Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Israel want to wipe out the Palestinians?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

RustyNut wrote: »
    Comedy gold,

So I suppose god changed Ivanka Trump's when gave up Christianity and took up Judaism.

Your credibility is crashing and burning..............

Absolute state of you.

Obviously converts aren't ethnically Jewish.

Even the whitest of Jews generations in Europe have at least 50% Levantine DNA.

Jews are identifiable through DNA just as much as black people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

What's the story with the kids dying? How did they die. All I can say is, if I was heading off to a day of protesting, I think I'd bloody well leave my kids at home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

I'm certain I've never used the term "Zionist". Feel free to correct me.

Zionist is to Jewish people as Nazism is to a German, its a bigoted racist, land stealing ideology which perpetrates extreme violence to achieve its aims. Don't fear using the word. Not all Jewish people are Zionists

What's the story with the kids dying? How did they die. All I can say is, if I was heading off to a day of protesting, I think I'd bloody well leave my kids at home!

No you wouldn't, you would expect not to get shot, plenty of children at any protest in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

The US pays the most for a single country, not "most of the bills". They US pays 22% of funds because it makes up 27% of economic activity
    the EU pays more in total than the US.

Then why doesn't the "EU" have a seat?

The proportion paid by the total of the EU is not relevant until we have a Europistan.

The contribution of the US dwarfs the next largest nation.
    It's only common sense that they would have a larger say in how things are done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Who cares if they are called Jews or Zionists. They support murderers that's the thing, people who get their kicks from shooting children or seeing them shot.

Could you show me the dead kids?

Is it that 8 month old that's since been proven to be propaganda?

Or 16 year old member of Islamic Jihad in uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

What's the story with the kids dying? How did they die.

Murdered by the terrorist child killers of the idf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

NKante wrote: »
    Nonsense. Jews are legally recognised as a race in the UK for example.

You can tell if someone is Jewish by their DNA.

by that rationale, and I'm genuinely curious, do you consider a convert from another religion to Judaism, to be somewhat less of a jew?

And since you insist on bringing up religion the whole time.... how do you address the reality that for many people, me included, religion really had nothing to do people forming their opinions on the moral appropriateness of the actions of Israel?
    I genuinely don't give a flying **** about the fact that one side primarily follows Judaism and the other follows Islam... to me any country or side that declares that there are justified in their actions because they have "God" on their side is honestly bat****crazy.
    For me personally, the key compass that I use to form my opinions on the validity of the Isreali position it that they claim to be democratic, they claim to be an advanced society, they claim to be the good guys, they claim to be aligned with and share a set of values with regards to decency and respect and democracy.
    However their actions again and again prove that they do not respect any of these values that the claim to cherish and maintain.

So what does that make me, and those like me.... a shinnerbot? (although I think Sinn Fein and the IRA always were are are scum?), a marxist (although I'm a free market capitalist), a Humas sympathiser (although I am unambiguous in my classification of them as terrorists).... So what's left, how can you classify me and others like me to suit your agenda... an anti semite (through a process of elimination....), because what's left for you if we are not anti semites? ?
    Just a realisation that there is no deflecting, underlying, distractionary reason for us to object except genuine abhorrence at a country operating in a unnecessary and violent moral vacuum?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

When Hamas say that 50 of the 62 killed were their 'martyrs', suffice to say these "kids" are what the normal world would call "violent young men".

But people shouldn't be upset, they now have their 72 virgins and Hamas will use their EU grant money to pay thousands to the families concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I suppose what I am asking is, how is it they were allowed to make their way to what is known to be a murder zone?

No you wouldn't, you would expect not to get shot, plenty of children at any protest in Ireland

You seem to be confusing protests with riots organised by an internationally proscribed terrorist group embedding itself into the riot and firing on their neighbours hoping to attract return fire, then in organised fashion trying to breach a hostile border fence hurling firebombs and trying to lay explosives at the barrier.

I'm sure you won't make such a silly mistake again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

When Hamas say that 50 of the 62 killed were their 'martyrs', suffice to say these "kids" are what the normal world would call "violent young men".

But people shouldn't be upset, they now have their 72 virgins and Hamas will use their EU grant money to pay thousands to the families concerned.

Disgusting as per usual. Making jokes about murdered protesters. The level of discourse we can expect from extremist supporters of Israel as per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Absolute state of you.

Obviously converts aren't ethnically Jewish.

Even the whitest of Jews generations in Europe have at least 50% Levantine DNA.

Jews are identifiable through DNA just as much as black people are.

...the same way DNA that shows how closely related Palestinians are to Jews.

Guys politics.ie is a cesspit of Zionist/hasbara tolls, if you have the time to help out over there.

Ireland being one of the main supporters of Palestine, no doubt because of our own oppression, is high on Israels target. Groups like http://www.ipsc.ie have been banned from entering Israel, the mayor of Dublin was humiliated, they even got bank accounts from various groups shut down.

These trolls will let it slip that they are not Irish, part of the way they use language just won't be right, or they know a little arabic etc etc

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/how-deal-zionist-trolls-and-their-facts-78866604

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

God I swear the shills get more and more pathetic each year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

I refer you to post #512.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Annd9

I mean do you guys actually think you're fooling people by saying "Zionist" instead of Jews or using the same tropes against Jews for centuries, but saying "Israel" instead.

It's like you think you're masters of deception. We know what you mean.

When you say "we" who exactly are you talking about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Jaysus lads.

If someone tells you, "Approach the fence with violent intent and i'll end you", and you then not only do that, but you bring your ****ing kids along, then it's the darwin award for you.

I suppose what I am asking is, how is it they were allowed to make their way to what is known to be a murder zone?

The whole of Gaza is a murder zone if you happen to be a Palastinian child, nowhere is safe.

• Advertisement

CruelCoin wrote: »
    Jaysus lads.

If someone tells you, "Approach the fence with violent intent and i'll end you", and you then not only do that, but you bring your ****ing kids along, then it's the darwin award for you.

Maybe the protesters in the bogside on bloody Sunday when British soldiers shot 28 unarmed civilians during a peaceful protest march deserved it as well by your logic

Also check some the footage coming out of Gaza, they were just shooting anyone, anywhere
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1962330673786391&id=233417303344412

Since protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have killed 106 Palestinians, including 15 children. More than 12,000 were injured, at least 3,500 by live ammunition

Jaysus lads.

If you kill children just for being in proximity to a fence then it should be a war crime trial for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Jaysus lads.

Stand up to us and we'll kill you..
    Every freedom and resistance fighter in history was wrong and stupid then according to you

Jaysus lads.

Draw the fence on a map. Go for it, please. We'll wreck you going back in time or reminding you in a few years time.

Israel and its "borders" are a disgrace to 21st century Earth. Their foreign supporters are worse than any of their citizens or even soldiers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

You seem to be confusing protests with riots organised by an internationally proscribed terrorist group embedding itself into the riot and firing on their neighbours hoping to attract return fire, then in organised fashion trying to breach a hostile border fence hurling firebombs and trying to lay explosives at the barrier.

I'm sure you won't make such a silly mistake again.

We’ve heard these excuses before from Bloody Sunday to sharpville. All the bloody Sunday in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

It's ironic that they keep talking about their borders when they don't even recognise what's on the other side of the border.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I mean do you guys actually think you're fooling people by saying "Zionist" instead of Jews or using the same tropes against Jews for centuries, but saying "Israel" instead.

Go away with that, saying you cannot criticise Zionists at all because they happen to be Jewish is the same as saying you cannot criticise Islamic terrorists at all because they happen to be Muslim. And let's face it, the modern day Zionists forcing themselves into Palestinian lands and supporting the butchering of protestor are little more than terrorists.

What people should not do is to try and conflate the two to mean that all Muslims = Islamic terrorists or all Jewish people = Zionist terrorists. But outside of yourself, I've not noticed much (if any?) people trying to do that in this thread.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Go away with that, saying you cannot criticise Zionists at all because they happen to be Jewish is the same as saying you cannot criticise Islamic terrorists at all because they happen to be Muslim.

What people should not do is to try and conflate the two to mean that all Muslims = Islamic terrorists or all Jewish people = Zionist terrorists. But outside of yourself, I've not noticed much (if one?) of people trying to do that in this thread.

Billy, don't even bother.

Every sane person in here knows that once they bring it back to that crap, they've nothing else left good to say.

Edit: Maybe I'm misunderstanding things here. It all seems a little bit too nonsensical.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

If the Palestinians organised a “Thanks for Ethincly Cleansing Us” march, the Israelis would still be making up excuses for slaughtering them.

“Negotiate, peaceful protest only then we can go places together” said the Israelis.

Oslo Accords brought more and more criminal settlers stealing more land.

BDS campaign called terrorists.

Israel is obsessed with war against Palestine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 taheen

Well, Israel been making friends left and right for decades in the region, feeling powerful backed up by biggest terrorist state. Eradicating Palestinians just an everyday routine. No sympathy for that nation whatsoever (jews, i mean jews).

Advertisement