Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Probably yeah, DIY and the Usos could be a great feud for both teams. Gargano's probably off to AEW though I'd imagine so Ciampa likely gets lost in the shuffle :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah feckin lovely touch with HHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭ThePott

I'm seeing double here... Four Triple Hs

EDIT - I'm also so out of touch with NXT 2.0 that I briefly thought DJ Tommy Carlucci was a wrestler there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Bald head and long beard is epic look.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭hynesie08

If the Steiner's are on good terms with WWE, they need to be down the PC with the creeds every day. Dripping with potential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Surely Io moves to the main roster now. Long, long overdue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭ThePott

Gotta imagine Bron is main roster bound too. They've a star on their hands there if they play it right.

Excellent main event. Breakker is a star already and Ziggler always delivers. Surprised about the result, that's a good thing though!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

A good event and im okay with the winners and bron breaker is main roster bound you’d have to think and Cora jade is going to be sore tomorrow, and Grayson Waller may have broken his arm. Yeah a very enjoyable event I have to say. Lovely touch by HHH with Ciampa and he deserved it.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I don't see it with brekker then

also did anyone else think Walter looks miserable and pissed off before his match with LA knight who I really like but he got way too much offense on Walter in that match.

I didn't notice that but I did think Knight and Walter was a bit of a strange match up anyways. LA Knight is another who could be main roster bound I guess. Ciampa, Knight, Breakker, Shirai perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Bron is going to be a huge star I reckon. Its the whole 'if you get pushed quick' thing. Eg, diesel, angle, lesnar etc.

Bron has that larger than life meathead thing that Braun had but Bron can move and wrestle and talk on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Have to admit, I smiled at the cannonball from Brutus Creed. Trying to remember if I've seen one before.

Another short title reign.

Looks like Imperium are finished as well.

Nikkita's not exactly the smallest woman so seeing her beside Lash Legend, I had to check. Nikkita is 5'8" and Lash is 6'.

And we got another UK callup.

Toxic Attraction and Breakker not winning at the weekend make even less sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Zero sense.. Seemingly brekker was being moved to the main roster but that got mixed Monday. Maybe requiem and Kai are moving up and Saturday was too give them their last big moment on nxt

Crowd were annoying last night. I don't mind conflicting chants for some things but they literally did it for everything.

Though I am in agreement with them on the couples stuff. Get that ta fook off the TV it's terrible.

Toned Walter looks far more intimidating than snackbox Walter.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Wade Barrett on commentary is pretty good. This line made me laugh.

"Every time Lyons appears she sparks major incel energy"

Rick in the cage was fun as well. Nice cliffhanger.

Crowd were insufferable, bunch of plebs.

Yeah I was thinking the usual annoying Post WM Raw crowd went to NXT instead but I doubt that many people travelled to Orlando from Texas.

Since moving to NXT it seems like he was a big fish in the small UK pond and now is just an average looking guy on NXT.

Wwwe ripping off another aew wrestlers gimmick now orange should sue wendy for gimmick infringement

I don't know if they're all permanent moves since A-Kid hasn't been around in a few weeks, but I see after Pretty Deadly, they have another UK wrestler coming over with Nathan Frazer.

Speaking of Pretty Deadly and the tournament overall. They just passed it off as due to the titles being vacated at the weekend. No reason given.

Diamond Mine is clearly becoming more of a face group. With the reaction to the Creeds and Ivy Nile is becoming more of a face as well on Level Up.

Is it me or are some of the women pretty generic looking. I just mean there a a number of the brunettes that are pretty interchangeable. With the guys you can tell instantly who they are and same with most of the women.

Seeing Nikkita this week, I think if she moves to the main roster she'll be given Nia type gear to cover her up.

Think that's the biggest reaction Natalya has gotten in a long time.

They're obviously still high on Cora Jade bringing Natalya down to work with her.

Hopefully the Bron angle improves cos it's kinda stupid at the moment.

Wonder what's next for Dakota Kai, I think she'd be lost on the main roster like Tegan Nox was but unless they go back for the tag titles with Wendy as her partner I'm not sure where you go with her presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Nathan Frazer kinda looks like Heath Slater (when he had longer hair).

• Advertisement

Well, at least they acknowledged Wes Lee used to have a tag partner. Not sure how he'll do on his own.

"incredible story" from Roxanne about her playing the WWE video games. Very inspirational.

Nikkita needs more work on her mike skills and how she carries herself. Just seemed really awkward talking to Nattie when she entered then kept bending down to the mike.

Advertisement