Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well none the wiser from that episode as to Gargano and O'Reilly's futures. Maybe that's them going out on their backs or maybe they'll want revenge.

I see they definitely have the crowd noise button in NXT as well and didn't have faith in the fans cheering Bron. Either that or there were hundreds of fans off camera that we couldn't see.

Not enough smoke in the tree Shaman's house.

Is that Karen Q with the sleepy gimmick? Big change from Mei Ying if so.

No replacement for Beth I see. At least not yet.

Mandy having the same relationship with Vic as Bayley had with Cole. Wonder if she'll be making a few jabs at/with McKenzie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

KOR is gonesky.

Gargano could be anything. He's working in a way that Hulk would be proud of.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Waller is like Miz

I do like that Breakker does the Frankensteiner. Surely they're not giving him the title already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

If you wanna know both how little WWE's "stars" actually mean and how toxic the NXT brand is, the episode with the advertised AJ Styles appearance did a 0.11 in the demo with the median age of viewers being 64 as per Brandon Thurston. Stars in their own little universe, that's all.

• Advertisement

I think AJ is taking over the planned Jeff spot with Grayson at NXTNYE

Was reading that Jeff was to be the Shaman.

Will spoiler this next bit in case people haven't seen this week's yet

So Imperium and Mandy (though she's kinda new to NXT 2.0 and new character) are the only non 2.0 people who hold titles.

I'd view Mandy as 2.0, as her faction is extremely 2.0-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

God, Mandy is shíte. Cora Jade isn't much better but she's only 20 so I'll cut her some slack.

I like Bron. Entertaining over the top big dumb galoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Bron is literally like that create a wrestler you'd make back in the day of WWF no mercy on the n64 haha

Have the commentators acknowledged who his father is? I know Ciampa and others have referenced it.

Going by this week's NXT UK, it looks like Walter will be moving to the US fulltime. Match on NXT UK next week being advertised as Walter's Last Stand

Seen someone suggest Jinny could be heading over with him. She wouldn't be a bad mouthpiece for Imperium at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Vic Joseph referenced it in Bron's first match.

Bron even references his father and uncle in depth when doing media. It really is ludicrous that they're persisting with the name.

Was watching 205 Live and someone who's been on it a couple times now, Nikkita Lyons, needs new gear. What she wears to the ring now makes her look more like Nia Jax which isn't a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Prichard now runs NXT creative according to Sean Ross Sapp.

I see this week's Main Event had matches from Ciampa (against T-Bar) and Pete Dunne (against Akira Tozawa)

LOL Walter finally agrees to move to america full time and they change his name and give him a nazi one lol

• Advertisement

It's shocking yet classic Vince, hell be on the main roster in a year wearing a lederhosen and eating pretzels in backstage vignettes. It's as if he can't leave things be that he has to have his own stamp on things.

A Nazi was also named Walter Hahn ( Walter's real name).

"Wrestling's not fake!" *Sees this Ollie Jayy one* "Yep, looks fake to me!"

What was with that random performance? Don't they usually build them up in some way if they're known? I'll assume she is since I never heard of her.

Solo was magically healed during his match with Boa. I was expecting it to happen.

Looks like they've given up on Tiffany already. After weeks of promos, not only is her first NXT match against Io but they don't give her an entrance even cutting to Vic and Wade talking instead.

Tiffany Stratton won an NXT match a few weeks ago.

Ah I got mixed up because I knew I had seen her on 205 Live so thought that was the only place I saw her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tiffany Stratton sounds and looks like a Trish Stratus regen.

Could Sikoa show up the RR, helping Reigns or too soon?

Ziggler down to NXT for the title and see Mandy

• Advertisement

That main event sucked. Bron is the most bland superstar on that roster and has zero entertainment value. Surely that's santos done in NXT there's nothing left for him

Advertisement