Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

Would an orgy/gangbang interest either of you or will it always just be just a single person/couple?

Have you found that things you would have said no to at the start are now considered 'normal' for you within the scene?

Do you swing each week?

We don't swing each week no. I haven't been with another man this year for example.

Gangbangs are not our thing.
    Orgys not so much. Group play a little bit. We generally stay together in those instances because I'm not one to let any cock near me and my husband doesn't stick his in anything with a heartbeat.

The absolute state of some of the "moralistic" questions on this thread, no doubt coming from jealous little incel virgins.

Brilliant AMA, thanks Mr & Mrs OP!

Here here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

When it comes to oral, are condoms generally used?

Is the no swallowing rule just your personal rule or is it a more general rule?
    I suppose, what is the general etiquette with regard to where guys can and can't shoot?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Maybe but I seriously doubt it, sex is also only one element of a relationship, and to some a very important one, and to others, not as important. Attempts to demean posters by saying things such as 'virgins' etc is, in my mind, immature. Because of our relative conservative nature, particularly sexually, this subject matter will cause upset for others, so I guess, everyone should try be a little less judgemental

Thank you for this.

Yes...It is a taboo subject hence it's always a hush hush night out. It will always be a subject to say in hushed tones but younger folk are more liberal and it's a great thing and will evolve.

The comments from some about morals and the fact that I don't use condoms with my husband and let him cum inside me whenever he wants are just miseducations and judgemental on me. Imagine having kids and doing this. Imagine being married and not letting your husband cum inside you regularly.

We're here to talk about swinging. If it bothers you or confuses you why as a Swinger my own husband doesn't get to cum inside me regularly then move on to a different thread. Much like swinging, this is a choice we have made together as husband and wife so get on with your day and concern yourself with your own cum.

He cums in my mouth if that helps ;-)

When it comes to oral, are condoms generally used?

Is the no swallowing rule just your personal rule or is it a more general rule?
    I suppose, what is the general etiquette with regard to where guys can and can't shoot?

Oral is without a condom and no one has shot in my mouth except my husband and I don't swallow that so no chance of someone else's going anywhere down my throat haha

But there is something for everyone. Everyone has different tastes (no pun intended). If you want someone to swallow you'll find said person. Plenty do it..

Thanks for your question x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

The comments from some about morals and the fact that I don't use condoms with my husband and let him cum inside me whenever he wants are just miseducations and judgemental on me. Imagine having kids and doing this. Imagine being married and not letting your husband cum inside you regularly.

Your husband said that other men couldn't cum inside you with a condom on and not even he was allowed to do that - so posters were confused.

No one, not even the posters who are allergic to swinging, is judging you for have sex with your husband

GingerLily wrote: »
    Your husband said that other men couldn't cum inside you with a condom on and not even he was allowed to do that - so posters were confused.

No one, not even the posters who are allergic to swinging, is judging you for have sex with your husband

Thank you.

I think we've squared this away now.

It doesn't happen with others WITH condoms and happens infrequently with my husband WITH condoms

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

This thread has been a bit of a swinging session; came in with one swinger and ended up with another :D

Do you (wife) have any interesting, memorable, or funny experiences?

Any tips for the beginners who are going to take up swinging after this AMA?

Thanks both of you for a very interesting AMA.

🤪

Cumming inside me is not an option, my husband doesn't get to do that so I don't think someone else should get that privilege. Cumming on someone is hot AF as any man will attest to :pac::D
    We don't use condoms as husband and wife and so no it's not something we do on a regular basis my dear. When we do decide that's a hot scenario for us to play out then yes he puts a condom on and cums inside me. In my opinion cumming inside me is reserved for intimate love making with my husband and not a swinging scenario with another man.

Regarding Condoms.
    My wife said I don't get to do it, the reason for this is that we don't use condoms at all, its not that I am not allowed. I am not the biggest fan of them as we like spur of the moment sex. I don't cum inside her without one, the reason for this is for extra safety in regards to procreation. So generally if we have sex and I am going to cum, she either finishes me or I take it out.

I do find it difficult to finish wearing one. 20 years of protected sex will do that to you in regards sensation. So generally if we do it and I finish inside her with it on, its extremely intimate as anyone who has ever made love to the woman they love.

Hope that clears it up.

So just to clear this up once and for all.

We as husband and wife don't use condoms therefore he doesn't cum inside me. If we are making love and feel it's a scenario we want to happen, he will pop a condom on and cum inside me and it's hot AF.

When swinging condoms are always used and no one gets to cum inside me. And my husband doesn't cum inside anyone else.

Hope that's clearer now.

Thanks everyone and happy Friday x

• Advertisement

Cleared up again!
    Problem is people not reading the thread fully, I think.

I've another question.
    At a night would it happen that one of you would have sex with someone else but the other abstain?

Cleared up again!
    Problem is people not reading the thread fully, I think.

I've another question.
    At a night would it happen that one of you would have sex with someone else but the other abstain?

It has happened a couple of times but simply because no one interested me but I was comfortable with the lady my husband was with so he got his haha

It has happened a couple of times but simply because no one interested me but I was comfortable with the lady my husband was with so he got his haha

And would you have been a participant in this?

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Oral is without a condom and no one has shot in my mouth except my husband and I don't swallow that so no chance of someone else's going anywhere down my throat haha

Oral without a condom or dental dam on swinging partners? And neither of you have ever tested yourselves for STI's?

And you think it's grand because the men don't cum in your mouth?

You aren't really selling swinging as good clean fun for adults...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

How would a single male be perceived in these swinging parties and where to find them?
    I am not sure if they will be appealing or not, therefore attending one just to see the atmosphere and the set up would be great.

Neyite wrote: »
    Oral without a condom or dental dam on swinging partners? And neither of you have ever tested yourselves for STI's?

I'm not trying to sell you anything?

How many people have you been with? Have you been tested?

I'm not with someone every week. I'm not giving oral every week. Misconceptions and miseducations again.

But thanks for your comment

And if you don't want to swing, don't swing. I like wearing latex not sucking it.

And would you have been a participant in this?

I was there yes

alwald wrote: »
    How would a single male be perceived in these swinging parties and where to find them?
    I am not sure if they will be appealing or not, therefore attending one just to see the atmosphere and the set up would be great.

Single males are there and invited and partake. Its not an exclusively coupled up scene.

If you can take the time to go back and read my previous comment about STI's you might get a better idea of where we are are coming from.

But in short, we know the risks but what makes what we do anymore likely to catch something than someone who is not in the lifestyle, someone who is randomly doing stuff every weekend, do you think they ask every guy or girl to use something when having oral, I dont think so!

As for selling it, considering the amount of Pm's with interest and good reaction so far for the most part I think we a doing ok in selling it.

And would it ever be the case that you would go to a separate room for sex, or are you always together when participating?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,061 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Have you ever witnessed a scenario where maybe a couple attending for the first time have a change of heart half-way through and immediately regret it and go mental or break down and start crying etc.

And would it ever be the case that you would go to a separate room for sex, or are you always together when participating?

We as a couple are always together. Other couples do it differently but most of the couples we're in regular contact with at clubs or socially, are all the same as us. We do things in the same room or we don't do things at all.

We swing for our benefit as a couple. We have done separate meets as we thought it would be fun and sexy but as it turned out it wasn't sexy so we don't do it. It happened 1 time for both of us but both agreed it wasn't for us (either individually or for us as a couple).

Some folk have a great time on 1:1 meets but it's just not our thing.

Have you ever witnessed a scenario where maybe a couple attending for the first time have a change of heart half-way through and immediately regret it and go mental or break down and start crying etc.

People have had a change of heart half way yes. I've never seen personally anyone lose it but have heard of some jealousy issues on both sides and things have gotten physical but thankfully not something I've personally witnessed or done myself.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I'm not trying to sell you anything?

How many people have you been with? Have you been tested?

I'm not with someone every week. I'm not giving oral every week. Misconceptions and miseducations again.

But thanks for your comment

And if you don't want to swing, don't swing. I like wearing latex not sucking it.

Yes, I've been tested. Most people do. :confused:

It actually doesn't matter if you give oral once a year - the person you are giving a BBBJ to could be getting them every night of the week, and from people who are into riskier practices than you are.

Point out to me where the miseducation and misconceptions are?

I never said I wanted or didn't want to swing, but if I was curious, knowing that it's common for swingers to not test for STI's or use barrier protection properly would be a massive deterrent for my partner and I.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

If I'm not mistaken you mentioned that it was a traumatic experience that led you to take the leap into swinging. Can you say anything about what happened? did you start doing other adventurous things too, or just swinging?

Since Irish people might be a bit conservative with this stuff, is it mostly people from other countries at your meets? Are you and your partner Irish?

Yes, I've been tested. Most people do. :confused:

It actually doesn't matter if you give oral once a year - the person you are giving a BBBJ to could be getting them every night of the week, and from people who are into riskier practices than you are.

Point out to me where the miseducation and misconceptions are?

I never said I wanted or didn't want to swing, but if I was curious, knowing that it's common for swingers to not test for STI's or use barrier protection properly would be a massive deterrent for my partner and I.

How do you feel about kissing someone? Swapping saliva?

If I'm not mistaken you mentioned that it was a traumatic experience that led you to take the leap into swinging. Can you say anything about what happened? did you start doing other adventurous things too, or just swinging?

Since Irish people might be a bit conservative with this stuff, is it mostly people from other countries at your meets? Are you and your partner Irish?

We are Irish and majority of folks are Irish we meet but a lot of liberal foreign people too.

We have just started to live life to its fullest together because of the scenario we mentioned. Life is too short so we're doing what makes us happy. It's not for everyone but we like doing it. Same way something in your life might not be for us.

Live and let live.

How do you feel about kissing someone? Swapping saliva?

This is your AMA, not mine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

We are Irish and majority of folks are Irish we meet but a lot of liberal foreign people too.

We have just started to live life to its fullest together because of the scenario we mentioned. Life is too short so we're doing what makes us happy. It's not for everyone but we like doing it. Same way something in your life might not be for us.

Live and let live.

of course! just to confirm, I wasn't being judgmental :)

• Advertisement

Before I find this thread closed, I'd like to thank both of you for your candid and extensive answers to every question asked.

Also for not getting tetchy at the annoying and judgmental posters.

I hope you both continue to enjoy this side of your lives for as long as you both want.
    It's been very enlightening and I have no problem admitting that I am somewhat jealous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement