Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

Anon10000 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing it was one of the more interesting post on boards with a while.

If it's not too personal and this is directed to the OP wife what was the awakening moment with a woman and how did the OP feel about this.

I think we already mentioned it, she met a girl who was basically the same as her and they just connected.

I genuinely had no issue with it, I am so proud of her. The thing is though, people dont realize what a big thing it is, a lot people just thing its a bit of a change to the norm me included but it did have a big effect on her mindset. I am the only person who knows. :mad:

I do my best to adopt a live and let live view of life without being too judgmental of other peoples choices,
    however I have to know something and your answer will influence my opinion of ye.

Do you put pineapple on pizza?

Yes, Yes i do!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yes, Yes i do!! :o
    *Unfollows* :pac:

Thanks for doing the AMA, it is interesting reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

How many PM's have you had? What has been their main request? :cool:

How many PM's have you had? What has been their main request? :cool:

About 10-15 i think

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I don't thinking was mentioned before but how was the conversation on swinging initiated?
    Who initiated it and how was it approached? What was the reaction?
    I understand that there had been a life changing event involved (although I can't think of anything that would make my OH change their mind)

I don't thinking was mentioned before but how was the conversation on swinging initiated?
    Who initiated it and how was it approached? What was the reaction?
    I understand that there had been a life changing event involved (although I can't think of anything that would make my OH change their mind)

We didnt really set out to become swingers. We were just looking to achieve the fantasy. We just sort of ended up here when we realized what it was all about, the world that it is and the great fun and socializing that goes with it. We have made some great friends, we actually have met two couples and I think we would consider actual friends at this stage. So that has been a real positive. Now, in saying that we only had a chat yesterday about certain couples where its literally like a business transaction, they want to get down to business immediately, they dont really wanna get to know you at all. Thats fair enough though.

A few years back I remember seeing some amateur p*rn and it was a guy having a threesome with his lady and another guy and I found it really hot to think of my wife in that scenario. I think I showed it to herself but it took me a long time to build up the courage as i am shy and reserved or at least i use to be. At some stage I dropped it in during s*x and she wasnt really into it, not sure if she would agree that was the case. Then, I never said anymore about it and then another few months passed and I probably said it in the height of passion, gradually over the years it would happen occasionally but she never ever said to me, I would like that, it was definitely me driving it. Then it kinda got to the stage when she would say it to me in order to get me to c*m. :)

After we suffered this tragedy, I pretty much just said, look I have done a bit of research and life is too short and would you like to do it? And she agreed without hesitation.

A few days later we had our first threesome, while the guy wasnt what she was looking for, its was a great experience for our first time. We still joke about it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

It definitely hadn't become mundane, our decision to get involved in it wasn't based on our sex life. We had a good one before this. We certainly wouldnt have been mad kinky or anything and we still aren't but would have been active. Like we already said, we suffered a personal tragedy and I also had some health issues which I was finally dealing with when the tragedy happened. Our attitude has always been, you could be dead tomorrow. Lets try something wild and thats how we got started.

What else are you doing to live life to the fullest? You seem to have this end of things down, so I'm thinking you might have some good ideas in other areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whiteshower

Intriguing thread, just wondering if your wife ever had an inter racial lover? What did you think and did she enjoy it?

McGaggs wrote: »
    What else are you doing to live life to the fullest? You seem to have this end of things down, so I'm thinking you might have some good ideas in other areas.

I wouldnt say that but we definitely do a lot with our time in fairness. Thats why we found it a pi%s take when one of the posters described their day as having no time to do anything never mind have s$x twice a day.

You should always set yourself goals in life, once a month go somewhere you have never gone before, doesnt matter where it is, could be a local park you have never visited. Dont sit down in front of the TV until after 8pm(Unless World Cup is on...) Try and learn something new, I have plenty of hobbies some of them I only took up in the last few years.

I adore my kids, love nothing more than spending time with them but dont completely devote yourself to them, your relationship is just as important. If I see another meme saying "My kids are my life, they come first" i think I may close my Facebook for good. A happy marriage means a happy family.

Sorry getting preachy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭benny79

Very true I set myself goals at the start of the year (first time ever) some were important, some stupid. None the less hitting them has giving me such a purpose and I actually feel so much better in myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,986 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

You haven't come across any of these guys, by any chance?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=558481014515100&id=516366018726600

...Nope

But some of the comments are fantastic

benny79 wrote: »
    Very true I set myself goals at the start of the year (first time ever) some were important, some stupid. None the less hitting them has giving me such a purpose and I actually feel so much better in myself.

Well done. Its a great feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

You should always set yourself goals in life, once a month go somewhere you have never gone before, doesnt matter where it is, could be a local park you have never visited. Dont sit down in front of the TV until after 8pm(Unless World Cup is on...) Try and learn something new, I have plenty of hobbies some of them I only took up in the last few years.

Sorry getting preachy :)

Fair enough but some people haven't time for hobbies or to do any of the above. Take a single woman who has 3 hour commute every day and works full time. She gets home exhausted and spends her evening preparing for the next day. She may also have to go and see to 2 elderly parents who live nearby and have limited help. She has no partner and no siblings/family living nearby to help. Weekends she would spend more time with the elderly parents seeing to their needs. Most of her annual leave has to be used to take the elderly parents to hospital appointments etc. She does this while coping with residual health conditions from a burnout episode some years ago.

I agree that everyone has some tragedy in their lives. However you two are very lucky to have had each other since your teens and to be able to make the time for your hobbies and the swinging :D

Emme wrote: »
    Fair enough but some people haven't time for hobbies or to do any of the above. Take a single woman who has 3 hour commute every day and works full time. She gets home exhausted and spends her evening preparing for the next day. She may also have to go and see to 2 elderly parents who live nearby and have limited help. She has no partner and no siblings/family living nearby to help. Weekends she would spend more time with the elderly parents seeing to their needs. Most of her annual leave has to be used to take the elderly parents to hospital appointments etc. She does this while coping with residual health conditions from a burnout episode some years ago.

I agree that everyone has some tragedy in their lives. However you two are very lucky to have had each other since your teens and to be able to make the time for your hobbies and the swinging :D

I completely agree with what you are saying, and the situation that you describe is unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

You've just gotta love the Yanks....
    Bible bashing swingers.... :pac:

Intriguing thread, just wondering if your wife ever had an inter racial lover? What did you think and did she enjoy it?

I think I missed this one.

Shes been with one guy who was black. She doesnt actually have a thing for black guys, some women are mad for them. He wasnt a BBC if you know what that is either. In saying that I have seen plenty of white guys who are much bigger so half the time I am thinking its a bit of myth. It was a spur of the moment thing and was one of the best things we have done as it was a foursome with two single people. I wouldnt think it was really any different, why would it be?

I will say this though, for whatever reason, upbringing or cultural or something else. The black guys are by far the nicest, relaxed, easy going, respectful, kind men in the lifestyle. We have yet to meet one that is even remotely creepy. They always show up as well, possibly more confident than the Irish lads. They seem to understand what its all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I assume that personal hygiene is a given, or is it?
    I can't imagine anyone showing up without having recently showered.

But I can also imagine issues surrounding perfume and various fragranced products and make up, generally.
    Personally, I dislike the smell and taste of almost all make up and personal hygiene products.

So do some people turn up in a fog of hair products, make up, perfume, body cream, deodorant and intimate hygiene products ?

If so, do some people find this a big turn off?

I assume that personal hygiene is a given, or is it?
    I can't imagine anyone showing up without having recently showered.

But I can also imagine issues surrounding perfume and various fragranced products and make up, generally.
    Personally, I dislike the smell and taste of almost all make up and personal hygiene products.

So do some people turn up in a fog of hair products, make up, perfume, body cream, deodorant and intimate hygiene products ?

If so, do some people find this a big turn off?

You would hope so and for the most part people are clean. But some people have issues... yes I know ewww.

I have never heard of anyone that has had an issue with perfume or beauty products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

I have loved reading this AMA - and think its absolutely brilliant -thanks for sharing Mr and Mrs OP

I have loved reading this AMA - and think its absolutely brilliant -thanks for sharing Mr and Mrs OP

Thanks so much, I hope we have done what we set out to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

If you mean give people a stiffy then yes you have!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Have to say I was hesitating before asking about this, but here it is:
    Imagine you'd become a retired couple, would you see yourselves monogamous, poly, or still into swinging ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

When out and about on a hot sunny day do you be eyeing up lads saying

“Ooh Id love to see him bang my wife?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭Sassygirl1999

do you have rules on use of condoms? if either of you broke the rules would this relationship be all over the front pages of the red tops?

mvl wrote: »
    Have to say I was hesitating before asking about this, but here it is:
    Imagine you'd become a retired couple, would you see yourselves monogamous, poly, or still into swinging ?

Who knows what we will be like in 25 years. We might bored of it by then so cant really answer it but I dont see why not.

I would imagine with our generation being the first that are Tech Savvy, I wouldnt imagine it being a problem still then.

When out and about on a hot sunny day do you be eyeing up lads saying

“Ooh Id love to see him bang my wife?

Nope, that doesnt happen thankfully.

We do both eye up women though, which is pretty cool. I always catch her head turning when we pass a hot lady on the street or in the car.

do you have rules on use of condoms? if either of you broke the rules would this relationship be all over the front pages of the red tops?

Yes of course, if either of us had sex with someone without using protection I would think it would have a serious effect on our relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Nope, that doesnt happen thankfully.

We do both eye up women though, which is pretty cool. I always catch her head turning when we pass a hot lady on the street or in the car.

So you couldn’t care what the fella looks like at all as long as the wife is happy?

You’d never say anything like
    “I’d love to watch an usain bolt lookalike and a tiny Inuit taking turns on you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement