Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Non In Ring (and Some In Ring)* DIVAS* Tournament THREAD 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Becky.
    Because she's super hot.
    She seems really cool.
    And it's not even close for me, Alexa would be way down my list based on everyone who was in this tournament tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Dunno why we're voting when we all know it'll be lolcathywins.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Dunno why we're voting when we all know it'll be lolcathywins.:pac:

Ah dude, what happened to kayfabe? Shhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Alexa Bliss is way hotter. Hottest on the current roster by far, Becky is just meh in comparison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Well this isn't fair

Not because they're so close, but because they're not even in the same league

And this is how I'll feel when Becky is eliminated

Alexa all the way

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailyddt.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2FRAW-Womens-Champ-Alexa-Bliss.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Virtanen wrote: »
    Well this isn't fair

Not because they're so close, but because they're not even in the same league

And this is how I'll feel when Becky is eliminated

Alexa all the way

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailyddt.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2FRAW-Womens-Champ-Alexa-Bliss.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

Unless there’s something wrong with my counting skills Becky has already reached ten votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She has. Gerry is probably writing some Russo swerve as we speak though.

Bye bye, knockoff Harley Quinn!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I see 12 votes for Miss Bliss before Becky got to 8.

You guys must have some of the voters on ignore.

I see 12 votes for Miss Bliss before Becky got to 8.

You guys must have some of the voters on ignore.

Really? Don't think I've ever used my ignore list.

Here's what I see...

Becky: handsomebob, deedsie, itssoeasy, connemaraman, sky88, castortroy, pentecost, marston, guappa, ali bomaye

Alexa: johnnyryan89, bradmaddox, omackeral, mrmac84, agentcoulson, necrominus, titan18, virtanen

10-8 Becky. Is there missing posters from that or is this some kind of Boards.ie screwjob?!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Really? Don't think I've ever used my ignore list.

Here's what I see...

Becky: handsomebob, deedsie, itssoeasy, connemaraman, sky88, castortroy, pentecost, marston, guappa, ali bomaye

Alexa: johnnyryan89, bradmaddox, omackeral, mrmac84, agentcoulson, necrominus, titan18, virtanen

10-8 Becky. Is there missing posters from that or is this some kind of Boards.ie screwjob?!

I think he was joking!

• Advertisement

Oh right, carry on!

(Trish will win anyway)

J. Marston wrote: »
    Oh right, carry on!

(Trish will win anyway)

Yeah Trish always wins these tournaments. Not that I’d have any objection to that either but I’ll be sticking with my girl Rebecca to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I predict Cathy will finish strong and win it.

Well one woman missing from this tournament will turn up. "Excuse me!" and make the final a triple threat, helping Cathy win

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well one woman missing from this tournament will turn up. "Excuse me!" and make the final a triple threat, helping Cathy win

Ja know, I was thinking, there was one fine lump of a woman missing. Can't believe we all overlooked her.

santina-marella-wwe-pro-wrestler-diva_display_image.jpg

Lads, I've been flat out minding the kids here. Tournie final up later. Apologies for the delay

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If it's not too late, I'm voting Becky

maxresdefault.jpg

Also brunettes & redheads > blondes :pac::pac:

Deedsie wrote: »
    Whats with all the blonde hate? Torrie, Stacy, Trish, Kelly, Maryse, Kaitlyn, Lana, Michelle, Ashley etc would disprove that > blondes theory

Preferences are a funny thing..

Right lads. Its come down to this. Old school vs new school. Canada vs Ireland. Blonde vs Red. Kramer vs Kramer... Oh wait.. Anyhow, its Trish V Becky!

Multi time champ, trailblazer, and as good today as she's always been, Trish Stratus
    r0jWy0u.jpegVg7YClj.giffql0vrta7ck01.jpg91c80r9lmd211.jpgG0TkCBr.jpeg

Vs

Ireland's own, first Smack down women's champ, Finn Balor trainee, and Big Trev Stalkee, Ms. Rebecca Quin, Becky Lynch

qFPqNCp.jpeg
    87op3l69emd01.jpg
    ptx308gyo4y01.jpg
    kgma7geslad01.jpg
    1hTEHWU.jpeg

So, whoever has the most votes come 10pm tomorrow gets the win. And will be crowned the inaugural Big Gerry B Ultimate Divas Champion of all the times, ever (rolls off the tongue).

Again, I'd encourage your pics / gifs, (not a requirement), but a reason is required for a valid vote.

Enjoy my men, it's been fun!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trish. Trish.

Gifs shall be edited into this post later.

However..... I'll simply put it for now.

Entered as best looking valet ever (Bobby Heenan doesn't count folks in this argument :P )

Changed our opinions over the course of a number of years to become arguably the best WWE female wrestler..

Of all time.

While being amazing looking too.

Like a fine wine, only gets better, and better, and better... and better and... (need I continue?) with age.

There's really only one (non nationalistic) vote in this final.

And it's Trish.

That ok for reasoning? :P

• Advertisement

You've set the bar there Necro!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gerrybbadd wrote:
    You've set the bar there Necro!

Also Becky ain't a real redhead.

Yeah. I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

BECKY

Becky-Lynch-WWE-hot-redhead-boobs-Hall-of-Fame-Smackdown-RAW-NXT-plaid.jpg

For me Trish blends into the pack. Becky stands alone at the top. Hot as hell, great in the ring, seems like a fun and nice person, Irish, whats not to like?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Becky, she's originally from Limerick so why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

All this ''she's Irish'' is a bollox reason, ya cant bang a passport! Stratus effortlessly oozes sex appeal. She's unreal. Becky is a good looking girl no dount but she's a bit awkward or cringe inducing or something. She'd be more of a mate whereas Trish would be the one you'd have your first funny feelings about. Trish gets my vote absolutely.

Becky,

becky-lynch.jpg

Purely because she started as a wrestler, and not a career fitness model cum (behave yourselves) wrestler like Trish Stratus when she originally signed in November 1999.

Peak Trish was more out and out sexy but I’m going with Becky, because she’s gorgeous, got a unique look as mentioned, and she seems like she’s just great craic. She’s also shown great courage to start again after that really bad brain injury that she got when she was just making a name for herself. By all accounts she’s also always available to help any Irish wrestlers in any way she can. Now if she’d just drop this Lass Kicker sheet..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Trish is hot! Becky is hot!

But I'm voting Becky I'm more of a girl next door type of guy

qfyAbpo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Love beckster but just has to be trish she was the dream woman since entered wwe and she looking incredible. Shes a 10

• Advertisement

Trish is hot! Becky is hot!

But I'm voting Becky I'm more of a girl next door type of guy

I know she's hot, but you've been warned before about filming your neighbour.

Trish for me. Becky has the personality as well as the looks but as I've said before, Trish has been my fave since I first saw her on Sunday Night Heat watching Test and Albert. No other woman could touch her.

Advertisement