Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang Rape in Kildare

Options

Comments

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Grayson wrote: »

Ah the oul race card, it's actually common sense and choice by the way, just waiting for you to stick the gay card in, you usually do

How is it common sense not to take a taxi with a black man driving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Gardai are investigating whether a reported incident in Co Carlow last week,
    has any connection to an alleged attack and rape on a female in Co Kildare two days ago.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-investigating-second-alleged-sexual-attack-on-young-woman-by-three-men-37009792.html

From the article, think it implies both incidents involved foreign nationals (gang or group of at least three)
    It's only 50km on the M9 between the two locations, so not impossible that it may be the same bunch of lowlifes.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Gardai are investigating whether a reported incident in Co Carlow last week,
    has any connection to an alleged attack and rape on a female in Co Kildare two days ago.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-investigating-second-alleged-sexual-attack-on-young-woman-by-three-men-37009792.html

From the article, think it implies both incidents involved foreign nationals (gang or group of at least three)
    It's only 50km on the M9 between the two locations, so not impossible that it may be the same bunch of lowlifes.

Don't like saying it and it's **** all consolation or make poor girls get any better but you kinda hope they are related.

Because it might track them down quicker.

Plus thoughts of 3 men involved within a week of different acts is bad enough, never mind another 3 to look out for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Those links just confirm what i thought there's a group of men from particular communities who have an extremely warped view of what constitutes normal sexual behavior.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Homer wrote:
    They have a bit of a reputation for it on mainland europe so yes its relavant.

Aren't most people on mainland Europe foreign? To us at least.
    Unless you meant foreign to mainland Europe. Which would mean us. Do we have a reputation of rape?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Aren't most people on mainland Europe foreign? To us at least.
    Unless you meant foreign to mainland Europe. Which would mean us. Do we have a reputation of rape?

Don't. You'll warp his mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Omackeral wrote: »
    Don't. You'll warp his mind.

Could be a tad late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mutant z wrote: »
    Those links just confirm what i thought there's a group of men from particular communities who have an extremely warped view of what constitutes normal sexual behavior.

I think an awful lot of kids are going to have a warped view of what constitutes normal sexual behaviour, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I am only rejoining this thread now, had stuff to do.

Following the links on other sites, I see now the lads involved are foreign.
    Nice. I think it is safe to assume they are not Polish or Italian.

Maybe that is why it is buried away in the RTE site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭MFPM

I am only rejoining this thread now, had stuff to do.

Following the links on other sites, I see now the lads involved are foreign.
    Nice. I think it is safe to assume they are not Polish or Italian.

Maybe that is why it is buried away in the RTE site

It's almost you're more concerned about the origin of the perpetrators than the crime itself, a little odd to say the least. Are you only interested in speculation when the perpetrators are not Irish?

• Advertisement

Mutant z wrote: »
    Ffs what sort of scum are we allowing into this country at all it doesn't take a genius to know the culture of particular countries dont view women in a favourable light. And before those who want to get on the their high horse about homegrown rapists I'm well aware of it the point is why import even more on top of that it doesnt make sense.

Indeed but 'we're' not importing rapists so that makes your contention a little redundant doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Hopefully the same group who were outraged about the result of the Belfast case will come out in force to support the latest victims.

Or maybe they'll limit themselves to saying they'll trust the judicial system this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Hopefully the same group who were outraged about the result of the Belfast case will come out in force to support the latest victims.

Or maybe they'll limit themselves to saying they'll trust the judicial system this time.

Good point scoring there.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Irish Examiner reported on it.

She revealed her family relationships have broken down due to attitudes about pre-marital sex.

So she is raped and her family abandons her because she's had sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

So she is raped and her family abandons her because she's had sex?

Happens more than you might expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Billy86 wrote: »
    Happens more than you might expect.

Yeah, I wouldn’t expect that in Ireland. Damn. That’s awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

It really is. And then 10 years down the line when these kids are drug addicts with social or mental health problems, much of society mocks and shuns them. It's horrible to see the, not even lack of confidence or self esteem, but complete absence of anything resembling a concept thereof, in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Red_Wake wrote: »

Not unless they're white they won't, towing the line and being selective with their "influence" as per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

That Akinade was welcomed into Bohs after this was an utter disgrace. The fact he still gets to earn a living playing football in this country is another utter joke. Clubs should have some cop on as to who they are hiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

There are parts of Ireland that are like small parts of other countries

That has advantages and also disadvantages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭enricoh

That Akinade was welcomed into Bohs after this was an utter disgrace. The fact he still gets to earn a living playing football in this country is another utter joke. Clubs should have some cop on as to who they are hiring.

A sick joke. There was a big hullabaloo over Munster rugby signing a player that was previously done for steroid use. Fair enough, not an ideal role model for kids. Not a peep about a convicted rapist.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If he had signed for my Club I would have not went for single game once he was at club..

No way could I justify myself by paying a rapist his wages. Thankfully my friends who I go to games with said same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

I love Blaxi drivers! Nearly always chipper and up for a bitta craic. I'm confused though, I thought it was Pakistani Muslims that had the monopoly on being rapists, now I'm hearing it's black foreign nationals? I can't keep up.

Black pakastani Muslims are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Of course.

Sure nobody even likes the "blow-ins" who come from the next parish :)

Fears of foreigners are just an extension of that.

Whether right or wrong, it needs to be understood and accepted. Then you work on fixing it. Not just driving anyone with those fears to silence for fear of being called racist
    Naming shaming, convicting and proper justice for victims leads to less racism. Protecting identities and having "indescribable men" carrying out attacks causes racism, and may even lead to more rapes.
    We have plenty of experience with cover ups here, UK repeated our mistakes despite being well versed in it. Police, media, state agencies and individuals covered it up there. Same here again?

Black pakastani Muslims are the worst.

Are 'they' indeed - a homogeneous bunch are 'they'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

MFPM wrote: »
    Are 'they' indeed - a homogeneous bunch are 'they'?
    Pssst... I think it was a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just texted the ex who is not one for the news to be extra careful walking around Maynooth until these creeps are locked up.

Horrific crime, this is serious and should hit the news outlets to give proper warning as soon as the attack is reported if credible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

These "immigrants" must be having a great laugh at how stupid and easy to game Ireland and Europe are. They show up with their fake names and ID's with a sob story and waltz right in.

Stories like these are the reality and future of bad immigration policies, sexual violence has been on the rise all over Europe, there's no reason why it can't happen here. The bleeding hearts still won't see it until it affects them directly.

FFred wrote: »
    Pssst... I think it was a joke

Perhaps, hard to tell with so many idiots about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

So basically it looks like we have a group of 3 foreign nationals driving around the East / Midlands sexually attacking women and people are saying we don't have a problem with our immigration policy into this country??

Here's a true story for you to digest - I know of a primary school in the midlands where an 8 year old foreign national boy of very high intelligence (no special needs whatsoever) sexually assaulted a young SNA in the school on more than one occasion. What the fcuk will this guy be like when he's an adult?? Another female teacher before this news ever broke requested to the principal that he not be placed in her class as she felt threatened by him. Charming!!

And finally 1 week later he pronounced his 100% support for Osama Bin Laden. Charming. If this is what multicultural Ireland has in store.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement