Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

jooksavage wrote: »
    Taytoland wrote: »
    It's not easy to forget such actions and of course seeing how the Church turned out for the Irish Republic it was a good idea not letting the Catholic Church get a grip on the crown.

So in response to the comparison of the Yaxley-Lennon mob to murderous 19th century anti-Catholic rioters, rather than dispute the comparison, you approve and have chosen to argue that the bigoted ringleaders were actually right...? Huh?

This makes you something of an outlier as far historical opinion on the matter goes. I suspect you'll be similarly off the mark when future historians take stock of historical footnotes like YL. (This is to say nothing of the fact that you had to rummage through 5 centuries to come up with 4 examples of Catholic treachery)

They had a good reason to be highly skeptical of Catholicism trying to get it's hands on the crown.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Apparently Tommy has been moved to HMP Leicester.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

thebull85 wrote: »

You gonna write him a letter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I wonder if it's because he is being beaten up by Muslim inmates which happened last time he was in jail and is also happening to Paul Goulding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Stephen15 wrote: »
    I wonder if it's because he is being beaten up by Muslim inmates which happened last time he was in jail and is also happening to Paul Goulding.

If they wanted to protect him from being attacked by muslims they certainly wouldnt send him to Leicester, and Paul Golding is out now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Omackeral wrote: »
    You gonna write him a letter?

Make sure to address it to Stephen Yaxley Lennon

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Or Paul Harris

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

All the leftists loving the fact that he will probably be murdered by Islamists in the prison.
    You may loathe the man but the fact he is in there for (lets be brutally honest here) - he has the wrong opinion on Islam - should be very worrying.

It will eventually be you , whats that ? you were eating during Ramadan in a Muslim neighbourhood in the UK ???

3 months jail ...

BANG

• Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

All the leftists loving the fact that he will probably be murdered by Islamists in the prison.
    You may loathe the man but the fact he is in there for (lets be brutally honest here) - he has the wrong opinion on Islam - should be very worrying.

It will eventually be you , whats that ? you were eating during Ramadan in a Muslim neighbourhood in the UK ???

3 months jail ...

BANG

can you provide some examples from this thread of "lefties" doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jooksavage

3 months jail ...

BANG

Thanks for slandering the majority of posters here who can disagree profoundly with someone without wanting to see them murdered. That says more about your mindset than anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

3 months jail ...

BANG

He was acting the bollix, officially told to stop acting the bollix, warned of the consequences of acting the bollix and then he decided to continue acting the bollix. That's why he's in jail.

And this "leftists" nonsense again? If "leftist" is your go-to pejorative for those who think Tommy is a cnut, you'll find that "leftists" make up over 90% of the population. Can you still be a leftist when practically everyone is a leftist? I'll leave that philosophical question as an exercise for the reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,153 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

What kind of delusional world are some people living in. No-one here wants to see him get killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

can you provide some examples from this thread of "lefties" doing this?
    Grayson wrote: »
    What kind of delusional world are some people living in. No-one here wants to see him get killed.

One d*ckhead insinuated or joked that he'd be raped. Nobody else was that crass. Robinson isn't in jail for having the wrong opinion on Islam though, people need to get that straight. He's in for a) breaking a court order and b) having a suspended sentence reactivated. No point lying if you want to be taken seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

3 months jail ...

BANG

That doesn't even happen in current majority Muslim countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

No he is in there for contempt of court (he plead guilty btw), that is a fact. What your saying is something you made up. Typical right wing lies (is that how this works? We just bang on about the political grouping and blame them, right?).

Seriously, do you just make stuff up to get angry about? You accuse people of wanting the man dead, and yet no one has said that. Why are you making stuff up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

If they wanted to protect him from being attacked by muslims they certainly wouldnt send him to Leicester, and Paul Golding is out now.
    Is that because 71% of Leicester's prison population is muslim?

Oh wait, that's more bullsh!t being spouted by Stephen's minions

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

The Muslim comparison doesn't really work. Robinson is categorically a racist . :P[/quote]

So as Tommy Robinson has always said when being accused of this, tell me one thing i have ever said that is racist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

AfterLife wrote: »
    That doesn't even happen in current majority Muslim countries.

Majority Muslim countries so sound like lots a fun though, at least for the ladies, don't you agree?

Can't wait till Ireland becomes a majority Muslim country.

Might put an end to shîte like Xposé on tv3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

dense wrote: »
    Can't wait till Ireland becomes a majority Muslim country.

You're in luck. We're handing over the keys Thursday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭dsaint1

He was acting the bollix, officially told to stop acting the bollix, warned of the consequences of acting the bollix and then he decided to continue acting the bollix. That's why he's in jail.

And this "leftists" nonsense again? If "leftist" is your go-to pejorative for those who think Tommy is a cnut, you'll find that "leftists" make up over 90% of the population. Can you still be a leftist when practically everyone is a leftist? I'll leave that philosophical question as an exercise for the reader.

He was reporting on child rape gangs....don't be afraid to name it. If there were gangs in your town raping your kids wouldn't you like to know about it or would you tell the reporter to "stop acting the bollix"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

"First they came for Tommy Robinson and I spoke out, because I am also a racist sack of shit"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭gw80

"First they came for Tommy Robinson and I spoke out, because I am also a racist sack of shit"

You're so woke,

gw80 wrote: »
    You're so woke,

You're so unoriginal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You're so unoriginal.
    Are you aware of his family and the fact that he has mixed raced nieces and nephews of Caribbean extraction?

His deal is about idealogy not race. Islam is not a race. He grew up in Luton and witnessed Islamic extremism first hand.

Listen to the classical gay liberal Dave Rubin interview Robinson.

I guarantee you that you'll come out of it with a different view of the guy.

Are you aware of his family and the fact that he has mixed raced nieces and nephews of Caribbean extraction?

Are you aware of his involvement in organisations like the BNP, Pegida and the English Defence League?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Are you accusing someone in this thread of being a racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Are you aware of his involvement in organisations like the BNP, Pegida and the English Defence League?
    And you aware that Pocs are also involved with such goups?

How do you explain them?

Are they Uncle Toms or just people with minds of their own.

I used to think like you did before I explored further.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Looks like Yaxley-Lennon is really ****ed now:

https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/1007000443728400384

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

His deal is about idealogy not race. Islam is not a race. He grew up in Luton and witnessed Islamic extremism first hand.

Listen to the classical gay liberal Dave Rubin interview Robinson.

I guarantee you that you'll come out of it with a different view of the guy.

Yeah, that's why he was in the BNP and supports a white supremacist organisation like Generation Identity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭gw80

FTA69 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's why he was in the BNP and supports a white supremacist organisation like Generation Identity.
    White supremacist or european identity organisation?. Some people see a difference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement