Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Non In Ring (and Some In Ring)* DIVAS* Tournament THREAD 2

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Layla

Kairi

Sunny

Stacy

Torrie

I'll give my vote to Trish since all my favorites are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'd be a Trish man myself. Billions of civilisions were expended in her honour back in the day.

That Diva's in Hedonism video got wore out in my house. Twasn't the only thing worn out either (video recorder from being paused:P)

I like Becky & all, but I can't believe she made the final. Luck of the draw (and Irish) perhaps.

Just a gentle reminder that closing votes for this tonight folks. Overall winner will be the one with most votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Becky is very normal looking, not that that's a bad thing, it just doesn't do anything for me

Trish, on the other hand...

blonde-Trish-Stratus-hot-cleavage-photos.jpg

Yeah. Trish definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Trish!

If I need to explain why than I think some of you lads need to have a hard look at yourselves.

• Advertisement

2 hrs left!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Trish. Filthy.

de75dc05e6b33cc59452b2a9395e717f--wwe-trish-fitness-girls.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

The wonderful Rebecca.
    Just can't vote against that smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

She always wins these things... and with good reason. It's gotta be Trish

Cqc9.gif

After many weeks, and over 60 opponents, much tears and tantrums (that was me), we have a winner. And it was academic really... Trish Stratus!

Here she comes now out to the ring for her victory interview, with none other than... Cathy Kelley!!!

In the middle of thanking all her fans for voting for her, all of a sudden, the lights go out. There's the sound of a mic dropping, as Cathy Kelley gets the F outta there. The deafening silence is broken by the strains of unmistakable music

NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT...

Vince is out now. He picks up the mic.... "I told you all I was going to inject a lethal dose of poison into the tournament.
    960.jpg

You all asked for this. This is what you really want. I give to you, the real winner of this tournament... Strange music hits. Through smoke, a figure appears on the stage.... a .... large figure....

1200px-O.D.B._2015.jpg

Bah Gawd King, ODB, ODB, ODB, ODB!!!

Nah, i'm messing with ya'll. Trish is the deserved winner. It's amazing to think, out of all the diva's down through the years, and there were just 64 of them here in this Tournament, that Trish virtually always comes out on top. She had an incredible impact on people, and although many scoffed when she first started, became a decent hand in the ring too.

I'd like to thank you all for taking part, for your votes and the banter in between. It's been great craic running this thing, and pretty challenging finding images / gifs off a work computer, or posting via mobile (that's one thing Boards really needs to improve on).

Your winner. Your queen. Trish Stratus
    trish-stratus-1.jpg?resize=1280%2C640&ssl=1trish-stratus-11.jpg20070423_Comedy-Legend-TV-Showl.0590-270x180.jpgfull-trish-stratus-186756646.jpgtrish-stratus-inside-good-instagram-250187703.jpgtrish-stratus-524561347.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks Gerry for a great tourney.

Now I don't have to put a sheet over my work screen anymore lest colleagues think I'm some sort of depraved lunatic (Not saying they're wrong, just don't want them to know that :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thanks Gerry for all the hard work.
    Yeah I'd say using the work computer for images to convince us who to vote for can't be easy.

And I'm sure Cathy will understand her eliminations were out of your hands. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Well done Gerry, fantastically run and great craic. Interesting that Trish wins best ever Women's Champion and Hottest Diva. Stratusfaction indeed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That was a good bit of craic, nice to see a bit of ODB at the end too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Enjoyed the banter lads and most of all the pics. Trish is a worthy winner she’s absolutely smoking still.

Great fun Gerry thanks :)

Layla the real winner :)

ObeseUnripeDuckbillcat-max-14mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Advertisement