Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang Rape in Kildare

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

My agenda is the discussion of proven homophobia and the higher propensity in the Muslim community of treating women with ill contempt, that you would sit on the sidelines not once contributing anything of substance to this thread before attempting to discredit me with a petty ad hominem makes yourself look very transparent indeed.

...in a thread about an alleged rape in Kildare, in which nobody has as of yet been charged or identified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

On the suggestions put forward to me on this thread, I did indeed start a completely separate thread hoping to discuss the facets of Islam I find deeply concerning and worthy of debate... It lasted all of ten minutes before being locked by a moderator, funny isn't it.

But as I already stated, none of us yet know any further details of this attack other than what's in the public domain and so I agree this is not the appropriate place for this stream of discussion... to one moderator at least, neither is After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

On the suggestions put forward to me on this thread, I did indeed start a completely separate thread hoping to discuss the facets of Islam I find deeply concerning and worthy of debate... It lasted all of ten minutes before being locked by a moderator, funny isn't it.

But as I already stated, none of us yet know any further details of this attack other than what's in the public domain and so I agree this is not the appropriate place for this stream of discussion... to one moderator at least, neither is After Hours.

You immediately posted in one of the other threads about Islam...... Which is why your thread was closed :rolleyes:, you know due to the other thread, going over the same thing over and over again. Claiming some kind of victim complex is kind of silly, considering you post pretty much non-stop about Muslims on here.

Seriously get a hobby, it beyond tiresome you trying to make everything about Muslims, whenever you can shoe horn the topic into every thread you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

And yet there's a thread entitled "Is Islam right for Ireland" discussing the facets of Islam that has been going for all of two months without being locked be a moderator, funny isn't it??

So why are we talking about homosexuality?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭enricoh

600 rapists in jail. 23,000 jihadi's on the UK terror watch list.

Hey , we don't need any eye opening statistics like that, some fella on here goes for beers with two Muslims so they must be all sound!
    Yer probably homophobic too, winny the poo reckons so anyway n that's good enough for me! Now, no one mention the 23000 jihadis again, ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just on relationships to the Rape was there any update on description of the men?

Dont care if Irish or from planet Mars but few dangerous individuals out there still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

I agree this is not the appropriate place for this stream of discussion.

So why are we talking about homosexuality?

I clearly and repeatedly stated this particular thread is not the appropriate place for such discussion, the last few pages have been me responding to childish snipes.

You don't know who attacked this poor girl, I don't know who attacked this poor girl, and until we do I've no intention of posting in this thread any further unless it's to respond to anyone questioning my motives or morals which I completely reserve the right to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Simple question.

Is Europe a better place now safety wise and culturally than it was 10 years ago before the mass immigration of people from 3rd world countries, Muslims or not?

We all know the answer to that question and there's no refuting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I clearly and repeatedly stated this particular thread is not the appropriate place for such discussion, the last few pages have been me responding to childish snipes.

You don't know who attacked this poor girl, I don't know who attacked this poor girl, and until we do I've no intention of posting in this thread any further unless it's to respond to anyone questioning my motives or morals which I completely reserve the right to do.

Fair point. I have not been reading the last few pages for the very reason you mentioned.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,038 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

2 Scoops wrote: »
    Simple question.

Is Europe a better place now safety wise and culturally than it was 10 years ago before the mass immigration of people from 3rd world countries, Muslims or not?

We all know the answer to that question and there's no refuting it.

Is it any less safe? The ISIS attacks have been well publicised (naturally) but the actual numbers of casualties have been very low for a continent of 500 million people. Also, the majority of attacks have been carried out by homegrown terrorists, not by immigrants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Strazdas wrote: »
    Is it any less safe? The ISIS attacks have been well publicised (naturally) but the actual numbers of casualties have been very low for a continent of 500 million people. Also, the majority of attacks have been carried out by homegrown terrorists, not by immigrants.

I'm not just talking about ISIS attacks, I'm talking about the cultural impact too.

City streets are lined with barriers to prevent car attacks, concerts in Sweden now have to segregated because of sexual assaults, 25k Jihadi's under watch in the UK, public showings of this years world cup are banned in France amid security concerns, safe zones were setup in Germany for Women on new years eve after thousands of men sexually assaulted German women, Cities infiltrated with Muslim ghettos and "no-go" zones, 100's of thousands of Women assaulted on public transport in France, grooming gangs all over England, and on and on and on.

First or second generation immigrant, it doesn't matter to me. These problems are a direct result of immigration from cultures which are damaging to the values Europe as a whole was renowned for, as time goes on the problems will continue to get worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

So nothing on the perpetrators no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: Seeing as the last day or more has little about the actual subject matter in the title thread, I think we're done here.

Thanks to all for your contributions, it's been enlightening, just not sure in what way.

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement