Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang Rape in Kildare

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭MFPM

So basically it looks like we have a group of 3 foreign nationals driving around the East / Midlands sexually attacking women and people are saying we don't have a problem with our immigration policy into this country??

Here's a true story for you to digest - I know of a primary school in the midlands where an 8 year old foreign national boy of very high intelligence (no special needs whatsoever) sexually assaulted a young SNA in the school on more than one occasion. What the fcuk will this guy be like when he's an adult?? Another female teacher before this news ever broke requested to the principal that he not be placed in her class as she felt threatened by him. Charming!!

And finally 1 week later he pronounced his 100% support for Osama Bin Laden. Charming. If this is what multicultural Ireland has in store.....
    So basically it looks like we have a group of 3 foreign nationals driving around the East / Midlands sexually attacking women

Or 'we' have three men who allegedly attacked two women.
    people are saying we don't have a problem with our immigration policy into this country??

Are you suggesting that 'we' have a problem with 'our' immigration policy based on three men allegedly committing two crimes - surely that constitutes an utter over reaction or that you have an underlying anti migrant attitude and your explioting these crimes to further your agenda, which is it?
    Here's a true story for you to digest - I know of a primary school in the midlands where an 8 year old foreign national boy of very high intelligence (no special needs whatsoever) sexually assaulted a young SNA in the school on more than one occasion. What the fcuk will this guy be like when he's an adult?? Another female teacher before this news ever broke requested to the principal that he not be placed in her class as she felt threatened by him. Charming!!

I suppose we'll accept it's true because you say it is! I have a true story for you too - a 13 year old Irish lad beat a 14 year old girl to death in Leixlip a month ago - are you generalising against all 13 year old Irish lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

MFPM wrote: »

Are you suggesting that 'we' have a problem with 'our' immigration policy based on three men allegedly committing two crimes - surely that constitutes an utter over reaction or that you have an underlying anti migrant attitude and your explioting these crimes to further your agenda, which is it?

I suppose we'll accept it's true because you say it is! I have a true story for you too - a 13 year old Irish lad beat a 14 year old girl to death in Leixlip a month ago - are you generalising against all 13 year old Irish lads?

The story is true as I said it was. Simple really. If it was't true I wouldn't have posted it.

I don't think not wanting people coming to live in our country who will commit sexual crimes towards women who living here constitutes an anti-immigrant policy. Maybe I'm in the minority but I think the safety of people should be put before any "let's not offend anyone" policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If it is true that it was foreigners that are the ones that did it they should be deported when their prison sentences are finished.

It's a weak argument saying Irish people do the same thing, nobody ever suggested otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Oncewaseager

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Yes i'm not arguing with that, but a much higher % are black foreign nationals,
    no woman i know will get into a taxi with a black driver by herself,
    Un pc to say, but it's the reality

I'm a woman and I would...
    I've been sexually assaulted twice, both by white males that were supposed friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Not sure mods will be happy with that. No trial has taken place

• Advertisement

The story is true as I said it was. Simple really. If it was't true I wouldn't have posted it.

I don't think not wanting people coming to live in our country who will commit sexual crimes towards women who living here constitutes an anti-immigrant policy. Maybe I'm in the minority but I think the safety of people should be put before any "let's not offend anyone" policy.

Indeed but without evidence we have to take your word for it so as such it's hearsay at the moment.
    I don't think not wanting people coming to live in our country who will commit sexual crimes towards women who living here constitutes an anti-immigrant policy.

How do you suggest that is managed?

It is interesting you ignored most of the points I made that illustrated your double standard approach?

So again - you are generalising about two alleged crimes by three men - how come you are not generalising about the Irish lad?
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I think the safety of people should be put before any "let's not offend anyone" policy.

And you do it agian here - why are you linking the 'safety' of people to migration based on the TWO ALLEGED crimes of three men, it's absurd?

Happy4all wrote: »
    Not sure mods will be happy with that. No trial has taken place

They can change it so but given the sh!t they're allowing to pass here it would be laughable if they did.

If it is true that it was foreigners that are the ones that did it they should be deported when their prison sentences are finished.

It's a weak argument saying Irish people do the same thing, nobody ever suggested otherwise.

But the alleged crimes of 'foreigners' get so much more comment, one wonders why?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,038 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

The discussion is a complete red herring. The vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults in Ireland are carried out by Irish people.

There's no evidence to suggest that assaults carried out by immigrants are out of proportion to their population size.

The real discussion should be about why it is happening, not this nonsense about the nationality or religion of the assailants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Im not sure of the stats but when it comes to gang rapes i would imagine the proportion of foreign nationals committing this sort of crime compared to Irish is significantly higher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

But the alleged crimes of 'foreigners' get so much more comment, one wonders why?
    Strazdas wrote: »
    The discussion is a complete red herring. The vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults in Ireland are carried out by Irish people.

There's no evidence to suggest that assaults carried out by immigrants are out of proportion to their population size.

The real discussion should be about why it is happening, not this nonsense about the nationality or religion of the assailants.

Actually IMO the nationality should be known.

If people come to our country to be productive members of society then
    they are more than welcome, however if they commit crimes like the one being discussed they need to be kicked out.

Unfortunately we can't get rid of Irish rapists but any way there will be a few less in the country is a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Have you been completely ignoring what's occurring in Europe over the past 5 years?

And there is direct evidence to suggest certain types of assaults are out of proportion to their population size with the grooming gangs in the UK.

Your argument, and others, appears to come across that because sexual assaults committed by foreigners are in tandem with those crimes committed by the "homegrown" population then it's OK and not something to be concerned about. That's an idiotic argument and akin to saying well let's get another dog who bites because the ones we have do it already.

The real debate or question is WHY are those people allowed to come here in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

And you do it agian here - why are you linking the 'safety' of people to migration based on the TWO ALLEGED crimes of three men, it's absurd?

If you want a clue as to what we will be facing in this country in the coming years look to the experiences of Sweden, Germany, France, England etc. Why do you think we will be any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

If it was't true I wouldn't have posted it.

You must be new here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Are 'they' indeed - a homogeneous bunch are 'they'?

Sorry, African-American Pakistanis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Look here is a fact, rapists by their very nature are almost always lone individuals who are outcasts from society, they operate on the fringes and yes they are every single nationality on the planet, However when we have GROUPS of men harassing and in some cases raping our women then its clear to see that we have a huge problem of unhindered immigration from certain parts of the globe where there is a "rape culture" There was the football player from Africa AND HIS AFRICAN ACCOMPLICES , now we have the poor young lady from Kildare who has been raped by A GROUP OF FOREIGN NATIONALS, and possibly another attack in Carlow which could be the same group or even a different group but still they come from a background where women do not count for ****.., Wake up there is so much whataboutery on this thread making stupidly pedantic comparisons when the real problem is RAPE GANGS That is not an Irish problem that is a (usually) an Islamic problem as per Britain /Sweden/ Germany and every other country that hosts these disgusting animals. Rape is rape yes but gang rape is hugely skewed towards Islamic and African type of cultures and this could be the tip of the iceberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Willing to bet a substantial figure that the 3 lads were Brazilian.

Dublin is certainly overrun with them at the Mo, absolutely no benefit to our economy, they come in as students with letters from English language schools they'll never actually attend and end up cycling rickshaws.

Oh, and there's been a few of them done for rape here already...

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,038 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

2 Scoops wrote: »
    Have you been completely ignoring what's occurring in Europe over the past 5 years?

And there is direct evidence to suggest certain types of assaults are out of proportion to their population size with the grooming gangs in the UK.

Your argument, and others, appears to come across that because sexual assaults committed by foreigners are in tandem with those crimes committed by the "homegrown" population then it's OK and not something to be concerned about. That's an idiotic argument and akin to saying well let's get another dog who bites because the ones we have do it already.

The real debate or question is WHY are those people allowed to come here in the first place.

The "grooming gangs" are frequently people born in the UK from ethnic minorities, not immigrants. How would anyone propose dealing with this, bar jailing them when caught.....deporting British born citizens to a country they've never lived in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Because though we can't throw Irish born scumbags off the Island, we can certainly close the door on importing men from cultures who demonstrably have vile attitudes toward women and the LGTB community... what is it about this sentiment you can't grasp or are you purposefully being obtuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

https://theukdatabase.com/2014/11/01/3-kildare-residents-each-receive-suspended-sentences-for-sexual-abuse-of-schoolgirl/

Meet professional football Ismaheel Akinade of WATERFORD FC

This is an exposure of a convicted offender who was involved/watched gang rape of a schoolgirl who not only walked free from court, but managed to silence five national newspapers with the help of high flying barristers.

The Irish Independent, Irish Examiner, Breaking news Eire, Sunday World and Nationalist and Leinster times all had court injunctions taken out on them to hide his conviction.

Ironically, the judge Justice Bernard Barton presided over all of the cases

Akinade was due to be deported after his conviction, but was granted asylum by Justice Barton because he was a ‘hot prosepect for the future for Irish football’

• Advertisement

italodisco wrote: »
    Anyone care to make a wager

A women was raped, this isn't a ****ing game.

The "grooming gangs" are frequently people born in the UK from ethnic minorities, not immigrants. How would anyone propose dealing with this, bar jailing them when caught.....deporting British born citizens to a country they've never lived in?

And here is what those who believe in open borders cannot seem to grasp.

Allow men with backward ideologies into the country now, we'll be forever stuck with the Irish born children they teach these same despicable beliefs too.

It's too late for the UK, but we don't have to repeat their mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

https://theukdatabase.com/2014/11/01/3-kildare-residents-each-receive-suspended-sentences-for-sexual-abuse-of-schoolgirl/

This is an exposure of a convicted offender who was involved/watched gang rape of a schoolgirl who not only walked free from court, but managed to silence five national newspapers with the help of high flying barristers.

The Irish Independent, Irish Examiner, Breaking news Eire, Sunday World and Nationalist and Leinster times all had court injunctions taken out on them to hide his conviction.

Akinade was due to be deported after his conviction, but was granted asylum by Justice Barton because he was a ‘hot prosepect for the future for Irish football’

I'm from Waterford and I brought this up with a friend who's a Waterford supporter. He said the news report was wrong, and he wasn't convicted of what was listed and that it was an error in reporting. He said that is why the news report was removed. He seemed fairly certain it was the case. I wasn't buying it, but he shouldn't be playing for Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

I'm from Waterford and I brought this up with a friend who's a Waterford supporter. He said the news report was wrong, and he wasn't convicted of what was listed. He seemed fairly certain it was the case. I wasn't buying it, but he shouldn't be playing for Waterford.

It’s true and he played for bohs when it happened.

More evidence??

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/standing-ovation-at-bohemian-fc-for-nigerian-ismahil-akinade-who-sexually-abused-teenage-girl.13264/

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

I dunno what's true and what isn't. I saw the report that was archived on archive.org like everybody else. He said the other guys were involved in the rape, but he wasn't. He said he was dating the girl and that the one reporter who was present in the court had misreported the outcome, and the other media sources based their articles on this one person's report.

Like I said, I don't buy it. It sounds suspect as hell. The only thing that is curious is why the reports were removed. Was it because he was a minor and named? Or was it because the reports were indeed inaccurate?

I honestly don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

A women was raped, this isn't a ****ing game.

VI VI VI VI virtue signals ahoy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

italodisco wrote: »
    VI VI VI VI virtue signals ahoy

Mod: Don't post in this thread again.

Edit: Actually take a few days off, then don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Im not sure of the stats but when it comes to gang rapes i would imagine the proportion of foreign nationals committing this sort of crime compared to Irish is significantly higher.

Yes I would suspect your imagination contains a lot of "facts" like that.

That link is full of nonsense. He was 16 at the time of that incident and the girl was 14. That's why his information was not released, he was a minor. None of them were convicted of rape, it was defilement, commonly known as statutory rape. And since when does the judge in a criminal trial have the ability to grant a defendant asylum? What kind of manure reporting is that?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Is that website the Irish Stormfront??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Your own link would appear to say otherwise?

Akinade was then a Bray Wanderers footballer before signing with Bohemians midway through the 2015 where he was nominated for Young Player Of The Year.

Anyway, why is this guys case from 8 years ago being brought up in this thread? It's nothing like the case reported in Clane. It has more of a resemblance to the rape in Ronanstown last year.

A young woman who was attacked by three men and raped by at least one was threatened at knifepoint.

A manhunt has been launched for three men believed to be involved in the rape.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement