Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

sightband wrote:
    I can’t help but notice every single AMA on this site is completely devoid of any criticism, hard questions or observations which may not be favourable. You could have the ‘AMA I’m a child Molestor’ and it will end up with the same trend of posts and responses.

The person who had an affair AMA with 2 married guys got plenty of criticism unfavourable replies. If you dislike the format of these AMA's or the comments they elicit why even bother making the effort to read and respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Uncharted wrote: »
    What do you want them to do,repent their "sins" and fladulate themselves with barbed wire?

There's a club that meets once a month for that sort of thing :D

Speaking of this, is there any overlap between the swinging community and the BDSM community?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Carrie50

Would this be something u hope ur children,(when grown up) will do???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Blaas4life

Are you good looking and fit? :):)

On a slightly related note....but do you find on average people are generally in better shape and look after themselves better that attend swingers parties (I know it's small sample)...in an effert to stay attractive I guess??

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Quick question. Did u always know u were bi? Or was it bi curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Bigsliothar

Fair play,interesting AMA

One question though
    does size matter at the parties?? Is everyone trying to grab the big lad :-)

Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

At the parties, is it all naked all the time or can you wear as much as you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Really interesting AMA about something I was cluless on! Thanks for sharing

Do people meet up off websites without swapping pictures of their faces?

The internet being what it is, surely there's a lot of dishonest players out there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

Uncharted wrote: »
    On the contrary,both OP's have been very forthcoming (no pun intended) :) about the lifestyle.
    It's a massively personal issue and they are open with strangers on the internet about it.
    I think they're brilliant.
    They have answered every question with a frank honesty that I admire.

You seem annoyed?

What do you want them to do,repent their "sins" and fladulate themselves with barbed wire?

Did you even read my post? The bit where I said I couldn’t care less what they get up to and I’m happy if they’re happy didn’t really hit home did it?

Another observation by the way is how ridiculously excited you seem by this thread. May I suggest you head out for a breath of fresh air during this fine weather and quit pulling the skeleton out of yourself over a boards thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

sightband wrote: »
    Did you even read my post? The bit where I said I couldn’t care less what they get up to and I’m happy if they’re happy didn’t really hit home did it?

Another observation by the way is how ridiculously excited you seem by this thread. May I suggest you head out for a breath of fresh air during this fine weather and quit pulling the skeleton out of yourself over a boards thread?

Sightband you dont seem like you will be happy until the AMA begs you for forgiveness. They have told us what they do, how thet do it and the risks they take and also how they deal with it.
    You also get really defensive more so that is necessary at the end of each post throwing a shaded insult at thosr asking you to give it a rest. Maybe just ask a new question, one that makes uour contribution relevant again rather than flogging the "I don't care but" stance. Its getting old and taking over a brilliant AMA

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Disclaimer; Whist I couldn’t give a toss if this pair are getting up on each other’s cousins, brothers and sisters in these meet ups and it’s all consensual and enjoyable, happy for them and whatever floats their boat...
    you do give a toss, that's why your here.
    "whatever floats their boat" every time i hear this, it's used as cunning way of putting something unusual down while holding onto the idea of yourself being open minded and non judgmental.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Yeah...... its ME who needs to calm down. :rolleyes:

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭atticu

Are you good looking and fit? :):)

I am very good looking and fit.

Where do you draw the line?

Who decides?

What are the criteria?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

atticu wrote: »

Who decides?

What are the criteria?

Pics!
    We'll have a poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭atticu

Pics!
    We'll have a poll.

You first.

That is how it works if you want to judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Anon10000

Thank you for sharing it was one of the more interesting post on boards with a while.

If it's not too personal and this is directed to the OP wife what was the awakening moment with a woman and how did the OP feel about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

[QUOTE=I'm a swinger, AMA;107304558]First of all, we wont be having any more children thats for sure. It would definitely play with both our minds, if we did, especially if she had been with someone who was not Caucasian. We have known people who have become pregnant while being a swinger and to me its way too dangerous. I am sure they could possibly match up the dates as long as you were not playing much as such.
    [/QUOTE]

Could you expand on your thinking about this?

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

Hey,

Will get to the answers in the next day or so, couldnt do any yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hey,

Will get to the answers in the next day or so, couldnt do any yesterday.

Busy weekend?

magentis wrote: »
    Busy weekend?

It sure was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I do my best to adopt a live and let live view of life without being too judgmental of other peoples choices,
    however I have to know something and your answer will influence my opinion of ye.

Do you put pineapple on pizza?

Emme wrote: »
    There's a club that meets once a month for that sort of thing :D

Speaking of this, is there any overlap between the swinging community and the BDSM community?

There seems to be a bit of overlap. We wouldnt be into BDSM but have met some couples who started out on one of the main sites and moved into this.

Carrie50 wrote: »
    Would this be something u hope ur children,(when grown up) will do???

Not really sure how to answer that. I really dont know but if they are in a loving relationship, then I dont see the problem.

Blaas4life wrote: »
    On a slightly related note....but do you find on average people are generally in better shape and look after themselves better that attend swingers parties (I know it's small sample)...in an effert to stay attractive I guess??

No I dont think so, in really depends on the circles you mix in. Some people dont make any effort whatsoever. Even if you are not in great shape, you can look well if you were nice clothes and some makeup.

keavebm wrote: »
    Quick question. Did u always know u were bi? Or was it bi curious.

I think herself already answered this but just to say again, she was only curious and really just looking to experiment. Had snogged a few girls but then bumped into a particular lady and it set something off in her, it was a complete awakening but also a difficult period for her to adapt to the fact that she likes women equally like men.

Fair play,interesting AMA

One question though
    does size matter at the parties?? Is everyone trying to grab the big lad :-)

Thx

It most definitely does for some but its also nowhere near a deal breaker for others. I would say its about 65/35 that it doesnt matter. Some guys with the whoppers are in demand definitely. These ladies are known as size queens. But generally its more about the attraction.

khaldrogo wrote: »
    At the parties, is it all naked all the time or can you wear as much as you like?

Nope, generally only restricted to the rooms that things are happening in.

Do people meet up off websites without swapping pictures of their faces?

The internet being what it is, surely there's a lot of dishonest players out there?

Theres a huge amount of chancers out there that look nothing like their faces, we gave up on that a long time ago and prefer to socialize first or attend the events, its easier that way.

atticu wrote: »

Who decides?

What are the criteria?

Only you can show that, if you are comfortable with yourself, go along to an event and see how you get on.