Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Taytoland wrote: »
    I wish a peace agreement could happen but ultimately it doesn't look like happening, so Israel should look to close in and end it.

A Final solution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I wish a peace agreement could happen but ultimately it doesn't look like happening, so Israel should look to close in and end it.

So your in favour of genocide. To be fair not the first time under your many guises.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

So your in favour of genocide. To be fair not the first time under your many guises.

Genocide is grand as long as it's by the "superior" group, apparently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

The Jews are already taking over the land with these settlements. Is a military victory out of the question?

The Jews are already taking over the land with these settlements. Is a military victory out of the question?

Your promoting genocide.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Your promoting genocide.
    Military victory isn't genocide, that's just stupid. It's destroying the Palestinian movement's internal structures in the region.

Military victory isn't genocide, that's just stupid. It's destroying the Palestinian movement's internal structures in the region.

Your promoting Genocide.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

You do in your ass. Every post of yours is a sabre rattle. Your might is right philosophy is a recipe for all-out universal permanent war.

When I see an idiot looking over his fence obsessing about the weeds in his neighbour's garden I worry deeply about the condition of his own rust-belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭satguy

There will come a time when, for the sake of peace and quiet in our own countries here in the west. We will have to deal with those squatter Israelis.

They had a homeland, its boarders where set, but they just keep pushing..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

satguy wrote: »
    There will come a time when, for the sake of peace and quiet in our own countries here in the west. We will have to deal with those squatter Israelis.

They had a homeland, its boarders where set, but they just keep pushing..

The price we have paid for this has been huge. Think of those poor souls as those towers fell. Plus so many thousands of others.

The Seanad made a stand last week to play our part. A day the Irish can be proud of. Nobody killed or harmed, some inconvenienced. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

The price we have paid for this has been huge. Think of those poor souls as those towers fell. Plus so many thousands of others.

The Seanad made a stand last week to play our part. A day the Irish can be proud of. Nobody killed or harmed, some inconvenienced. That is all.
    I'm sorry so you are blaming Israel for 9/11? Seems to me that the blame lies with Saudi Arabia and Al Qaeda for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Airstrikes for the last 2 hours. No rocket fire back yet. An IDF soldier has died after being sniped earlier today.

25 years ago when I first started paying attention to this issue. One Israeli death meant revenge of 2 or 3 Palestinians. Then it moved to 10 or more now it's about 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

I'm sorry so you are blaming Israel for 9/11? Seems to me that the blame lies with Saudi Arabia and Al Qaeda for that!

I think irrespective of who may you believe organised Sept 11th, the Middle east conflict was given as the motivation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

I see the Israelis have evacuated over 400 white helmets from Syria overnight as a "humanitarian gesture"... You couldn't make this stuff up

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭skepticalme

I see the Israelis have evacuated over 400 white helmets from Syria overnight as a "humanitarian gesture"... You couldn't make this stuff up

Over 800 transferred through Israel to Jordan to be sent to UK, Canada and Germany. Headchoppers coming soon to a country near you.!
    At least now it's official, they were never real Syrian civil defense.

Ever hear of the dancing Israelis arrested, mossad agents dancing on top of a van cheering and documenting the twin towers.
    And what do you know, next the war on terror begins for whose benefit do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ever hear of the dancing Israelis arrested, mossad agents dancing on top of a van cheering and documenting the twin towers.
    And what do you know, next the war on terror begins for whose benefit do you think?
    I think your post is better suited to the conspiracy forum. I do remember the Palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks around that time!

I think your post is better suited to the conspiracy forum. I do remember the Palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks around that time!

There is no proof that one small group of people in the West Bank cheering was about the attack on the twin towers. It was a good way to stir up some anti arab sentiment though before the 'war on terror'.

However there is documented evidence of the mossad agents celebrating, arrested, failing lie detectors, lying they were working for a moving company that was a cover for israeli intelligence and was abandoned shortly after and then quietly sent back to Israel.

Don't have to be much of a conspiracy theorist to find something odd about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I did. It's filed in my brain in the "shite talk" section.

Odhinn wrote: »
    I did. It's filed in my brain in the "shite talk" section.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

Last paragraph
    Though one of the Israelis apologized for his “jovial” behavior as he watched the Twin Towers burn, there’s no denying that he and the other two Israelis in the Doric Towers rear parking lot were happy about the World Trade Center attacks. Upon arrests and during interrogations, several of the Israelis believed the terror attacks would motivate the United States to respond to terrorism much like the way Israel responded to terror attacks in their country.

What about the USS Liberty, Israel tried to sink that ship and shot at survivors in the water and tried to blame Egypt. The survivors said the Israeli's knew they were US. With friends like these ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

Foil hats are cheaper to make with European aluminium thanks to Trumps tarrifs. Hope this will tip will save you a few bob

tigerboon wrote: »
    Foil hats are cheaper to make with European aluminium thanks to Trumps tarrifs. Hope this will tip will save you a few bob

I suppose you think Israel's undeclared nuclear weapons are a conspiracy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

I suppose you think Israel's undeclared nuclear weapons are a conspiracy too!

The big question really is,
    What are yeh all going to do about it?
    Easy sitting back being a bunch of Keyboard Warriors, but who can or Will do something about it??

Head to Head
    Gaza and nuclear weapons. Really interesting and great interview.
    Israel takes no responsibility for any death, all Hamas fault.
    Israel has nuclear weapons for defensive purposes, any other country wants them for offensive purposes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pfw2AVqcne0

The big question really is,
    What are yeh all going to do about it?
    Easy sitting back being a bunch of Keyboard Warriors, but who can or Will do something about it??

As individuals we can boycott Israeli products.
    At the minimum make sure politicians know we want them to support the occupied territories bill to boycott goods from the settlements on stolen land.
    Spread the word, amazing how little some people know about palastinians and the hell Israel makes their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ozymandius2011

Mossad's twitter account has been openly calling on people to vote no in Thejournal.ie in the poll on whether we should ban imports from Israeli settlements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Mossad would stab your granny in the eye of they thought you didn't like Matzah ball soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Mossad's twitter account has been openly calling on people to vote no in Thejournal.ie in the poll on whether we should ban imports from Israeli settlements.

And still "yes" is in a majority. The cats out of the bag lads.

They did the same with the poll on boycotting Eurovision. The advice for Israel supporters was clear your cookies each time and you can vote again and again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Odhinn wrote: »
    And still "yes" is in a majority. The cats out of the bag lads.

No is in the lead now :pac: The Journal must be loving all the clicks

Advertisement