Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My husband is a fussy eater, I need help

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

James 007 wrote: »
    Your right, I'd say he was fed on the tit up to the age of thirty or just before the mammy past away, reminds me of trying to feed the calves via the bucket after taking them away from the tit. I used to take some milk in the hand and leave the calf try and suck the hand/fingers, eventually putting my full hand into the bucket for him to take the milk.

:D:D:D:D

He does sound very spoiled but his refusal to co-operate is causing the OP huge distress. He only copped on when his brother came to visit and things seem to be sliding back again.

The OP would continually be after this man trying to get him to help because his default mode is to do nothing in the house and complain about food. I suggest they go to marriage counselling to see if there is anything salveageable about the marriage. I also suggest that the OP look up resources on how to recognise emotional abuse.

• Administrators Posts: 13,801 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

OP, I feel all relevant advice has been offered at this point. You know what needs to be done, and you seem to be working towards it. To save this thread turning in to a blog I will lock it now.

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement