Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show: April 7th 2018 9.45pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Berserker wrote: »
    Hume is a true man of peace. If he ever ran for president of Ireland, he'd win it with ease.

He is very ill, unfortunately. Rarely makes public appearances.

But yeah, he would have been a great President. I don't think anyone would have stood against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,397 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Didn't realize Jessie J had such a rough accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,955 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No socks???.Is he gay as well.

This is my current complete headwrecking topic, public transport should ban people with no socks, it's bloody minging.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Getting a loan for a kids jaysus treehouse, ffs.

The boom is back baby 💥

• Registered Users Posts: 72,397 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

MINE'S NOT A 'TICK' ACCENT

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭CH3OH

She is quite cute ....with the subtitles on

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Beenlost123

Her accent wrecks my head but at least she doesnt put on a front. She is who she is. Respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

Berserker wrote: »
    Hume is a true man of peace. If he ever ran for president of Ireland, he'd win it with ease.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again. There will be a hard border and the EU will tell the Irish tax payer to pay for the EU's share of it.

Remember Austin Currie bombing in 1990.. Though John Hume is far higher profile but has dementia now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Jake's body language with Karen speaks volumes. .He is trying so hard to put as much distance between Karen as he can. .He will end up on the arm of the couch lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

If he does run again, I hope he'll be unopposed. Nobody has a hope of beating him, so any contest would just be an undignified circus for misguided twats like Gerard Craughwell and Dana.

Yeah, I agree.

It would be a constitutional conundrum,

technically the President is above politics and should not campaign.

But anyone else standing could campaign as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I always had a lot of time for David Ervine.

Yeah, there was something brilliant about him. People down here seemed to like him, which was odd when you consider the fact that he represented the hardliners.

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    Jake's body language with Karen speaks volumes. .He is trying so hard to put as much distance between Karen as he can. .He will end up on the arm of the couch lol
    hes defensive about their affair is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,955 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The show must have cost more than it did to keep the 6 Nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Pandora!

I think they're a couple? Do you Boardies?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

No doubt he'll have a Galway Tent Mk II there ;)

We got off work early & Arsenal v Liverpool was on that day, can't remember the score, let alone remember leaving the:P the pub:p

I was 5 and a half, I didn't know what soccer was never mind the good friday agreement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Very annoying pair, can’t listen to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Her accent wrecks my head but at least she doesnt put on a front. She is who she is. Respect.

Bleedin scarleh! Awful accent. Sounds like a knack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Last week showed a return to a degree to the olden days, the police showed restraint...

That's ironic, petrol bombing a CrimeStoppers Van :o
    Arghus wrote: »
    The only thing that goes through my head when watching these two - other than wondering why I'm watching these two ejits talk again - is wondering whether they're banging or not.

Afaik Karen's married, then again...;)
    9KDmOa.gif

Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Had no idea that Karen ran the whole dancing with stars show for the last 2 years. Thought there was a production team and choreographers and directors etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

I always had a lot of time for David Ervine.

Me too. And Billy Hutchinson. Very sincere principled men who explained why they went the route they did and how their thinking evolved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

darlett wrote: »
    I wonder who would be the more acceptable choice for President...Bertie who was instrumental in ending years of murder and maiming on the island of Ireland, but with questions over how the Celtic economy was mishandled and if someone bribed him by building his conservatory etc...

Or. The black priest from Father Ted.

It depends on which black priest you mean though?

hqdefault.jpg

Skid X wrote: »
    He is very ill, unfortunately. Rarely makes public appearances.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Think he would have run for president but for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

What a horrible question to ask him in front of her.

lufties wrote: »
    Bleedin scarleh! Awful accent. Sounds like a knack.
    Not going to judge that way. Shes a hard working person from the looks of it, no way is she a knacker. She doesnt seem to have a guard up either which is nice to see on tv.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Lisha wrote: »
    The generation that don’t remember the troubles are the dopes who are voting sf and who applaud them on fb on a scarily regular basis. It frightens me

Who do you expect us to vote for? I sometimes vote for them because I believe they are the true protectors of our heritage and culture in Northern Ireland, obviously southerners wouldn't vote for them for that reason. Sinn Fein were the ones who got us Irish language road signs in rural areas, not the main signs but the road ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭parishsavings

darlett wrote: »
    I wonder who would be the more acceptable choice for President...Bertie who was instrumental in ending years of murder and maiming on the island of Ireland, but with questions over how the Celtic economy was mishandled and if someone bribed him by building his conservatory etc...

Or. The black priest from Father Ted.

No questions from D'arcy about the damage done by Bertie to ordinary people, job losses, suicide.
    Make no mistake about it, Bertie worked for peace in NI so his FF developer friends could build Belfast e.g. Titanic Quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Pandora!

OhhhhAGGGH - That bath picture.........please!" noooo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I hope they don't get him to do a song.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

He lives in Fermanagh??why??

• Advertisement

Is Jake going to sing for us tonight?

Advertisement