Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

To Mrs swinger:

Was your being bisexual something you discovered in the scene or was it something you were aware of before? If so, did you act on it before?

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

To Mrs swinger:

Was your being bisexual something you discovered in the scene or was it something you were aware of before? If so, did you act on it before?

I thought I was bi curious but met a lady at the beginning of this path and quickly realised I was in fact bi sexual. This affected me for a bit actually because everything I thought I knew about myself was not what I was. Everything would change if I made the statement of such to my friends... I have hidden this from family and friends as they wouldn't understand. It was a bit of a mind blowing realisation for me but I guess the curious in me was me knowing but not accepting it. It's a difficult thing for me to explain but it took a certain type of lady to bring me to the awakened sense of who I truly am.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

If you don't use condoms during intercourse are you ever afraid of getting pregnant by another man or your husband impregnating someone else and how do you think you would deal with this?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 28 pen123

When you are going swinging, if someone asks you if you have any plans for the weekend or what did you get up to at the weekend or you need someone to look after the kids where do you say you are going?

Would you say family & friends have any inkling or are you incredibly guarded about the fact you are swingers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

If in 10/15 years time your kids told you they were swingers do you think you'd approve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's a difficult thing for me to explain but it took a certain type of lady to bring me to the awakened sense of who I truly am.

Would you say you had feelings of love for this particular lady?

How did/does your husband feel about those feelings? If they existed.

If you don't use condoms during intercourse are you ever afraid of getting pregnant by another man or your husband impregnating someone else and how do you think you would deal with this?

We always use condoms with other people

• Registered Users Posts: 12,397 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Do you get a variety of sexualities played out and interactions between all genders e.g. Male male play or is it exclusively female male or female female interaction? Would you meet transgender people or fetish followers at swingers parties?

TheDriver wrote: »
    Do you get a variety of sexualities played out and interactions between all genders e.g. Male male play or is it exclusively female male or female female interaction? Would you meet transgender people or fetish followers at swingers parties?

I have met TVs at clubs but not at parties. I havent seen them in any sort of play scenario. I have generally only seen male/female or female/female play scenarios. I haven't seen any male/male scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I'd like to try DP but have to find the right 2nd cock to allow for the scenario.

Check PM.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Would you say you had feelings of love for this particular lady?

How did/does your husband feel about those feelings? If they existed.

Feelings of love is a little on the OTT side but I had and have a great affection for her as well as a great attraction to her. She is in a relationship now so I don't see her and realistically didn't see her much any way so nothing is different but I will always be in debt to her for igniting my fire yes. And yes I still definitely would haha.

My husband is secure in our relationship and our marriage and the knowledge that no one comes close to him from my perspective so he's proud of me coming out although it's still private if that makes sense? Proud of me finding myself I guess is a better term to use.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    If in 10/15 years time your kids told you they were swingers do you think you'd approve?

Hi. I already answered a version of this previously. Maybe a few pages ago. Thanks x

We always use condoms with other people

Sorry I misunderstood.

pen123 wrote: »
    When you are going swinging, if someone asks you if you have any plans for the weekend or what did you get up to at the weekend or you need someone to look after the kids where do you say you are going?

Would you say family & friends have any inkling or are you incredibly guarded about the fact you are swingers?

No one knows ... we are out as a couple a lot anyway so it's not an issue to say we're going out. We don't say we're at an orgy tonight can you mind the kids.

Sorry I misunderstood.

That's no problem. Things can get misunderstood in these kinds of forums but everyone we know would always wear condoms x

That's no problem. Things can get misunderstood in these kinds of forums but everyone we know would always wear condoms x

When someone mentioned STIs further back, I thought it was because condoms weren't being used.

When someone mentioned STIs further back, I thought it was because condoms weren't being used.

Possibly that's what their understanding or misunderstanding was but we always use condoms with others and everyone we are around uses them too. We as husband and wife do not use condoms in our personal sex life but mixing with others we absolutely do and if anyone ever attempted to do anything without one towards me ...would be without said cock for future events !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

You suggested at one point when asked about randomers cumming in you that your husband doesn't even get to do it.........that's where the confusion is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

LOL!

Thankfully we are both mature enough to know if there was something missing in our marriage, we started it because it was something wild and adventurous.

Our close friends cant understand how we are so close, they often wonder why, when we go out with them, we cant keep our hands off each other. We dont be snogging the face of each other or anything but we are just very touchy feely etc. One of the ladies asked one night, why are we so much in love, I was so tempted to say just have a threesome, you will understand.:D

They are shocked when my wife tells them we have s*x everyday, sometime 2-3 times a day. This is all because of the lifestyle.

Are you concerned about sex addiction? These highs are no different from ingested highs, as things progress a greater dose or whatever it may be is required to reach the previous high. I speak from experience, there was some judgemental nonsense early on in the thread about morals etc. but this is a genuine question, are you not concerned about this? Hedonism, highs, whatever your poison is all come with a price...I’ll take physical withdrawal from substance abuse any day over what you may experience some day with emotional and psychological turmoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

khaldrogo wrote:
    You suggested at one point when asked about randomers cumming in you that your husband doesn't even get to do it.........that's where the confusion is.

In the context of swinging. Is how I read it

• Advertisement

khaldrogo wrote: »

And clarified it on a follow up point. And no he doesn't regularly get to do that!

sightband wrote: »
    Are you concerned about sex addiction? These highs are no different from ingested highs, as things progress a greater dose or whatever it may be is required to reach the previous high. I speak from experience, there was some judgemental nonsense early on in the thread about morals etc. but this is a genuine question, are you not concerned about this? Hedonism, highs, whatever your poison is all come with a price...I’ll take physical withdrawal from substance abuse any day over what you may experience some day with emotional and psychological turmoil.

Fair question but no we're absolutely not concerned about sexual addiction. We are probably more addicted to the social side of things actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

And clarified it on a follow up point. And no he doesn't regularly get to do that!

The two of you alone at home having sex and he isn't allowed cum inside you???? I'm lost.
    Are you saying you use condoms but he finishes outside you or you don't use condoms and he finishes outside you? (When its just the 2 of you)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Would an orgy/gangbang interest either of you or will it always just be just a single person/couple?

Have you found that things you would have said no to at the start are now considered 'normal' for you within the scene?

Do you swing each week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The absolute state of some of the "moralistic" questions on this thread, no doubt coming from jealous little incel virgins.

Brilliant AMA, thanks Mr & Mrs OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The absolute state of some of the "moralistic" questions on this thread, no doubt coming from jealous little incel virgins.

Jaysis! It's important to realise, Ireland is still a relatively conservative country, particularly sexually, but this is slowly changing as younger generations become more liberal, this will always be a difficult topic to discuss though, as it's still rather taboo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Wanderer78 wrote: »

Jaysis! It's important to realise, Ireland is still a relatively conservative country, particularly sexually, but this is slowly changing as younger generations become more liberal, this will always be a difficult topic to discuss though, as it's still rather taboo.

The OPs are doing an AMA and have been very frank open. They have no issue discussing it whatsoever.

People asking them nonsense like "aren't you worried your setting a terrible example for your kids" are pathetic. You just know that the lads asking those questions would be dying to get a bit of the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

People asking them nonsense like "aren't you worried your setting a terrible example for your kids" are pathetic. You just know that the lads asking those questions would be dying to get a bit of the action.

Maybe but I seriously doubt it, sex is also only one element of a relationship, and to some a very important one, and to others, not as important. Attempts to demean posters by saying things such as 'virgins' etc is, in my mind, immature. Because of our relative conservative nature, particularly sexually, this subject matter will cause upset for others, so I guess, everyone should try be a little less judgemental

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Any plans for the weekend? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Any plans for the weekend? :)

Is the Boards orgy finally happening??

7drHiqr.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement