Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Maybe the protesters in the bogside on bloody Sunday when British soldiers shot 28 unarmed civilians during a peaceful protest march deserved it as well by your logic

Also check some the footage coming out of Gaza, they were just shooting anyone, anywhere
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1962330673786391&id=233417303344412

Since protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have killed 106 Palestinians, including 15 children. More than 12,000 were injured, at least 3,500 by live ammunition

That footage is pretty damning and pretty shocking. Completely indiscriminate shooting into the protesters. That is even worse than I had pictured it to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

NKante wrote: »
    Could you show me the dead kids?

Is it that 8 month old that's since been proven to be propaganda?

Or 16 year old member of Islamic Jihad in uniform?

Where has it proven to be propaganda. I've searched there in google and can't find anything discrediting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

zapitastas wrote: »
    That footage is pretty damning and pretty shocking. Completely indiscriminate shooting into the protesters. That is even worse than I had pictured it to be

Have a listen to the first part of last night's late debate on rte radio one. A report from a jurno who was on the ground at the protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Cold blooded murder in anyone's language.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Depending where you are in the OT, its a random series of abuse, curfew, violence and humiliation. And a lot of queing up for the privilege.
    https://www.btselem.org/topic/routine_founded_on_violence

https://www.yesh-din.org/en/

http://rhr.org.il/eng/2018/05/safe-passage-palestinian-children-overview-child-testimonies/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Stand up to us and we'll kill you..
    Every freedom and resistance fighter in history was wrong and stupid then according to you

No. That's an idiotic extrapolation to make.

"Don't touch the plate, it's hot", then the dumbass at the table slaps their hand down on it and gets burnt.

Well no **** sherlock!

It's so stupid when people act all surprised and outraged when the warned about thing happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Zebra3 wrote: »
    If the Palestinians organised a “Thanks for Ethincly Cleansing Us” march, the Israelis would still be making up excuses for slaughtering them.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's funny how people bleat on about genocide and ethnic cleansing, when the palestinian population is booming.

The babies are literally cartwheeling out, yet somehow there's a "cleanse" going on.

Some serious mental gymnastics going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

CruelCoin wrote: »

"Don't touch the plate, it's hot", then the dumbass at the table slaps their hand down on it and gets burnt.

Well no **** sherlock!

It's so stupid when people act all surprised and outraged when the warned about thing happens.

So if someone down the pub told you, "If i see you outside your house again after tonight i'm gonna murder you", it'd be your fault you were murdered after leaving your house the next day??

Was this before or after the entire neighbourhood tried and failed to wipe off Israel?
    Israel won, and now has Gaza and the Golan heights as annexed prizes.

Whats the confusion here?

Israel withdrew from Gaza, taking its colonists with it,back in 2005.

There is no such thing as "annexed prizes" in international law. Aqquisition of territory by force is explicitly forbidden.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's funny how people bleat on about genocide and ethnic cleansing, when the palestinian population is booming.

The babies are literally cartwheeling out, yet somehow there's a "cleanse" going on.

The ethnic cleansing of Arab East Jerusalem
    https://www.btselem.org/jerusalem

Land theft in the West Bank
    https://www.btselem.org/topic/communities_facing_expulsion
    https://www.btselem.org/topic/planning_and_building

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

It’s funny the Israelis slaughtering Palestinians?

Showing your true colors.

You wouldn’t be bothered then if somebody murdered 5 of your family so long as the next generation gave birth to a higher numbers of kids?

That’d be all right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

ethnic cleansing
    noun
    the mass expulsion or killing of members of one ethnic or religious group in an area by those of another.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

So your argument is that they aren't killing them fast enough to be considered ethnic cleansing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Frankincense

Israelis have dehumanised Palestinians in order to be able to murder them with impunity just as the Nazis dehumanised them for the same reason...

It's the very sickest of sick ironies!

And anyone who supports this israeli-engineered Holocaust is the lowest of low scum!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Well no **** sherlock!

More like if you put your hand on the plate we'll turn it on and burn you. There is quite the difference there

And of course you totally ignored the moral points of justified resistance with your dumb comparison

Ethnic cleansing involves the forced moving of a population from an area and has little to do with the growth or otherwise of that population. With the greatest of respect to you, your post is one of the more ignorant contributions to the thread. Would you make a similar remark about the Jewish population crammed into the Warsaw ghetto in 1943?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

I would hope the Irish defence forces would shoot dead any person or groups who would try to cross our border with criminal intent.

Reported for hate speech. If you don't like democracy here in Ireland go to Israel and live there...

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

Where has it proven to be propaganda. I've searched there in google and can't find anything discrediting it.

The palestinian doctor has said the baby died of a pre-existing condition and the parents said the baby ended up at the riot "by mistake".
    Also on Tuesday, Gaza health officials cast doubt on initial claims that a nine-month-old baby died from Israeli tear gas fired during mass protests on the Gaza border with Israel.

A doctor said Tuesday that the baby, Layla Ghandour, had a pre-existing medical condition and that he did not believe her death was caused by tear gas. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to disclose medical information to the media.

Layla’s family claimed Tuesday that the baby had ended up in the area of the protest as a result of a mix-up. The Gaza Health Ministry initially counted her among several dozen Palestinians killed Monday.

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

Zebra3 wrote: »

Israel is obsessed with war against Palestine.

Remind me who started these wars?

Bit awkward that for you. Remind me who wanted to carry out a second Holocaust of the Jewish people literally 3 years after the first?

Remind me who was allied with Hitler and to this day are aligned with fascist views?

That's some allies the Irish have picked. Always on the wrong side of history, of course. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Bit awkward that for you. Remind me who wanted to carry out a second Holocaust of the Jewish people literally 3 years after the first?

Remind me who was allied with Hitler and to this day are aligned with fascist views?

That's some allies the Irish have picked. Always on the wrong side of history, of course. :eek:

Lol “the Irish”. Irish site, mate. If you don’t like “the Irish” there’s the door.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

zom wrote: »
    Reported for hate speech. If you don't like democracy here in Ireland go to Israel and live there...

I don’t think he’d get citizenship.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The palestinian doctor has said the baby died of a pre-existing condition and the parents said the baby ended up at the riot "by mistake".

There protests not riots. More propaganda from you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Ethnic cleansing involves the forced moving of a population from an area and has little to do with the growth or otherwise of that population. With the greatest of respect to you, your post is one of the more ignorant contributions to the thread. Would you make a similar remark about the Jewish population crammed into the Warsaw ghetto in 1943?
    Hey if they had resisted they would have deserved Darwin awards apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

No the baby died because of the IDF actions.

I’ll remind you so. The European colonialists (Zionists) started the first war on the Palestinians and ethnicity cleansed 750,000 of them from what became Israel, a settler state built on top of Palestine.

Bit awkward that for you.

The Zionists also colluded with Nazi Germany (see the Transfer Agreement) and the Israelis to this day hold very similar views to 1930s/1940s fascists. Supremacist, ethnic cleansing of those deemed to be racially inferior, ridiculous historical claims on other people's lands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

An anonymous Palestinian doctor.

Oh I think we'll be safe enough on the not murdering innocents side of history. I'd love to know what excuse there is for the non-Hamas murders. Bad shots, mistaken identity or just indiscriminate fire? Which do you think it was? How many civilians do you consider too much colateral damage. Do you work on a percentage or what?

I don’t think he’d get citizenship.

They make their own Irish passports remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

zom wrote: »

:confused:

"As George Orwell pointed out, people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Instead of going round in circles debating with the 3 hasbara trolls, maybe people should block them and we could discuss things that can be done. Things like BDS, messaging Coveney, pushing for a boycott of EuroVision 2019 (ApartheidVision) etc etc etc these trolls keep you focused on wasting energy on them

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?
    No

Do the Palestinians want to wipe out Israel?
    Yes

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Do Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?
    No

Do the Palestinians want to wipe out Israel?
    Yes

Do Palestinians want back their stolen land upon which the colonial settler apartheid state of Israel is built upon?

Yes.

Advertisement