Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Non In Ring (and Some In Ring)* DIVAS* Tournament THREAD 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Torrie is timeless and only getting hotter.

And now she's gone. Dammit! Anyhow, Maria has enough cheek for another arse, so it's all good!

Speaking of arses...

Scarlett
    6g8m5Pc.gif

Vs

Melina
    rd52fxu76ntz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

^

How do I explain the above to my boss if he walks past my computer? FFS gerry. By which of course I mean Scarlett.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Scarlett.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Melina

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Melina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,349 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Melina

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Melina

Em, it will be a bit odd if Charly goes on to win now, considering Cathy already beat her

• Registered Users Posts: 39,556 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Melina. Cathy Kelley not winning is the worst injustice since__________ (insert suitable injustice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Some shocking results here lads.....I'm abstaining for the day in protest. :pac:

What's going on here? Scarlett gone? Ah lads come on now....

Melina goes through. My faith in humanity however, its gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,556 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What's going on here? Scarlett gone? Ah lads come on now....

Melina goes through. My faith in humanity however, its gone

Gerry if Cathy had gotten through then Scarlett might have as well. The pot was soured early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Gerry if Cathy had gotten through then Scarlett might have as well. The pot was soured early on.

Never mind Scarlett, there's been at least 5 of us on here who would have voted for Cathy that weren't online in time to do so. The poll time was too short!

There's no poll when it comes to the rounds, it's first to five.

From next round on, I'm demanding more.

First of all, a reason for the vote is required. We need to generate the banter lads. Also, it'll be first to 7.

So, no reason for the vote constitutes a spoiled vote, and won't be counted.

Sound good? And I'm open to suggestions here too lads. What would ye like to see? This tournament is for ye after all, I'm just the flute running it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What would ye like to see? This tournament is for ye after all, I'm just the flute running it

Definitely not your flute anyway :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

And I'm open to suggestions here too lads. What would ye like to see? This tournament is for ye after all, I'm just the flute running it

A trophy, to be presented to the winner. I'll do it.

I'm sure it won't be weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

FWIW, I voted for Layla mainly because I don't rate Cathy at all. She's in a group with Noelle Foley and Kelly Kelly who loads of lads seem to adore, but I doesn't do anything for me. For Cathy specifically, she is probably above average attractiveness, but she strikes me as fake and a poser.

Layla was the bomb and pure sex on legs and such an underrated talent.

The backstage girls out do the wrestling talent with Renee, Charly & Cathy better than any of the wrestlers for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Deedsie wrote: »
    Cathy is pretty but kinda boring. Layla, Stacey, Trish, Maryse, Nikki etc are all hotter than her.

Generally I find 'cute' to be more attractive than 'hot'. Is that weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Seems to be a campaign on to get rid of gerry’s favourites here. I don’t think Scarlett is all that though, to be honest. I mean obviously I would in a heartbeat but she wouldn’t be top of the list.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

All of ye who voted Cathy out. Do you know where you're going...

You're going on the list!!!

The backstage girls; Cathy, Charly, Renee, Noelle, they just all have the same cutesy girl next store vibe, can a bit meh when they're up against a Diva

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The backstage girls; Cathy, Charly, Renee, Noelle, they just all have the same cutesy girl next store vibe, can a bit meh when they're up against a Diva

I never had neighbours like that :(

Pentecost wrote: »
    I never had neighbours like that :(

I mean it in the american tv sense of the phrase :pac:

Not this era of DIVA though for me they are all just bland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    FWIW, I voted for Layla mainly because I don't rate Cathy at all. She's in a group with Noelle Foley and Kelly Kelly who loads of lads seem to adore, but I doesn't do anything for me. For Cathy specifically, she is probably above average attractiveness, but she strikes me as fake and a poser.

Sure it's entertainment.......locker room is probably full of fakeness and posers. At least Cathy isn't building her "brand" on Total Divas.

Much of a muchness to me anyway....I'm more devastated bout losing Maria and Maryse. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As long as Trish is in it, it is still a valid tournament

Deedsie wrote: »
    Lana is a lasher in any generation...

One out of about 20 ain’t great really.

Sure it's entertainment.......locker room is probably full of fakeness and posers. At least Cathy isn't building her "brand" on Total Divas.

Much of a muchness to me anyway....I'm more devastated bout losing Maria and Maryse. :pac:

Maria's still in, she beat Torrie Wilson (how?)

• Advertisement

Feel it's important to say that it's still very enjoyable and fair play for running it Gerry! Now where's the next round :pac:

Advertisement