Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Preview Nights 2018

Options
  • 21-01-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

gents, sorry if there is another thread. Anyone has any list of the preview nights around that be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Idiots whoooooo cannott evvvvr understaning rely on been told rather than understanging

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

i know you’ve got the full list stop teasing Antietam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Where about’s are you?

Few U.K. ones here

http://www.jumpsracing.co.uk/preview-nights.php

Few Irish ones from last year they tend to repeat same venues

http://sportsnewsireland.com/racing/racing_irish/list-of-cheltenham-preview-nights-2015/

Final furlong podcast do one live on net. I attended a few over the years for 2 reasons, they are great fun and raise money for charity (not all events ). Every now and again you will also get a nugget of information but for the most part, you won’t get rich listening to them but they are enjoyable if that’s what you’re after.

The promoters usually post here each year too so you will have lots of options

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Deiseland

Saw this on line looks a good line up. Would I be right in saying it’s chapmans first preview night in Ireland?

Tickets available for sale at hotel also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

He does one in Ireland every year as far as I know??? Correct me if I’m wrong

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Chapman was in the Golden Ball in Kiltiernan last year

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dk6dk6

antietam wrote: »
    Idiots whoooooo cannott evvvvr understaning rely on been told rather than understanging

Churchill.

DO idiots need education .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Twice

dk6dk6 wrote: »
    Churchill.
    YES,,, I backed Churchill at 10/11 to a bet,that was my opinion but got it back in the Irish Ledger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

YES,,, I backed Churchill at 10/11 to a bet,that was my opinion but got it back in the Irish Ledger.

I missed that money back offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Clearly some do, and perhaps some counselling wouldn't go astray while you are at it.

Shemale wrote: »
    I missed that money back offer[/QU You lost me there.Can you explain that post as i never ever take bookie offers,ever and my posts should indicate that.Ive never taken nrnb/without fav/e/w etc,etc I back my opinion and my opinion only and have won huge the last 8 Cheltenhams based on my principles only.

I missed that money back offer[/QU You lost me there.Can you explain that post as i never ever take bookie offers,ever and my posts should indicate that.Ive never taken nrnb/without fav/e/w etc,etc I back my opinion and my opinion only and have won huge the last 8 Cheltenhams based on my principles only.

And finally confirmation for anyone that was in doubt, we're dealing with a complete and utter spoofer, and the irony of him accusing others of being mug punters and coming out with the bolded rubbish is comedy gold :D:D

danganabu wrote: »

[edit]
    Flaming
    Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted. Attack the post, not the poster. Minor infringements will warrant a warning followed by a ban. Serious infringements and/or intentional flaming will receive an automatic ban.

danganabu wrote: »
    [edit]
    see post above.

I look forward to the challenge oh wise one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

[edit]
    Flaming
    Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted. Attack the post, not the poster. Minor infringements will warrant a warning followed by a ban. Serious infringements and/or intentional flaming will receive an automatic ban.

You found that section, would you post the bit about being site banned or backseat modding please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

You found that section, would you post the bit about being site banned or backseat modding please

He was just about to but his internet started acting up

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fanny **** wrote: »
    He was just about to but his internet started acting up

I'm more interested in how your user name passed the Admin approval stage!!

• Advertisement

Slattsy wrote: »
    I'm more interested in how your user name passed the Admin approval stage!!

It was so appropriate that they kind of had to let it slide :P

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

anyones in the cork area?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

The Betfair Preview Night in on their Facebook page on the 28th Feb starting at 7.30

Panel

Paul Nicholls
    Gordon Elliott
    Olly Murphy
    Gary O Brien
    Kevin Blake
    Barry Orr

MC is Bruce Millington

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The Betfair Preview Night in on their Facebook page on the 28th Feb starting at 7.30

Panel

Paul Nicholls
    Gordon Elliott
    Olly Murphy
    Gary O Brien
    Kevin Blake
    Barry Orr

MC is Bruce Millington

Was looking good til I got to the MC ffs

kfallon wrote: »
    Was looking good til I got to the MC ffs

Hopefully he just sits there and says nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

anyones in the cork area?

Larry Tomkins bar on the 27th February starting at 7:30pm. MC Joe Seward and guests Charlie Swan, Tony Mullins, Enda Bolger and Colm O'Connell (owner Un De Sceaux)
    Entry ¢10 includes ¢5 free bet, in aid of Crumlin children hospital.
    Was at it last year and was good craic. Nina was there last year instead of Charlie Swan. Got pics taken with her and Enda. Great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Reporting Posts
    If you have a problem with any post or notice that a post is in breach of the Charter, then use the 'report post' button

It is boring reading all the posts in all the threads.
    If you do not like a post please report it.
    Do not post in thread your opinions on banning / moderating.
    Decisions to ban posters are taken by moderators.
    My preference is to suggest to posters that a post is not in the spirit of the forum.
    They get a chance to change their behaviour.

I could almost close the forum if I applied the rules strictly

Posting a selection
    Selections and/or tips which are not backed up will result in the user being banned on the spot - no questions asked.

Almost without exception posters put up selections without any reason why they think it is a good selection, or that the price is attractive for the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

seoirsem wrote: »
    Larry Tomkins bar on the 27th February starting at 7:30pm. MC Joe Seward and guests Charlie Swan, Tony Mullins, Enda Bolger and Colm O'Connell (owner Un De Sceaux)
    Entry ¢10 includes ¢5 free bet, in aid of Crumlin children hospital.
    Was at it last year and was good craic. Nina was there last year instead of Charlie Swan. Got pics taken with her and Enda. Great night.

looks good, has always been a great night!

There's a few videos on the Racing Post YouTube page of a few heads talking about the festival.. Haven't had a chance to check them out yet but it looks like a live event they recorded today

Edit: It's Kealy, Mottershead and Jennings talking about a few of the races with Kealy sipping a long neck bottle

• Advertisement

IMO any person needing a fix of these shocking preview nights need excommunication aka a head turning horror film of 1973.Let the moron republic start with the Davie[the whore of preview nights]says" he has a chance".The uneducated will now dictate to the very knowledgeable on this site that they were told at nights by these shocking hacks from the Sun,Star,Mirror,Mail,Express etc,etc this will win.

Advertisement