Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting at Bray Boxing Club, 1 killed, 2 seriously injured...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shane.

The Nal wrote: »
    They could change the colour and the reg on that van in minutes.
    Change the colour in minutes!!! Haha, dripping paint going down the m50!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Happy4all wrote: »
    Saying on radio that Taylor was the intended target. Who would have him on a hit list

The ex wife

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Happy4all wrote: »
    Saying on radio that Taylor was the intended target. Who would have him on a hit list

Could it be his wife involved in it? Didn't he cheat on her with a young one. maybe she organised the hit on him? Probably not but you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The Nal wrote: »
    They could change the colour and the reg on that van in minutes.

Yeah, if they were playing Grand Theft Auto!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,391 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Could it be his wife involved in it? Didn't he cheat on her with a young one. maybe she organised the hit on him? Probably not but you never know...

You really are watching too much TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

DellyBelly wrote: »

Good jaysis. Maybe it was his milkman because he forgot to take cash out for him this week and tried to pay him next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

murpho999 wrote: »
    You really are watching too much TV.

Not really, it's well known locally...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,883 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Why are the Kinahans allowed to be involved in the promotion of boxing?

Isn't there some sort of global rule stating that known criminals can't hold a promoter's licence.

Think this was used to tackle the problem with boxing and the mob in the States.

I was down that way in Spain recently where their gym is. Had to have a gawk. It is in an upmarket area alright, with the La Sala Restaurant across the road where all the beautiful people go.

Didn't have too much time to suss it out, I had the local bus to catch, poor me!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Muahahaha wrote: »
    :confused: Convicted Double murderer Don King is one of boxings biggest promoters

Its a long time since Don King was one of boxing biggest promoters..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Fieldog wrote: »
    Heh, I think he means the theory about his wife organising a hit. It's a bit outlandish, I doubt she has much to gain. Everyone knows about the baby with the babysitter.

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »

That he did the dirt on her or that she had a hit out on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

shane. wrote: »
    You have to look at what Taylor is doing in the background, a LOT of rumours surrounding him and certain gangs

Haven't heard any TBH. I wouldn't be nearly as well informed as some posters here though to be fair.

Bray is an absolute kip these days, not surprised

Bray has some very beautiful rows of Victorian houses and streetscapes. It forms a wonderful base and backdrop for the annual air show which attracts a lovely family type crowd, and it’s organisation is second to none. Bray is far from a kip, home to a fantastic community of cultured and enterprising people, from working class to the well-heeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Edit, never listen to what's app gossip :-)

The only time bray is a kip, is when scum from other areas flock to it in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That he did the dirt on her or that she had a hit out on him?

The former, not sure about if she had a price on his head... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Hearing of a shooting in Ringsend

Source?

Another poster said the car was found there too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Bray has some very beautiful rows of Victorian houses and streetscapes. It forms a wonderful base and backdrop for the annual air show which attracts a lovely family type crowd, and it’s organisation is second to none. Bray is far from a kip, home to a fantastic community of cultured and enterprising people, from working class to the well-heeled.

Bray has its problems like most places, during the summer months its a kip due to the scum travelling in from elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Thesomersarms

Source?

Another poster said the car was found there too

Yes I heard van was found in ringsend, nothing about another shooting??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I was down that way in Spain recently where their gym is. Had to have a gawk. It is in an upmarket area alright, with the La Sala Restaurant across the road where all the beautiful people go.

Didn't have too much time to suss it out, I had the local bus to catch, poor me!!

Know where you're talking about now. I think Ex footballer David Bentley has taken over La Sala.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Yes I heard van was found in ringsend, nothing about another shooting??

Edited, mate drove by and hadn't heard about the van just saw armed guards everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Cops have sealed off an area at the Pigeon House Road at Ringsend in Dublin after the discovery of a Volkswagen Caddy van suspected of being used in the shooting

The only time bray is a kip, is when scum from other areas flock to it in the summer.
    thebull85 wrote: »
    Bray has its problems like most places, during the summer months its a kip due to the scum travelling in from elsewhere.

Been less of a problem since southbound darts were postponed at weekends due to works a few years ago.

Scummers then discovered Portmarnock and other places.

Bray is in a great location, has great scenery with Bray Head (view from there is beautiful).

Has a great selection of pubs and restaurants with a varied choice of foods.

Ranging from Platform Pizza, Box Burger, Campo de Fiori Italian, Dockyard No8, Daata Tandoori to name but a few.

To live in, it has a few council estates, majority of which are quiet but these are outnumbered by private estates that are all decent along with some very expensive areas such as Meath Road, Putland Hill, Herbert Road,King Edward Road etc.
    The area also has an excellent choice of schools. So I don't get where the idea of it being rough or a kip is. It's totally unjustifed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Been less of problem since southbound darts were postponed at weekends due to works a few years ago.

Bray is in a great location, has great scenery with Bray Head (view from there is beautiful).

Ranging from Platform Pizza, Box Burger, Campo de Fiori Italian, Dockyard No8, Daata Tandoori to name but a few.

To live in it has a few council estates, majority of which are quiet but these are outnumbered by private estates that are all decent along with some very expensive areas such as Meath Road, Putland Hill, Herbert Road,King Edward Road etc.
    The area also has an excellent choice of schools. So I don't get where the idea of it being rough or a kip is. It's totally unjustifed.

I doubt the "scummers" really do much else apart from have a few drinks and are maybe a bit loud, seems more like just snobbery to me. Not wanting to get too close to the working class.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

redarmy wrote: »
    Cops have sealed off an area at the Pigeon House Road at Ringsend in Dublin after the discovery of a Volkswagen Caddy van suspected of being used in the shooting

Are the people who write for the sun and mirror the only Irish people over the age of 10 who ever use the word 'cops'??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Been less of problem since southbound darts were postponed at weekends due to works a few years ago.

To live in it has a few council estates, majority of which are quiet but these are outnumbered by private estates that are all decent along with some very expensive areas such as Meath Road, Putland Hill, Herbert Road,King Edward Road etc.

Moved to Bray last year and love place. I have lived in a lot of locations and find it great. Loads of amenities nearby. Some lovely places to eat and drink.

Christ, in the time I resided in Stepaside there was one if not two shootings and then the most infamous of murder cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Are the people who write for the sun and mirror the only Irish people over the age of 10 who ever use the word 'cops'??

...and that bollocks Paul Williams...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Strange the van wasn't burnt out? I wonder if the occupant went for a walk to the port and onto a ferry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

Feckin reg plates blocked FFS and on Pete's white flash motor too, isn't there a few north inner city criminals hiding out in the north still?

Where did all the money for a flash gym and car come from? Goverment grants? boxing as a whole is gangster centred and is applauded.

The word cops is used in articles to get the information out faster, it's all about the clicks baby :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement