Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Its a bill by the usual bunch of whingers crying crocodile tears, zero probability of it passing through the dail.

It has the support of every party besides Fine Gael. Even without a single independent voting for it will pass with 85 votes, 6 more than the 79 needed for a majority.
    I'd expect about half a dozen or so of the independents at least to vote in favour of the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

anyway when have sanctions changed anything.

Apartheid South Africa?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I am against the bill. Its self aggrandising by those pushing it and anyway when have sanctions changed anything. If this and the associated BDS campaign was actually successful it would only hurt the weakest in society pushing them further into the clutches of political islam.

So basically like I said, it's a common sense bill and you are just against because you don't like the people putting it forward, petty

• Registered Users Posts: 51,577 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

tigerboon wrote: »
    "Senior Palestine Liberation Organisation official Saeb Erekat welcomed the vote"

We really know how to pick sides! The anti jew left must be wetting themselves with this kind of praise from scum like the PLO.

And the IDF and Israeli Govt who steal land and cold bloodily murder unarmed people including women and children are not scum???
    Good man. Continue to live with your eyes shut and deny atrocities.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭skepticalme

Israel have been launching airstrikes every few nights in Gaza. Its become so normal that its not even newsworthy anymore.
    Last night they started their airstrikes and unusually they have continued and are still bombing right now. Gaza has sent mortars back.
    These are the heaviest airstrikes since 2014.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Zebra3 wrote: »
    What “anti jew left”?

Looked in the mirror recently?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Has this antisemitic motion passed?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

It's a common sense bill, hopefully it makes it through the Dáil and a few other countries follow our lead

Not a chance of it going through! The bill is an embarressment. The usual bunch of idiots in the Senead backing it and FF to trying their best to out do the shinners by backing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Not a chance of it going through! The bill is an embarressment. The usual bunch of idiots in the Senead backing it and FF to trying their best to out do the shinners by backing it.
    It's amazing how Dublin City council could hang that flag from City Hall.

Queer people are strung up from cranes on the strip with their boxers around their ankles.

I came close to vomitting when I saw the recent pics.

Why are these weirdies supporting anti queer people?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,990 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

it's an absolutely fantastic bill. hopefully it will pass.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

It's amazing how Dublin City council could hang that flag from City Hall.

Queer people are strung up from cranes on the strip with their boxers around their ankles.

You have a link to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Looked in the mirror recently?

I have, yeah. Why?
    Taytoland wrote: »

It’s pro-Semitic. It’s protecting the Semitic Palestinians from the Zionist state that is breaking international law.

Do you support those who break international law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I am against the bill. Its self aggrandising by those pushing it and anyway when have sanctions changed anything. If this and the associated BDS campaign was actually successful it would only hurt the weakest in society pushing them further into the clutches of political islam.

Eh, South Africa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Anti Semitic?? Mentions of Israel, Jews, or Judaism in the bill: 0

Anti Semitic?? Mentions of Israel, Jews, or Judaism in the bill: 0
    Just looking out for the Jewish state, that's all. Hopefully it's a balanced motion which supports the existence of Jewish people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just looking out for the Jewish state, that's all. Hopefully it's a balanced motion which supports the existence of Jewish people.

You say that as if Ireland is on the brink of turning into Nazi Germany.

I'd say the Palestinian Christians who the zionists love to ethnicly cleanse are delighted with your position.

I'd say the Palestinian Christians who the zionists love to ethnicly cleanse are delighted with your position.
    Go ask the Jewish bankers who are funding all this. Not my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

RustyNut wrote: »
    Apartheid South Africa?

Speaking of which....

"Israel is in the throes of political upheaval as the country’s ruling party seeks to pass legislation that could allow for Jewish-only communities, which critics have condemned as the end of a democratic state.
    For the past half-decade, politicians have been wrangling over the details of the bill that holds constitution-like status and that Benjamin Netanyahu wants passed this month.

Read more

The proposed legislation would allow the state to “authorise a community composed of people having the same faith and nationality to maintain the exclusive character of that community”.
    In its current state, the draft would also permit Jewish religious law to be implemented in certain cases and remove Arabic as an official language."
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/15/israel-turmoil-bill-allowing-jews-arabs-segregated

...you can see why likud has its admirers in the far right.

Why should I ask Jewish bankers because you support the ethnic cleansing of Christians?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

Israel have been launching airstrikes every few nights in Gaza. Its become so normal that its not even newsworthy anymore.
    Last night they started their airstrikes and unusually they have continued and are still bombing right now. Gaza has sent mortars back.
    These are the heaviest airstrikes since 2014.

Israel has responded to Hamas firing 100 rockets in one night.
    You imply Israel fired first, they didn't.

Madagascan wrote: »

Israel fired first. They murdered dozens of unarmed civilians and injured thousands more over the last two months.
    Someone throwing black cats at our garden doesn't warrant murdering their entire village.

Madagascan wrote: »

I'm not implying it. It is a fact that at about 1am in the morning Israel began airstrikes. Then mortars were fired back from Gaza.
    It is Israel who are implying they were retaliating. They lie, alot!

Why should I ask Jewish bankers because you support the ethnic cleansing of Christians?
    It's they who influence American policy which props up the Israeli regime, they are responsible and have been from the start of the state. Go take it up with them.

It's they who influence American policy which props up the Israeli regime, they are responsible and have been from the start of the state. Go take it up with them.

That is not true. The Christian right would have more influence over American policy towards Israel than Jewish bankers.

That is not true. The Christian right would have more influence over American policy towards Israel than Jewish bankers.
    Keep telling yourself that. All funded by the Jewish lobby in America by the billions. I support Israel. Just being honest.

Crossings closed including Rafah for 'technical reasons'. Israel have said no more food only medicine delivered to Gaza. Israel moved alot of military hardware to Gaza border today. Iron dome deployed to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Fishing zone reduced to 3 miles. Are they going in? Looks ominous to me.

Keep telling yourself that. All funded by the Jewish lobby in America by the billions. I support Israel. Just being honest.

But why do you support a state that ethnically cleanses Christians?

Crossings closed including Rafah for 'technical reasons'. Israel have said no more food only medicine delivered to Gaza. Israel moved alot of military hardware to Gaza border today. Iron dome deployed to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Fishing zone reduced to 3 miles. Are they going in? Looks ominous to me.

Another culling is due 2018. Last one was 2014. Mowing the lawn I believe the Israelis call it.

• Advertisement

Is there an election due? That's the usual trigger.

Advertisement