Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jastine Valdez found dead. No Ana discussion please. Mod warning post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The woman at the scene was not her, according to many journalists..
    Hopefully she is okay, and hs car GPS will give up her location.

I hate speculating on things like this, but i really hope he hasn't been abducting many different women each day. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,006 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Isco wrote: »
    Irish Times reported it on their website

RTE News says that the man was alone when he was shot and there was no sign of the young woman in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Brae100 wrote: »
    Would you ever **** off. You were banned from the Ana thread and you are up to the same trolling crap here. Just **** off. You are a cünt

Just report any post that you think is being dickish would be my advice, even if it's more than one time per thread. That's what the charter says against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

We don't know what happened yet, but I would only guess she was fine until tonight.
    Who knows if some cop took it upon himself to act when he should have backed off and told him it was all going to be okay.
    That's some guessing alright.

Fair play to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

rayc wrote: »
    Journal.ie had it up that she was in critical condition but have now removed that line.

IT still have it on their page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

We don't know what happened yet, but I would only guess she was fine until tonight.
    Who knows if some cop took it upon himself to act when he should have backed off and told him it was all going to be okay.

Your guesses count for **** all tbh. You are speculating wildly now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

Omackeral wrote: »
    How do you know that Detective? Could've been on the way to Rosslare Harbour or the fcuking Wicklow Mountains for all you know. Ridiculous armchair sh*te.

i think you need to calm yourself down, he's entitled to his/her opinion.

it sounds by all accounts the gaurds may have messed up.
    wouldn't be the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Laois_Man wrote: »
    She was not in the car

The Irish Times article I read ten minutes ago said that she was and that there were fears for her life.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-woman-shot-by-garda-1.3501945

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

Rte reports he's critically injured and she is still missing.

Wicklow news say he's dead and she's been found but no other news outlets confirming this.

Edit- Irish times article above provides more info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

This thread is a hotchpotch of speculation, supposition and courtroom kangaroos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Stop replying to this gombeen. (Where my jumper)
    Clearly looking to act controversial and be the central protagonist on a thread with high traffic. This is a very sensitive situation and thread so just f*ck off with your attention seeking sh*te.

He Did the same on the Ana thread . Attention seeker .

Suckit wrote: »
    I hate speculating on things like this, but i really hope he hasn't been abducting many different women each day. :mad:

Have their been reports of others?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I believe RTE version

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I just hope Jastine Valdez is found quickly and is safe and well. Terrible thing to happen to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

Dear God the poor girl could be lying injured somewhere it's so frustrating not known where. You'd have to feel sorry for her folks. This is just dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-woman-shot-1.3501945?mode=amp

This is the current story on the Irish times site, both injured, is this up to date?

I think you need to have a good look at yourself to be honest before telling others what to do. You were on the Ana thread asking for it to be closed out of respect because it was too full of bile yet you were the one with the highest amount of posts on there and some of the stuff you posted was the worst of anyone. You were booted off that thread in fact for your overly graphic postings. I suspect you'll be tossed from this one too if you don't have a bit more decorum and sincerity in threads of this nature.

I won't be replying to you further.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Omackeral wrote: »
    Have their been reports of others?
    No, I thought there was another woman in the car with him when I typed that, and I meant over the past two days, not every day.

I hope she is found.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

This thread is a hotchpotch of speculation, supposition and courtroom kangaroos.

And a gobshíte CSI expert

it sounds by all accounts the gaurds may have messed up.
    wouldn't be the first time.

Would you just **** off.

Happy for a ban. As long as this bollox gets one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

hairyslug wrote: »
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-woman-shot-1.3501945?mode=amp

This is the current story on the Irish times site, both injured, is this up to date?

Paywall

• Registered Users Posts: 35,673 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

https://twitter.com/mickthehack/status/998295149175173120

She's not found yet, all fake news about her injured

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

RobertKK wrote: »
    I just hope Jastine Valdez is found quickly and is safe and well. Terrible thing to happen to anyone.

i agree 100%
    its been an horrific few days
    lets just hope 'n pray ...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Its all alt right

Rte saying he is a father of two from Wicklow
    Bray is in wicklow right? Or Greystones at least.

If they haven't found her hopefully he's not dead yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭emo72

i know this is breaking news, but i expect more journalistic accuracy from the irish times. its peoples lives their talking about. imagine being the family of the missing woman and reading that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

What the absolute F*CK is happening to this country of late? 14 year old girl murdered in broad daylight. 24 year old woman abducted in broad daylight. For the love of god.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

hairyslug wrote: »

Updated 4 mins ago and still says the girl was in the car while RTE say otherwise.

One of them is wildly wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Qrt

vicwatson wrote: »
    Paywall

Edit: copy and paste removed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

vicwatson wrote: »
    Paywall

edit: QRT beat me by seconds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,673 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

doylefe wrote: »
    Updated 4 mins ago and still says the girl was in the car while RTE say otherwise.

One of them is wildly wrong.

Garda statement said they are still looking for her, but man was shot .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement