian.gif

GorgeousSharpCottonmouth.gif

1df80fd03a16fc0c4b89e945ca8700cb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bliss is much sexier. Has those bitchy looks down to an art and just has an unreal glint in her eye. Becky is good looking but I find her too cringey or something. Bliss also has the best rear view on the roster.

Sexy Lexi to advance

Becky. Simply because she is the better wrestler by far. She's hotter than Alexa and she's Irish. Jesus Gerry that good enough ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Becky

Red heads are hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Becky weve already got a better version of alexa in the final

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The blonde yank over the foxy Irish one ALL day! I think if Becky wasn’t Irish she wouldn’t get half the love!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    The blonde yank over the foxy Irish one ALL day! I think if Becky wasn’t Irish she wouldn’t get half the love!!

Ah here. Have to been out in sun too much chief. The Irish part is an added bonus realty but you can't say on any actual measure that Alexa beats Becky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ah here. Have to been out in sun too much chief. The Irish part is an added bonus realty but you can't say on any actual measure that Alexa beats Becky.

I think I just did

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Becky. Redhead. Funny. Punny.

And we already have the OG Trish in the final

Miss Bliss she has that raw dirty in her eyes and smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Becky because she’s hot as feck, and she just seems like such a nice down to earth girl too from every interview she’s done, not bothered about Total Divas or anything like that. Alexa is fantastic too, but Becky for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky. Hotter and redheads > blondes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Becky.
    I think she's the absolute business.
    Irish bias? Completely.
    You can argue the toss over your Alexa's and Trish's, Stacy's and Torrie's, but they are all cut from a similar mould.
    Becky is different. An hot, so hot.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Alexa.

How can I NOT vote for this :P

2m0h19zzb67y.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Becky. Simply because she is the better wrestler by far. She's hotter than Alexa and she's Irish. Jesus Gerry that good enough ?

No. I also require your bank a/c no and pin code

Advertisement