Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

So you couldn’t care what the fella looks like at all as long as the wife is happy?

You’d never say anything like
    “I’d love to watch an usain bolt lookalike and a tiny Inuit taking turns on you?

No... you asked about eyeing up guys on the street ... not in an actual swing scenario.

I (the wife) do not go with anything because it has a cock and my husband does not encourage or expect that and I certainly don't encourage or expect him to do anything with a vagina. Plenty of swingers are not as fussy as I am granted but c'est la vie. I'm not hard up for a cock to accept any cock.

I of course see fellas all the time who are good looking on the street but I'm not working as a recruiter so I don't approach them or chat them up. Likewise on a night out with girlfriends, I'm not hanging out of fellas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

If you could pick one male and female famous person to swing with who would it be?

do you have rules on use of condoms? if either of you broke the rules would this relationship be all over the front pages of the red tops?
    Yes of course, if either of us had sex with someone without using protection I would think it would have a serious effect on our relationship.

Hi .. wife here

This is a deal breaker and would absolutely be unforgivable ... in an age of sexual education where you can purchase condoms ANYWHERE, there is absolutely no excuse for anyone not to be protected ... I carry condoms so it's as much my responsibility.

Thanks so much for your participation x

If you could pick one male and female famous person to swing with who would it be?

Scott Eastwood and Wilma from Buck Rodgers ;-)

Scott Eastwood and Wilma from Buck Rodgers ;-)

You won’t get any private messages from anyone that looks like them here I wouldn’t say haha.

I know social classes etc are silly but would you share a bit of a background on your upbringing and where you are now.
    For example born to a middle class family and quite well off now or father had a job once for a few weeks and now the husband gets a bit of labouring work into the hand when his mate is off sick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Which of you get first dibs on Wilma?

c8554a7df82119620361aaeb257a9fee.jpg

minikin wrote: »
    Which of you get first dibs on Wilma?

c8554a7df82119620361aaeb257a9fee.jpg

Both of us

You won’t get any private messages from anyone that looks like them here I wouldn’t say haha.

I know social classes etc are silly but would you share a bit of a background on your upbringing and where you are now.
    For example born to a middle class family and quite well off now or father had a job once for a few weeks and now the husband gets a bit of labouring work into the hand when his mate is off sick.

I'm not really sure why you'd like to know this? It doesn't really have anything to do with us swinging. But we're from normal backgrounds. Parents present, income, proper schooling, can string a sentence together etc..

I'm not really sure why you'd like to know this? It doesn't really have anything to do with us swinging. But we're from normal backgrounds. Parents present, income, proper schooling, can string a sentence together etc..

I’m not suggesting you both had rough upbringings and this is why you do this. I’m more just interested if it’s a bunch of business execs or farm labourers.
    I know you will say it takes all sorts but I’d imagine it’s mainly one main class type.

I really am a believer that as long as you aren’t harming anybody you should be able to do what makes you happy. Just Incase you think I’m asking loaded questions or anything like that.

I’m not suggesting you both had rough upbringings and this is why you do this. I’m more just interested if it’s a bunch of business execs or farm labourers.
    I know you will say it takes all sorts but I’d imagine it’s mainly one main class type.

I really am a believer that as long as you aren’t harming anybody you should be able to do what makes you happy. Just Incase you think I’m asking loaded questions or anything like that.

No it ranges from normal all the way to the law. No class type whatsoever. Anyone can swing. It's not an elite game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Who knows what we will be like in 25 years. We might bored of it by then so cant really answer it but I dont see why not.

I would imagine with our generation being the first that are Tech Savvy, I wouldnt imagine it being a problem still then.

Thanks,

My question was assuming humans only involved in this (e.g. no tech/synths).

What I have in mind is that in time there would be a discord between individuals who are interested in you, and the ones that you’d find attractive. So what would you do then ? e.g. between monogamous relationships, swinging and polyamory, sounds the one you prefer now is disadvantaged from longevity point of view (long term may be more difficult to find partners you find attractive, or no ?!?).

BTW, what is currently the age demographics in the group you have knowledge of, lets say baby boomers, genx, millennials – in percentages ? If any, have you been looked at the success rate of … baby boomers in finding partners ?

No it ranges from normal all the way to the law. No class type whatsoever. Anyone can swing. It's not an elite game.

Are you saying a bank robber could be banging a guards wife here?

If the guards were doing their job a bank robber would be biting a pillow behind bars

But I've really no clue.

It's not something you talk about in general

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

...whist she is in the garda's handcuffs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

...whist she is in the garda's handcuffs :)

Seriously, somebody needs to grow up!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Worse. You could have FF voters having it off with FG voters and neither of them any the wiser.

:rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Worse. You could have FF voters having it off with FG voters and neither of them any the wiser.

:rolleyes:

Or Kilkenny supporters getting it on with Tipperary supporters :D

mvl wrote: »
    Thanks,

My question was assuming humans only involved in this (e.g. no tech/synths).

What I have in mind is that in time there would be a discord between individuals who are interested in you, and the ones that you’d find attractive. So what would you do then ? e.g. between monogamous relationships, swinging and polyamory, sounds the one you prefer now is disadvantaged from longevity point of view (long term may be more difficult to find partners you find attractive, or no ?!?).

BTW, what is currently the age demographics in the group you have knowledge of, lets say baby boomers, genx, millennials – in percentages ? If any, have you been looked at the success rate of … baby boomers in finding partners ?

I am not really sure what sort of information you are looking for.

The demographics are wide spread. When we are in our 50s and if still interested in the life, there's plenty of people in that age bracket around, So, I dont imagine a period when we wouldnt find someone that we would interest us. In saying that, its not that important we just enjoy the world that we currently exist in. We achieved everything set out to do and more.

One other thing to not, regarding age bracket, there is definitely a lack of couples our age which is a tad bizarre. Most couple are mid 30s or under and over 45s, the early 40s are not that common for whatever reason, might be because a lot still have young children at the age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

I am not really sure what sort of information you are looking for.

The demographics are wide spread. When we are in our 50s and if still interested in the life, there's plenty of people in that age bracket around, So, I dont imagine a period when we wouldnt find someone that we would interest us. In saying that, its not that important we just enjoy the world that we currently exist in. We achieved everything set out to do and more.

One other thing to not, regarding age bracket, there is definitely a lack of couples our age which is a tad bizarre. Most couple are mid 30s or under and over 45s, the early 40s are not that common for whatever reason, might be because a lot still have young children at the age.

thanks. have to say I also know of peeps early 40s with interest in alternatives to monogamy - that were quickly disciplined by the more conservative partners, so they do focus on kids ... for now :).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,892 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

As you are a couple in the lifestyle would you say there is a growing trend nowadays of younger single females and M/F couples seeking older experienced males 50+ to join them or not ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

charlie14 wrote: »
    As you are a couple in the lifestyle would you say there is a growing trend nowadays of younger single females and M/F couples seeking older experienced males 50+ to join them or not ?

Asking for a friend ;)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

charlie14 wrote: »

Its not something we have ever heard of as requirement. You would see younger couples with older couples but not with an older gent.

The older single man would definitely be one who would struggle for attention unfortunately. Also, a lot of them would be a little on the pervy/creepy side.

Thats just my opinion obviously.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks for all the questions on this AMA, it's certainly been educational :D

200 posts from the OPs, that might be a record! (I'll have to check that)

Thanks again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement