Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Really Billy? Care to elaborate? Or is it just snide remarks calling out re-reg without any proof?

Pretty easy to figure out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Really Billy? Care to elaborate? Or is it just snide remarks calling out re-reg without any proof?
    Oh no, not at all. I'm sure a poster with a particular posting style and leanings just disappears every few months to be magically replaced by a new one a week later on a constantly rotating basis.

So what are your thoughts on Tommy/Steve's defense and harboring of pedophiles, and the numerous of pedophiles prevalent in the group he created (including the co-founder and very prominent members)? There's been a bit of radio silence from you and the boys on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

I see the champions of the victims are a lot less bothered when the child abuser is homegrown and the coverup is by the anti Muslim crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

wes wrote: »
    Google who the BNP were. Look into there politics. Its not hard to google stuff, you need to do some leg work yourself. I am not here to spoon feed you.

You can also read the thread for examples of his racism.

Show the examples, actually one would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Billy86 wrote: »
    Oh no, not at all. I'm sure a poster with a particular posting style and leanings just disappears every few months to be magically replaced by a new one a week later on a constantly rotating basis.

So what are your thoughts on Tommy/Steve's defense and harboring of pedophiles, and the numerous of pedophiles prevalent in the group he created (including the co-founder and very prominent members)? There's been a bit of radio silence from you and the boys on that one.

Still not sure who this poster is please provide the original user name.
    As for the EDL pedo absolutely all pedos need to be prosecuted but I'm sure if the UK authorities have proof they would be arrests straight away as no one can throw the race anti Islam defence at them like they did with the Pakistani pedo gangs and let widespread abuse go on for years.
    It's quite sad to see you and the boys look in Glee at one known pedo and use that as something to be happy about.
    I would be interested to hear Tommy's views on the EDL case but alas he is in jail at the moment. I'm sure he would condem it as he isn't a member of the EDL as you know. Anyway back to the mud slinging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He (Ali) dropped the racism
    Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist. FFS, he was a member of the BNP

Not possible for both of them to drop being racist no? Why only one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

There was another march for Robinson yesterday in central London, around 5,000 people which was significant drop in numbers on the ones previous but still very substantial. Speakers included various right-wing figures from Britain and Europe, the white supremacists of Generation Identity were also present getting clapped and cheered on by the crowds.

More disturbingly, members of the RMT trade union (including good friends of mine) were set upon by a mob of around 30 football hooligan types while in a pub in Westminster. Steve Hedley, the assistant general secretary was glassed in the face and two women were beaten as well, all having to go to hospital. I'd seen a load of scum milling about so myself and others had skipped off via Green Park before it happened.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/14/police-tell-trump-supporters-not-to-gather-at-us-embassy

This is the real face of these scumbags, for all their moaning about Islamists and paedophiles, the people they chose to attack were trade unionists. This is basically what the far right do - use issues of concern to promote themselves and then violently attack their opponents. We're definitely in worrying times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

FTA69 wrote: »
    We're definitely in worrying times.

And you are only realising this now?

I kinda started realising this when Europe was getting hit with multiple islamic terror attacks.

But its taken 30 football hooligans attacking people for you think we are in worrying times?

hahaha

Get of the bleeding stage will you.

thebull85 wrote: »

I kinda started realising this when Europe was getting hit with multiple islamic terror attacks.

But its taken 30 football hooligans attacking people for you think we are in worrying times?

hahaha

Yeah and for all the crying about terrorists and paedos the people your mates attacked were working class British and Irish trade unionists; two women were hospitalised.

That’s the core of the people behind this sh*t, women bashing c*nts. Is that the sort of company you want to be in?

hahaha

Nobody defends Islamic terrorists though. We disagree on the causes and the solutions but we see it as wrong. We also consider fundamental Islam to be wrong. And I think we all recognize the issues it causes. So why can't you do the same with white nationalism?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

hahaha

Eh, how about Jo Cox? The murderer was a far right nationalist. She was the first politician assassinated in UK in 30 years. Or how about terrorist Anders Breivik? He's pretty much in line with the political stances of Tommy. You're trying to minimise far right nationalists who are incredibly dangerous and have killed plenty in past few years.

Yeah and for all the crying about terrorists and paedos the people your mates attacked were working class British and Irish trade unionists; two women were hospitalised.

That’s the core of the people behind this sh*t, women bashing c*nts. Is that the sort of company you want to be in?

Did you not think we were in worrying times when innocent people were getting squashed by trucks in Nice and Berlin and young kids getting blown in up in Manchester? I didnt see you mention it then.

But when something happens to people you know, apparently we are in worrying times only now.

Nobody defends Islamic terrorists though. We disagree on the causes and the solutions but we see it as wrong. We also consider fundamental Islam to be wrong. And I think we all recognize the issues it causes. So why can't you do the same with white nationalism?

Are you likening islamic slaughter of innocent people in Europe to a few slaps getting thrown at a rally yesterday?

Are you likening islamic slaughter of innocent people in Europe to a few slaps getting thrown at a rally yesterday?

There you go again. Deflecting the point and minimising the actions. All I asked was for you to condemn the violence and ideology of white nationalism.

Whenever i see white nationalist terrorism ill come on here and say its wrong ok?

Did you not think we were in worrying times when innocent people were getting squashed by trucks in Nice and Berlin and young kids getting blown in up in Manchester? I didnt see you mention it then.

But when something happens to people you know, apparently we are in worrying times only now.

How about the gunning down of children and teens by a far right nationalist extremist? You're intent on defending people who are behaving like nazi goons. There's plenty of photos of Sieg Heil gestures from yesterday btw but you ignore this as it suits you to. This is common for Tommy rallies.

There you go again. Deflecting the point and minimising the actions. All I asked was for you to condemn the violence and ideology of white nationalism.

I also think there is a difference between white nationalists and people who dont want to see the demographic drastically changed. Do you see a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

The state of this wanker. Apparently he's a restaurant owner. Imagine how he treats his staff...

https://twitter.com/SoniaGallegoAJE/status/1018151468925444096

I also think there is a difference between white nationalists and people who dont want to see the demographic drastically changed. Do you see a difference?

And they bring their goal about by beating people and being rather racist? So far they just sound like hateful thugs.

batgoat wrote: »
    How about the gunning down of children and teens by a far right nationalist extremist?

Are you really expecting me to say i agree with something like that?

Violence against innocent people is wrong, no matter who it is doing it.

• Advertisement

Are you really expecting me to say i agree with something like that?

Violence against innocent people is wrong, no matter who it is doing it.

You're happily minimising it and ignoring that some pretty far right nationalist attacks have occurred. One of which involved the murder of a British politician.

Whenever i see white nationalist terrorism ill come on here and say its wrong ok?

That's not what I asked though.

Not much of one.

Obviously I do think the rise in Islamic terrorism is worrying, unlike you I live in a city where it is a problem.

However, if the Tommy brigade are so concerned about the rise of Salafist Islam then why are they attacking trade unionists? And it wasn't "a few slaps" as much as you'd like to trivialise it, it was women getting their ribs broken and women getting glassed in the face.

That's the company you're keeping mate.

Obviously I do think the rise in Islamic terrorism is worrying, unlike you I live in a city where it is a problem.

However, if the Tommy brigade are so concerned about the rise of Salafist Islam then why are they attacking trade unionists? And it wasn't "a few slaps" as much as you'd like to trivialise it, it was women getting their ribs broken and women getting glassed in the face.

That's the company you're keeping mate.

And have you a source to back up this story about women being glassed and having their ribs broke?

I condemn white nationalism and violence against innocent people.

I condemn white nationalism and violence against innocent people.

You're clearly minimising it. You would be singing from the rooftops if Muslims perpetrated what occurred yesterday...

You're clearly minimising it. You would be singing from the rooftops if Muslims perpetrated what occurred yesterday...

What exactly occured yesterday? and provide sources..

Dont link up about the union leader getting attacked ive read it and nowhere does it say anything about women being glassed and having their ribs broke.

And they bring their goal about by beating people and being rather racist? So far they just sound like hateful thugs.

That was a group of 30 im being told, there were around 5 thousand at the march, you're not tarring them all with the same brush are you?

Captain are you not going to ask FTA69 for a source to back up his story? Or do you only look for sources from people you disagree with?

• Advertisement

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/fascist-tommy-robinson-supporters-attack-12920784

Also I know Brigid and know she went to the hospital after getting a chair bounced off her, I don't know the woman who was glassed but she was released from hospital yesterday evening which is good. Steve himself gives an account of what happened above in the video.

So why do you think these lads attacked Irish trade unionists? After all they're just normal people who are anti paedo gangs aren't they?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement